Liza Koshy (born March 31, 1996) is an American actress, television host, comedian and YouTuber. Later, in 2013, she began her career on Vine, before starting a YouTube channel. Other than this, she has an immense fan following under her TikTok account.
Liza Koshy Age, Height, Weight & Body Measurements
- As of 2020, Liza Koshy age is 23 years old.
- She stands on a height of 5 feet 6 inches tall.
- She weighs around 55 Kg or 121 lbs.
- Her body measurements are 30-26-35 inches.
- She wears a bra shoe size of 28 C.
- She has dark brown eyes and has blonde hair color.
- She is a fitness freak as well.
- She wears a shoe size of 6 US.
Liza Koshy Bio/Wiki
|Real Name||Elizabeth Shaila Koshy|
|Nick Name||Liza Koshy|
|Born||March 31, 1996|
|Age||23 years old (As of 2020)|
|Profession||Actress, Social Media Star|
|Famous For||YouTube Channel, Vine Star|
|Height/ Tall||In feet - 5'6"|
|Weight||Approx 55 Kg
|Bra Cup Size||28 C|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||6 (US)
|Parents||Father: Not Known
Mother: Not Known
|Siblings||Brother: Not Known
Sister: Not Known
|Previous Dating?||David Dobrik
(2015 - 2017)
|Education||University of Houston|
|School||Local High School|
|Social Account Link|
Liza Koshy Boyfriend
- As of 2020, Liza Koshy is single and very focused on her career.
- She keeps her personal life private.
- As per her previous dating history, from 2015 to 2017, Koshy dated fellow YouTube personality David Dobrik.
- Later, in 2018, the duo revealed their break-up.
Net Worth of Liza Koshy
- As of 2020, Liza Koshy earns a lot of popularity rather than money in the field of the social media industry.
- Based on some online reports, her estimated net worth said to be $200 Thousand at present.
- She also get paid for her Instagram posts.
- The average estimate of the amount she charges for sponsorship is between $9,478 – $15,797.
- The average estimate of the amount she charges for sponsorship is between $7,188.75 – $11,981.25.
- She also makes a decent amount of money from her sponsors and advertisers.
- She advertises Beyond Meat.
- She also collaborates with ‘The Giving Keys’, a jewelry company.
- She is a co-chair of “When We All Vote”, a nonpartisan group dedicated to increasing voter participation.
|Net Worth||Approx $200K|
(As of 2020)
|Social Media Career|
|Endorsements||Approx $500 – $600|
Liza Koshy Early Life & Education
- Koshy was born on born March 31, 1996 in Houston, Texas.
- She holds American nationality.
- She belongs to mixed ethnicity.
- Her father is Indian and her mother is of German descent.
- Her father name is Jose Koshy, a petroleum executive.
- Her mother name is Jean Carol, a yoga instructor.
- She has siblings as well.
- She has two older sisters.
- As per her educational qualifications, from kindergarten until 5th grade, she was placed in a dual language educational and cultural program, where she learned to speak Spanish.
- Later, she enrolled to Lamar High School,in 2014.
- Then, she attended the University of Houston and began to study business marketing.
- Koshy left college and moved to Los Angeles to pursue her career, in 2015.
Liza Koshy Career
- As per her career, in 2016, her acting roles have been Aday Walker in Tyler Perry’s horror comedy film ‘Boo! A Madea Halloween’.
- Then in 2017, she casts in The Explorer in the YouTube Premium series ‘Escape the Night’.
- From 2016 to 2017, she starred as Violet Adams in the Hulu drama television series ‘Freakish’.
- Further, from 2017 to 2018, she was a contributor to the MTV television series ‘Total Request Live’.
- Since 2018, Koshy has produced and starred as the title character in the YouTube Premium comedy series ‘Liza on Demand’.
- From 2018 to 2019, she also hosted the Nickelodeon game show revival Double Dare.
- Other than this, she is also a social media star.
- She runs her youtube channel where she has million of followers.
- Koshy’s main YouTube channel has amassed more than 17 million subscribers, and her two channels have a total of more than 2.5 billion combined views.
Liza Koshy Awards & Honors
- She has received four Streamy Awards, four Teen Choice Awards, and a Kids’ Choice Award.
- In 2019, she was included in the Forbes 30 Under 30 Hollywood & Entertainment list.
- Later, in 2019, she included in the list of the 25 Most Influential People on the Internet.
- Then in 2019, she included ‘100 Next list’.
Liza Koshy Facts
- She has also a vine star in back 2013 under the pseudonym “Lizzza”.
- She posted short comedic videos.
- Her online advertisements for Beats Electronics draw four times more viewers than those of other celebrities.
- She loves doing charity work as well.
- She collaborates with ‘The Giving Keys’, a jewelry company that employs and supports the formerly homeless population.
- Her instagram bio read is, “Little brown girl with big dreams”.
- She loves watching movies.