Rain Dove Dubilewski real name is Danielle Rupert (born September 27, 1989) is an American model, actor, and activist. He rose his fame for his work in subversive fashion, as a gender-nonconforming model, posing alternately as male and female in photoshoots, productions, and runway shows. In fact, in 2014, Dove was voted as SheWired’s Most Eligible Bachelorette and named one of Elle Magazine’s 12 Women Who Are Redefining Beauty in 2015. He described himself as, “gender capitalist”.
Rain Dove Age, Height, Weight & Body Measurements
- Rain Dove age is 30 years old.
- He stands on a height of 6 feet 1 inches tall.
- He weighs around 80 Kg.
- He body measurements are 44-30-35 inches.
- He biceps size is 22 inches.
- He has a pair of brown eyes and has brown hair.
- He wears a shoe size of 10 US.
- He is a fitness freak as well.
Rain Dove Quick Bio
|Real Name||Danielle Rupert|
|Nick Name||Rain Dove|
|Born||September 27, 1989|
|Age||30 years old|
|Profession||Model, Actor, Activist|
|Famous For||Described himself as,
|Birthplace||Vermont, United States|
|Height/ Tall||In feet - 6 ft 1 in|
|Weight||Approx 80 Kg|
|Biceps Size||22 Inches|
|Shoe Size||10 (US)|
|Parents||Father: Not Known
Mother: Not Known
|Siblings||Brother: Not Known
Sister: Not Known
|Education||University of California, Berkeley|
|School||Local High School|
|Favourite Color||Purple and Yellow|
|Hobbies||Watching Movies, Gyming, Acting|
|Social Media Account|
|Social Account Link||Instagram, Patreon|
Rain Dove Gender & Sexuality
- As per his gender and sexuality, Dove describes themself as a “gender capitalist”, explaining, “Gender Capitalism is both Feminist and Masculinist. It’s everythingist.
- It’s the recognition that I, as an organism, am treated differently based on my perceived genitalia and the identity surrounding that relationship.”
- He have also said, “You can identify with whatever you want. It’s just that you recognise how society sees gender and you capitalise on it.”
Rain Dove Relationship & Dating
- As per Dove relationship and dating, a transgender LGBTQ activist.
- He dated McGowan from February 2018 until this past summer.
- The breakup took a contentious turn after Dove admitted to selling private text messages from Asia Argento for $10,000 in which Argento appeared to admit to having sex with a minor.
- Dove said, “really loved Rose” but thought “our relationship was probably for her benefit” because “it happened during a time in which she was being called out for being transphobic.”
- McGowan also tweeted about Dove, “Does anyone out there know how to fix a Wikipedia entry? I broke up with my ex 6 months ago and they are still listed as my partner. I would like my name to be cleared of association.”
- Since moving on with Sienna, McGowan revealed, she’s found “a lot of comfort and happiness. It was hard going out with somebody that was non-binary because then you’re like, ‘What am I like in real life?’ You’re not a girlfriend,” McGowan said of Dove, who identifies as non-binary. “I would say ‘girlfriend’ because I didn’t know what else to say. I had no idea what to like. What are you at that point? Like I think we just need a new dictionary.”
Rain Dove Net Worth
- Rain Dove Net Worth is estimated around $3 million USD.
- His primary source of income is his modelling career.
- He also earns a decent amount of money from his concerts and music events.
|Net Worth||Approx $3 Million USD|
|Endorsements Income||Approx $1 Million|
Rain Dove Early Life & Education
- Rain Dove born as Danielle Rupert on September 27, 1989 in Vermont, United States.
- He holds American nationality.
- He belongs to white Caucasian ethnicity.
- He changed his gender after his birth.
- He Assigned female at birth.
- His family information is not known in public domain.
- As per his educational qualifications, he studied genetic engineering and civil law at University of California, Berkeley.
Rain Dove Career
- As per his career, Dove began a modeling career after being challenged by a friend to present themselves as a man in a Calvin Klein casting for underwear.
- At the casting, they were handed the outfit for the test shoot, which was just a pair of underwear.
- When Dove came in topless, the designer responded by giving them a men’s shirt and saying “Swear to God, you will not tell anyone you’re a woman!”
- After the show, people began seeking Dove for modeling jobs.
- Then, after three months, he accepted their first modeling job and have since walked at New York fashion week on both men’s and women’s runways.
Rain Dove Facts
- When he was in high school, he became homeless as a social experiment to “document how homelessness affected my academics”.
- Later on, he became more involved in activism and politics.
- He supported the movement against North Carolina’s HB2.
- He has an immense fan following under his social media platforms as well.
- He is active on Instagram.
- He is also known as fashionista.
- Dove has written, “I’ve never really cared about pronouns for my own descriptors”, and that they disavow personal pronouns and ask people to choose whichever they feel apply: “Use she, he, it, one, they … I honestly don’t care … All I’m listening for in that sound is positivity.”
- His Instagram bio read is, “I am I. No labels. No limits. Representing “human” in fashion, film & activism. Come as You are. Welcome. I Love You.”
- He believes in, “Trans” is an umbrella term and many identities fall under its flag. Including some non-binary and poly gender existences. It’s all about our truths and understanding we are on a journey beyond that which was forced upon us.”
- You can also stalk him on www.patreon.com/raindovemodel.
- His biggest motivation is, “What I Wear isn’t What I Am. I am I. If You are not allowed to wear what You feel most connected to due to volatile social pressure, lack of access, or fear of physical repercussions- just know that it doesn’t make You any less of You. That dress You have on is nothing but woven fabric. It’s a shape, a false skin extension, a shadow that can detach. You are NOT a weak person for saying “I’m not going to say fuck it I’m loud proud and I don’t care who heard it.” You’re safety comes first!!! Always. Most important to do is to live. Because people like You save lives by showing You chose life despite others wanting to control your life for You in a way that often would encourage You to end it. People like You living are warriors. You are light. You are shields and swords for justice. You are the wave of voices that will shift the shackles off the bodies of those who are burdened with them. Hold on. You are strong. You are needed. You are loved. Clothing is simply meant to be a tool to help us enhance our ability to engage with the world around us in a way we feel is beneficial. It should not be a shackle. It should be freedom not fury. The history of what is he been shouldn’t construct the present of how ware are or the future of where we can go. This moment in your life when You do not have the option to choose what You want to wear safely- it is TEMPORARY. The evolution is coming. We love You. We want You here. We want You to be free. What’s one piece of clothing You feel You would never wear and why? I love You.”