Ariana Grande-Butera is a popular American singer, songwriter, and actress. She rose her fame for her role as Cat Valentine in the Nickelodeon television series Victorious (2010–2013) and its spin-off Sam & Cat (2013–2014). Later, she became interested in pursuing a music career, and recorded songs for the soundtrack of Victorious, and signed with Republic Records in 2011 after the label’s executives discovered videos of her covering songs that she uploaded onto YouTube. In 2103, she released her debut album, Yours Truly and debuted atop the US Billboard 200. Other than this, she has an immense fan following on her Instagram account. She has over 183 million+ followers there. Tune in bio and explore more about Ariana Grande’s Wikipedia, Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Boyfriend, Affair, Dating, Body Measurements, Net Worth, Family, Career and many more Facts about her.
Ariana Grande Height, Weight & Measurements
How tall is Ariana Grande? She stands on a height of 5 feet 2 inches tall. She weighs around 49 kg or 108 lbs. Her body measurements are 34-26-38 inches. She wears a bra size of 32 B. She has brown eyes and has blonde hair color. She wears a shoe size of 7 UK.
Ariana Grande Net Worth 2021
What is the net worth of Ariana Grande? Her net worth is estimated around $52 million, as of 2021. Her primary source of wealth is her music career. She became the youngest Coachella headliner in the festival’s 20-year history. Grande played 34 shows of the Sweetener World Tour, grossing just over $1 million per stop. In June 2019, she took home the Fragrance of the Year-Popular award for her latest perfume, Cloud Eau De Parfum.
Read Also : Nick Jonas (Singer) Wiki, Bio
Ariana Grande Wiki
|Real Name||Ariana Grande-Butera|
|Born||June 26, 1993|
|Age||26 years old (As of 2020)|
|Profession||Singer, Songwriter, Actress|
|Known For||1. As Cat Valentine in the Nickelodeon
television series Victorious
|Birthplace||Boca Raton, Florida, U.S.|
|Height/ Tall||In feet - 5'2"|
|Bra Cup Size||32 C|
|Parents||Father: Joan Grande
Mother: Not Known
|Siblings||Brother: Frankie Grande (Half-Brother)|
|Previous Dating?||Yes (Several)
1. Graham Phillips
2. Jai Brooks
3. Ricky Alvarez
4. Pete Davidson
|Education||Graduate (North Broward
|Net Worth||Approx $48 Million USD (As of 2020)|
|Source of Wealth||Music|
|Social Media Links||Instagram, Twitter|
Ariana Grande Dating & Affair
Who is the boyfriend of Ariana Grande? She is in relationship with her boyfriend is single. As per her previous dating history, she met actor Graham Phillips in the cast of the musical 13 in 2008 and dated him until 2011. Between 2012 and mid-2014, she dated Australian musician and The Janoskians member, Jai Brooks. She confirmed her relationship with rapper Big Sean in October 2014 and the two made their first public appearance at the 2015 Grammy Awards. The pair was together for about 8 months. She mentioned him in the first lyric of her 2018 song, “Thank U, Next”: “Thought I’d end up with Sean / But he wasn’t a match.” In the next line of the song, she sings: “Wrote some songs about Ricky / Now I listen and laugh”, referring to her relationship that took place from summer 2015 to summer 2016 with one of her backup dancers, Ricky Alvarez. After recording “The Way” with Mac Miller in 2012, the two began dating in 2016.
The two collaborated on the single “My Favorite Part”, released in September 2016, on Mac Miller’s 2016 album The Divine Feminine. The relationship ended by May 2018. On September 7, 2018, Miller died due to an accidental drug overdose. Grande expressed grief over his death on social media, calling Miller her “dearest friend.” In May 2018, Grande began dating actor and comedian Pete Davidson, and in June 2018, Davidson announced that he and Grande were engaged. The two called off their engagement and ended their relationship in October 2018.
Ariana Grande Bio, Age & Early Life
How old is Ariana Grande? He was born on June 26, 1993, in Boca Raton, Florida. She is 27-yrs old. She is the daughter of Joan Grande, the Brooklyn-born CEO of Hose-McCann Communications. She belongs to as an Italian American of “half Sicilian and half Abruzzese” descent. As of education, she is well educated.
Ariana Grande Education
Ariana Grande’s is educated. She attended Florida’s Pine Crest School and later North Broward Preparatory School. By age 13, she became serious about pursuing a music career, though she still concentrated on theater.
Ariana Grande Siblings
Ariana Grande has an older half-brother, Frankie Grande, an entertainer and producer, and she has a close relationship with her maternal grandmother, Marjorie Grande. Later, Grande’s family moved from New York to Florida when her mother was pregnant with her, and her parents separated when she was around 9 or 10 years old.
