Eva Longoria (born March 15, 1975) is an American actress, producer, director, activist, and businesswoman. She rose her fame for her portrayal of ‘Isabella Braña’ on the CBS daytime soap opera ‘The Young and the Restless’, on which she starred from 2001 to 2003. She best known for her role as ‘Gabrielle Solis’ on the television series Desperate Housewives, which ran from 2004 to 2012 and for which she received Golden Globe and Screen Actors Guild Award nominations. Other than this, she has an immense fan following under her social media platforms.
Eva Longoria Age, Height, Weight & Body Measurements
- Eva Longoria age is 45 years old.
- She stands on a height of 5 feet 9 inches tall.
- She weighs around 55 Kg or 121 lbs.
- Her body measurements are 34-26-36 inches.
- She wears a bra cup size of 33 C .
- She wears a shoe size of 7 US.
- She has brown eyes and has blonde hair.
- She has curvaceous, seductive and hot figure.
- She is a fitness freak as well.
- She has shiny and glowing skin.
Eva Longoria Husband & Dating
- Eva Longoria was married to actor Tyler Christopher in 2002.
- Later, the couple separated in 2004 due to their personal issue.
- After the divorced with her first husband, she met Tony Parker, in November 2004.
- After dating some year, on November 30, 2006, the couple became engaged.
- In 2007, they married in a civil service, at a Paris city hall.
- They had a Catholic wedding ceremony at the Saint-Germain l’Auxerrois Church in Paris.
- Later, on November 17, 2010, Longoria filed for divorce from Parker in Los Angeles, citing “irreconcilable differences”.
- The divorce was finalized in Texas on January 28, 2011.
- Then in 2015, Longoria engaged to Mexican businessman José Antonio “Pepe” Bastón Patiño.
- Bastón and Longoria met on a blind date arranged by a mutual friend in Mexico City.
- The couple were married in Mexico on May 21, 2016.
- On December 19, 2017, Longoria was pregnant with her first child.
- Finally, in 2018, she gave birth to a son.
Eva Longoria Quick Bio
|Real Name||Eva Jacqueline Bastón|
|Nick Name||Eva Longoria|
|Born||March 15, 1975|
|Age||45 Years Old|
|Profession||Actress, Producer, Restaurateur, Activist|
|Famous For||Portrayal of Isabella Braña on
the CBS daytime soap opera The Young and the Restless
|Birthplace||Corpus Christi, Texas, U.S|
|Height/ Tall||In feet - 5'9"|
|Weight||Approx 55 Kg
|Bra Cup Size||33 C|
|Dress Size||4 (US)|
|Shoe Size||7 (US)|
|Parents||Father: Enrique Longoria, Jr.
Mother: Ella Eva
|Siblings||Brother: Not Known
Sister: Not Known
|Previous Dating?||1. Tyler Christopher
(m. 2002; div. 2004)
2. Tony Parker
(m. 2007; div. 2011)
|Husband/Spouse||José Antonio Bastón
|Education||1. California State University, Northridge (MA)
2. A&M University-Kingsville (BA)
|School||Local High School|
|Social Media Account|
|Social Media Account Link|
Eva Longoria Net Worth
- Eva Longoria net worth is estimated around $12 million USD.
- Her primary source of income is her acting career, producing and television appearances.
- She also earns from her brand endorsements and sponsors.
- She also get paid for her specific Instagram posts she made!
- She appeared in a number of local productions as well.
|Net Worth||Approx $12 Million|
|Endorsements Income||Approx $2 – $3 Million|
Eva Longoria Early Life & Education
- Longoria was born on March 15, 1975 in Corpus Christi, Texas.
- She holds American nationality.
- She belongs to mixed ethnicity.
- She is born to Mexican-American descent.
- She was raised Roman Catholic.
- She has siblings as well.
- She is the youngest of four daughters.
- Her mother name is Ella Eva and father named, Enrique Longoria, Jr..
- She did not speak Spanish growing up, and did not learn the language until 2009.
- As per her educational qualifications, while she was in high school, she worked at a restaurant part-time for three years to help earn money for her quinceañera.
- She holds her Bachelor of Science degree in kinesiology at Texas A&M University-Kingsville.
- Additionally, during this time, she won the title of Miss Corpus Christi USA in 1998.
- Further, after completing college, Longoria entered a talent contest that led her to Los Angeles.
- Soon after, she was spotted and signed by a theatrical agent.
- Longoria worked as a headhunter for four years, while auditioning for roles.
- Then,, she received her master’s degree in Chicano Studies from California State University, Northridge, in May 2013.
Eva Longoria Career
- As per her career, she is most known for her role as Gabrielle Solis on the television series Desperate Housewives, which ran from 2004 to 2012.
- She received Golden Globe and Screen Actors Guild Award nominations.
- In 2006, she has also appeared in ‘The Sentinel’.
- Then in 2008, she appeared in Over Her Dead Body.
- Then in 2012, she casts in the ‘For Greater Glory’.
- In 2014, she appeared in the movie Frontera.
- From 2015 to 2016, Longoria starred as Ana Sofia Calderón on the short-lived NBC sitcom Telenovela, and served as an executive producer for the Lifetime television series Devious Maids.
- In 2016, she did a movie named, Lowriders and Overboard in 2018.
- She has also served as an executive producer of social issue documentaries, including Food Chains and The Harvest.
- Longoria has appeared in several advertising campaigns as well.
- She has been named one of Hollywood’s most beautiful women by several publications, including People en Español and People magazines.
- Currently, she holds modeling contracts with L’Oréal and New York & Co, among others.
Eva Longoria Facts
- She launched her clothing line website on her official site, in 2017.
- She was listed by UK-based company Richtopia at number 42 in the list of 200 Most Influential Philanthropists and Social Entrepreneurs Worldwide.
- She initiated the Latino Victory Project to raise funds for candidates and efforts to get out the vote, in 2014.
- She loves doing charity work.
- She has an immense fan following under her social media platforms.
- She had teamed up with sportsware manufacturer Sunrise Brands to create a women’s apparel collection.
- She has described Arizona’s SB 1070 immigration law as unconstitutional.
- She spoke at the 2016 Democratic National Convention in Philadelphia, in 2016.
- Her Instagram bio read is, “Actress, Producer, Director, Activist, Mom, Wife, Philanthropist, Designer, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend, Stepmom, HUMAN!”