Billie Eilish is a famous American indie-pop famous singer, songwriter and dancer from Los Angeles, California, U.S. Her birth name is ‘Billie Eilish Pirate Baird O’Connell’. In 2016, she rose her fame through her debut singles, “Fingers Crossed” and “Ocean Eyes” and crossed over 130 million streams on Spotify till 2018. Billie Eilish has been making music since age 11.
Billie Eilish is an American singer and songwriter. She was born on December 18, 2001, in Los Angeles, California. Billie’s career began in 2016 when she released her debut single “Ocean Eyes” online. The song quickly gained popularity, and she soon began performing at various concerts and music festivals.
In October 2017, Billie released her first EP, Don’t Smile at Me. The EP reached number one on the US Billboard 200 chart, making Billie the youngest artist ever to have a number one album in the United States. Her debut studio album, When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go?, was released in March 2019 and debuted at number one on the Billboard 200 chart.
Billie’s music has been praised by critics for its unique style and dark lyrical content. She has been awarded several accolades, including two Grammy Awards. Billie is also known for her collaborations with other artists, including Khalid and Justin Bieber. Billie Eilish (Singer) Wiki, Bio, Height, Weight, Measurements, Net Worth, Dating, Career, Facts.
Billie Eilish Age, Height, Weight & Measurements
- As of 2022, Billie Eilish age is 20 years old.
- She stands on a height of 5 feet 2 inches tall.
- She weighs around 52 kg or 112 lbs.
- Her body measurements are 35-26-42 inches.
- She wears a bra size of 33 B.
- She has blue eyes and has blonde hair.
- She is a fitness freak as well.
- She has shiny and glowy skin.
Read Also: How Old Is Boy Band Super Junior Singer, Leeteuk
Billie Eilish Dating
As of 2022, Billie Eilish is romantically linked with, Matthew Tyler Vorce. He is an actor and writer by profession.
Even before Vorce found himself embroiled in the social media scandal, he lived a very discreet life. His Instagram account remains private.
Billie Eilish Latest News
Billie Eilish had a wonderful surprise for her fans: a fully-produced concert film in partnership with Disney. In Happier Than Ever: A Love Letter To Los Angeles, Eilish expanded her second album into a full world at the Hollywood Bowl, collaborating with the Los Angeles Philharmonic orchestra and the Los Angeles Children’s Chorus, along with Disney’s legendary animation studio. The result is a concert movie like no other, what Eilish called “a dream come true.”
Moreover, Happier Than Ever: A Love Letter To Los Angeles will premiere on Disney+ on September 3, 2021.
How rich is Billie Eilish? (Net Worth)
How much is the net worth of Billie Eilish? As of 2021, her net worth is $34 million. Billie Eilish has revolutionized the music business, and she’s not yet 20 years old. The pop sensation was known for her green hair and baggy clothes.