Read Also: Cepillín (Singer) Wiki, Bio, Height, Weight
Ariana Grande Songs
- “5 Fingaz to the Face”
- “7 Rings”
- “7 Rings (Remix)”
- “13 / Becoming a Man”
- “All My Love”
- “All My Love (Remix)”
- “Almost Is Never Enough”
- “Arturo Sandoval”
- “Baby I”
- “Bad Decisions”
- “Bad Idea”
- “Bad to You”
- “Rule the World”
- “Step On Up”
- “Take Care”
- “Thinking Bout You”
- “True Love”
- “Voodoo Love”
- “Why Try”
- “You’ll Never Know”
- “Zero to Hero” and many more.
Ariana Grande Childhood
- As a child, Grande performed with the Fort Lauderdale Children’s Theater playing her first role as the title character in their version of the musical Annie.
- She also performed in their musicals The Wizard of Oz and Beauty and the Beast.
- At the age of 8, she performed at a karaoke lounge on a cruise ship and with various orchestras such as South Florida’s Philharmonic, Florida Sunshine Pops and Symphonic Orchestras, and she made her first national television appearance singing “The Star-Spangled Banner” for the Florida Panthers.
- During this time she attended Florida’s Pine Crest School and later North Broward Preparatory School.
- By age 13, she became serious about pursuing a music career, though she still concentrated on theater.
- In 2008, Grande was cast in the supporting role of cheerleader Charlotte in the musical 13 on Broadway, for which she won a National Youth Theatre Association Award.
- When she joined the musical, Grande left North Broward Preparatory School, but continued to be enrolled; the school sent materials to her so she could study with tutors.
- She also sang various times at the New York City jazz club Birdland.
Ariana Grande Career
- As per her career, in 2009, she was cast in the Nickelodeon television show Victorious along with 13 co-star Elizabeth Gillies.
- After the first season of Victorious wrapped, Grande wanted to focus on her music career and began working on her debut album, in 2010.
- Grande recorded her first studio album Yours Truly, originally titled Daydreamin’, over a three-year period, in 2103.
- In March 2014, Grande sang at the White House concert, “Women of Soul: In Performance at the White House”.
- In February 2015, Grande embarked on her first worldwide concert tour, The Honeymoon Tour, to further promote My Everything, with shows in North America, Europe, Asia and South America.
- She began recording songs for her third studio album, Dangerous Woman, originally titled Moonlight, in 2015.
- In March 2016, Grande released “Dangerous Woman” as the lead single from the retitled album of the same name.
- The single debuted at number ten on the Billboard Hot 100, becoming the first artist to have the lead single from each of her first three albums debut in the top ten.
- Grande began working on songs for her fourth studio album, Sweetener, with Pharrell Williams in 2016.
- Grande would be headlining the Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival.
- She became the youngest and only the fourth female artist ever to headline the festival.
- It took place April 12–14 and April 19–21.
- According to reports, she was paid $8 million for both days on which she performed. Grande performed with a number of other celebrities, including NSYNC, P.Diddy, Nicki Minaj and Justin Bieber.
- In June 2019, Grande announced that she co-executive produced the soundtrack to Charlie’s Angels.
- In January 2020, it was announced that Grande received multiple nominations for the 2020 iHeartRadio Music Awards, including “Female Artist of the Year”.
Read Also : Mason Coutinho (Singer) Wiki, Bio
Ariana Grande Skin Care & Make Up Routine
As per her daily skin care routine, she uses the LA-based dermatologist’s products twice daily, once in the morning and again at night. She also said, “I know it’s hard because we get tired, but scrubbing your face, washing your face — taking a towel in the shower and actually scrubbing your face — and then moisturizing,” the star told the site. She use skin friendly products on her skin, using products that work with her skin type and keeping her skin as clean as possible. She removes all her make up before going bed, “I try not to fall asleep with my makeup on ever,” she told InStyle. “But I fail all the time, I think everybody does.” She use to drink lots of water as well.
Ariana Grande Facts
- Ariana Grande’s biggest inspirations are from actresses of the 1950s and 1960s, including Ann-Margret, Nancy Sinatra and Marilyn Monroe.
- Her name is inspired by Princess Oriana from Felix the Cat.
- She loves to play monopoly.
- Bruce Almighty is her favorite movie.
- She is a pet lover and owns 9 pet dogs.
- Harry potter series is one of her all time favorite.
- Her favorite color is lavender and purple.
- She stands on a very short height of 5 feet 2 inches.
- In 2007, she was first seen on social media platforms.
- She has an immense fan following on her social media platforms.
- She has million of followers under her Instagram account.
- She is an avid pet lover as well.