Phil Balsley is an American country musician and singer who has performed as a member of The Statler Brothers. Phil was a member of The Statler Brothers group which was started in 1955 and sang gospel and country music. While in the group, he sang as a baritone. Tune in bio and explore more about Phil Balsley’s wiki, bio, age, height, weight, net worth, career, wife, songs and many more facts about him.
Phil Balsley Height & Weight
How tall is Phil Balsley? He is very handsome, tall, and good-looking. He is a fitness freak as well. Phil stands 6 feet tall (182 cm/ 1.82 m). And, he has perfect physics and weighs around 78 kg (171 lbs). He has a body measurement of 40-32-35 inches respectively. He wears a shoe size of 9 Us and the dresses size is still not known. Likewise, his biceps size is 14.5 inches. He has brown hair color and blue pairs of eyes.
Phil Balsley Bio & Age
How old is Phil Balsley? He was born on August 8, 1939 in Virginia. He is 82-yrs old. He holds American nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity. He was known as The Quiet One while in The Statler Brothers.
Phil Balsley Wife
Phil Balsley was married with his wife named, Wilma. Phil maintains a low profile hence not much is known about him. this information will soon be updated.
Read Also : Dua Lipa (Singer) Wiki, Bio, Dating, Height, Weight, Affair, Net Worth, Career, Early Life, Facts
Phil Balsley Wiki
|Real Name||Phil Balsley|
|Net Worth||$32 million – $35 million|
|Birthday||August 8, 1939|
|Famous As||Country musician and singer|
|Height||In Feet Inches-6’1”|
In centimeters- 180 cm
In meters- 1.80 m
|Weight||In Kilograms- 78 kg|
In Pounds- 171 lbs
|Body Measurements||approx. 40-32-35 inches|
|Biceps Size||14.5 inches|
|Shoe Size||9 (US)|
Phil Balsley Songs
- My Only Love 1984
- Flowers on the Wall 1966
- Church in the Wildwood 1995
- I’ll Go to My Grave Loving You 1989
- Do You Remember These 1972
- Whatever Happened to Randolph Scott 1973
- Too Much on My Heart 1985
- Noah Found Grace in the Eyes of the Lord 1975
- The Junkie’s Prayer 1970
- How Great Thou Art 1969
- More Than a Name on a Wall 1988
- Class of ’57 1972
- Do You Know You Are My Sunshine 1978
- Just a Little Talk With Jesus 1992
- Maple Street Mem’Ries 1987
- New York City 1970
- Elizabeth 1983
- The Carols Those Kids Used to Sing 1978
- Susan When She Tried 1974
- We Got Paid by Cash 1980
- Christmas to Me 1978
- Atlanta Blue 1984
- Bed of Rose’s 1970
- Feeling Mighty Fine 1993
- Thank You World 1973
- Christmas Country Style 1985
- Silver Medals and Sweet Memories 1977
- Whose Birthday Is Christmas 1985
- How Are Things in Clay, Kentucky? 1980
- Old Toy Trains 1985
- Hello Mary Lou 1985
- Don’t Wait on Me 1981
Phil Balsley Net Worth
How much is the net worth of Phil Balsley? Singing is his main source of income. His net worth is estimated to be $32 million – $35 million, as of 2021.
Phil Balsley Facts
- Phil Balsley was once a bookkeeper for his father’s sheet metal business.
- He is an avid pet lover as well.
- Red is one his favourite color.
- His birthplace is Virginia.
- He was very close to his wife.
Read Also : Henry Lau (Singer) Wiki, Bio, Age, Dating, Height, Weight, Affair, Net Worth, Girlfriend, Career, Facts