Billie Eilish Wiki/ Bio
|Birth Name||Billie Eilish Pirate Baird O'Connell|
|Nick Name/ Stage Name||Billie Eilish|
|Birth Date||18th December 2001|
|Age||18 years old (As of 2019)|
|Famous For||Her debut single "Ocean Eyes"|
|Birthplace/ Hometown||Los Angeles, California, U.S|
|Current Residence||Los Angeles, California, U.S|
|Height/ Tall||In centimeters- 160 cm
In meters- 1.60 m
In feet inches- 5'2"
|Weight||In kilograms- 52 kg
In pounds- 114 lbs
|Body Measurements (chest-waist-hips)||34-27-35|
|Body Build||Curvy and Fit|
|Bra Size||33 B|
|Shoe Size||7 (UK)|
|Parents||Father: Patrick O'Connell
Mother: Maggie Baird
|Siblings||Brother: Finneas O'Connell
Sister: Not Known
|Previous Dating||Not Known|
|Favorite Actor||Noah Centineo|
|Favorite Actress||Emma Watson|
|Favorite Band||Beatles, Rolling Stone|
|Favorite Holiday Destination||Miami|
|Favorite Food||Italian Food|
|Favorite Color||Pink and Grey|
|Hobbies||Singing, Writing, and Traveling|
|Net Worth||Approx $150,000 US dollars (As of 2019)|
|Social Media Links||Instagram, Twitter, Facebook|
|Fan Followings||Instagram: 45 million+ followers
Twitter: 3 million+ followers
Facebook: 6 million+ followers
(As of 2019)
|Genres||1. Alternative Pop
2. Electro Pop
3. Indie Pop
4. EDM Pop
|Awards||1. New Artist of the Year
2. Favorite Artist — Alternative Rock
3. Global Artist of the Year
4. Songwriter of the Year
5. Album of the Year
6. Vanguard Award
7. Woman of the Year
8. 61 Seconds to Five Minutes - Clio Grand
9. Foreign Album of the Year
10. Best Foreign New Act
11. Youngest female at No.1 on UK albums chart
12. Most simultaneous US Hot 100 entries by a female
13. Best Solo Female Act
14. Female Artist of 2019
15. Favorite International Star (And Many More)
Read Also : Phil Balsley (Singer) Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Wife, Net Worth, Songs, Facts
Billie Eilish Hair
The pop sensation was known for her green hair and baggy clothes. She created quite a buzz when in early 2021, she dyed her hair ice-blonde and posed for the cover of British Vogue in lingerie. But all the shakeups make sense considering Eilish’s age. She’s still a teenager, so fans can expect a lot of changes while she figures out who she is. It’s rare for a teenager to have such a successful career.
Billie Eilish Bio, Life & Parents
- On December 18, 2001,Billie Eilish was born in Los Angeles, California.
- She was born into a family of musicians and actors.
- She grew up with her elder brother.
- Her mother named, Maggie Baird and father named, Patrick O’Connell, were popular figures in the American entertainment industry.
- She saw her elder brother, Finneas O’Connell, fall in love with music.
- Her mother wrote songs.
- In facet, her father Patrick O’Connell played instruments such as the piano and the ukulele.
- From her childhood, the musical vibe in the house inspired little Billie to make a career in music.
- She grew up listening to the music of ‘The Beatles’ and Avril Lavigne.
- Her father loved making mixtapes of various artists.
- As per her education, she was home schooled for most of her early years, but that did not stop her from participating in extracurricular activities.
- She loved acting in homemade films.
- She is also very fond of dance.
- She joined a choir and sang with them since was of three years. By the time
- She was already writing and composing songs of her own when she was of only 11 years old.
- She also made several short films.
- She shot them on a camera and edited them on ‘iMovie,’ ‘Apple’s video-editing app.
- Dance was another passion of hers, other than acting and music.
- Even, in her early teenage, she also took dance classes.
- Her elder brother owns his own band.
- He had written a song named ‘Ocean Eyes’ and asked his sister to record it in her voice and that becomes biggest breakthrough for Billie.
Billie Eilish Music Career
- In October 2015, the song ‘Ocean Eyes’ was recorded .
- The song turned into a biggest breakthrough for her career.
- In the early 2016, the song was uploaded on ‘Sound Cloud’ and by March the music video was released.
- More than 10 million people registered and hits within a very short span of time.
- Then, a music video with Billie dancing on the song was released. It turned out to be another success, in Nov, 2016.
- The song was released worldwide by ‘Darkroom’ and’ Interscope Records.’
- It immediately became a critical and commercial success.
- Billie released another single, ‘Six Feet Under’ toward the end of the year.
- Meanwhile, Billie recorded four remixes of the song and compiled them all in an EP titled ‘Ocean Eyes.’
- All the remixes became big hits and gave Billie enough courage to carry on with her future projects.
- Billie released the single, ‘Bellyache,’ which was produced and co-written by her brother, in February 2017.
- In March 2017, the music video for the song, directed by Miles and AJ, was released.
- Then Billie recorded a song titled ‘Bored,’ which was included in the official soundtrack of the famous ‘Netflix’ series ’13 Reasons Why.’
- ‘Watch’ and ‘Copycat,’ were two more singles, subsequently released.
- Billie announced her highly awaited debut EP, ‘Don’t Smile at Me’, in July 2017.
Read Also : Joe Jonas (Singer) Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Wife, Girlfriend, Net Worth, Facts
- On 12th August, the EP was eventually released.
- She collaborated with Vince Staples and released a remix of her song ‘Watch,’ which was renamed ‘&Burn.’
- In Jan, 2018, she embarked on a tour and ended in August 2018.
- In mid-2018, she also collaborated with famous American singer Khalid and worked with him on a single titled ‘Lovely’.
- The song became immensely popular and made the producers of ‘13 Reasons Why’ buy its rights and feature it in the second season of the series.
- She released the singles ‘Bitches Broken Hearts,’ and ‘You Should See me in a Crown, in 2018.
- In the current year, her brother has also confirmed the release of her debut studio album.
Billie Eilish Net Worth
- As of 2022, Billie Eilish net worth is estimated around approx $150,000 USD.
- Her primary source of income is her singing career.
Read Also : Ailee (Singer) Wiki, Bio, Profile, Age, Height, Weight, Boyfriend, Net Worth, Family and Facts
Eilish’s first studio album, When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go? (2019), debuted atop the US Billboard 200 and reached number one in the UK. It was one of the best-selling albums of 2019, buoyed by the success of its fifth single and Eilish’s first number-one hit on the Billboard Hot 100, “Bad Guy”.
Facts about Billie Eilish
- Billie Eilish has been criticized for never smiling in photographs. She has responded to such criticism by saying that she does not like smiling because it makes her feel weak and powerless.
- She is known for her eccentric dress sense. She is often criticized for it but does not pay attention to the criticism.
- She is the first musician born in the 21st century to top the Billboard 200 list in 2019.
- In early September 2017, Apple Music named Eilish as its newest Up Next artist a month.
- Her full name is Billie Eilish Pirate Baird O’Connell.
- She is not only only child of her parents, her elder brother Finneas O’Connell (21) is famous musician.
Read Also : Paula Abdul (Singer) Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Net Worth, Husband, Facts, Latest News
- She and her brother raised in Highland Park, Los Angeles.
- Billie belongs to Irish and Scottish heritage.
- Her first EP Don’t Smile at Me in released in 2017 and ranned #38 in Billboard hot 200.
- Debut album: When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go (2019)
- Her genre of music is Electropop and Electronica.
- In 2018, Billie’s estimated net worth is $200 thousand.
- She was only 8 year old when she she joined Los Angeles Children’s Chorus.
- She is vegan like her all family members and never smoked in her life.
- She written her first song at 11.
- She accumulate over 18 million fans on instagram, in just 4 month she got almost 10 million followers.
- As a singer she signed a deal with Interscope Records.
Read About: Lily Nova Biography
- She is fan of musician Drake, A$AP Rocky, Lana Del Rey, Tyler the Creator, Childish Gambino etc.
- In April 2018, she collaborated with American singer Khalid for the single “Lovely”. The single also added to 13 – Reasons Why season 2nd.
- In 2018, she made media headlines for Where’s My Mind and 1 By 1 Tours.
- In November 2018, Billie Eilish place on the 30 Under 30 Class of 2019 in the Music category.
- Her mentor is A$AP Rocky.
- She said in a interview that ” Learning to listen to myself in her greatest achievement.
- At the age of 11 she got her first job was Working as a horse camp counselor.
- Billie dyed her hair platinum blonde.
- She also appears on cover of many magazines like, ELLE, Rolling Stone Cover, Vogue, Billboard and many more.
Read About: Bettie Jenifer Biography
Billie Eilish Social Media Status
As of 2021, she also has a very huge fan following on her social media accounts. She has over 90 million+ followers on her instagram account under user name ‘billieeilish’. She also surpassed over 6.2 million followers on her twitter account under user name ‘@billieeilish’. In fact, she has over 12 million followers on her facebook account as well.