Omarion ( 12th November 1984) is a well known American singer, songwriter, actor as well as a dancer. He rose his fame as the lead singer of the American R&B boy band named, B2K. The group achieved success in the early 2000s with singles like “Bump, Bump, Bump”, “Uh Huh”, and “Girlfriend”, which all reached success on the Billboard Hot 100. In fact, his second solo album,”Ice Box”, reached number 12 on the Billboard Hot 100. Other than music, he is also an actor, with appearances in films such as You Got Served, Fat Albert, Somebody Help Me and The Proud Family Movie. He has million of followers under his social media platforms as well.
Omarion Age, Height, Weight & Body Measurements
- Omarion age is 35 years old.
- He stands on a height of 5 feet 10 inches tall.
- He weighs around 75 Kg.
- He body measurements are 44-34-39 inches.
- He biceps size is 23 inches.
- He has a pair of black eyes and has black hair.
- He wears a shoe size of 10 US.
- He is a fitness freak as well.
Omarion Girlfriend, Children & Dating
- After having many troubles around Omarion finally break up with her girlfriend, Apryl Jones.
- Couple is also blessed with children.
- They have blessed with two baby girls together named Megan and A’mei Kazuko.
- In 2016, it was confirmed that the pair broke up.
- In fact, after their breakup, both parents have managed to co-parent their beautiful kids.
- A’mei Kazuko is the second of the two children that Omarion shares with former girlfriend Apryl Jones.
- The couple’s first son is 6-year-old Megaa Omari.
- The girl recently turned 4 years old and they celebrated her birthday with a lipstick-themed amazing party that she is always going to remember.
- The former couple was part of “Love & Hip Hop Hollywood”.
- In 2019, three years after their break up, Apryl Jones and B2K member and Omarion’s former friend, Lil Fizz, announced they were together as a couple.
- Other than all this, Omarion stated “She’s still the mother of my children. When something affects her, it affects my kids, and that affects me. But what she does is, you know, live your life! I think people should do whatever makes them happy. I think they should change the narrative”.
Omarion Quick Bio
|Real Name||Omari Ishmael Grandberry|
|Born||November 12, 1984|
|Age||35 years old|
Composer, Actor, Dancer
|Famous For||Lead singer of the
American R&B boy band B2K
|Birthplace||Inglewood, California, U.S|
|Height/ Tall||In feet - 5 ft 10 in|
|Weight||Approx 75 Kg|
|Biceps Size||23 Inches|
|Shoe Size||10 (US)|
|Parents||Father: Not Known
Mother: Not Known
|Previous Dating?||Apryl Jones|
|Children||Megan and A’mei Kazuko|
|School||Local High School|
|Hobbies||Watching Movies, Gyming, Acting|
|Social Media Account|
|Social Account Link|
Omarion Net Worth
- Omarion net worth is estimated around $2 Million USD.
- His primary source of income is his singing career.
- Other than this, he is making a huge amount of money from his songs and albums which is his major source of earnings.
- He appeared in commercials for both Kellogg’s Corn Pops and McDonald’s as well.
|Net Worth||Approx $2 Million USD|
|Endorsements Income||Approx $700.000|
Omarion Early Life & Education
- Omarion was born on 12th November 1984 in Inglewood, the USA.
- He holds American nationality.
- He belongs to mixed ethnicity.
- His mother name is Leslie Burrell and father named, Trent Grandberry.
- He has siblings as well.
- He also has a younger brother named O’Ryan.
- He started his dancing career as a background dancer for the R&B girl group before Dark and appeared in their music videos.
- As per his educational qualifications, he is well educated.
- As per his career, he launched his career in 1999, by joining the group B2K.
- There he took the stage name Omarion.
- The group named themselves B2K, an acronym for “Boys of The New Millennium”.
- From the band B2K Omarioan got his big breakthroughs.
- After so many achievements of the band, the band would disband in early 2004.
- Later in 2004, marion appeared in several films, most notably You Got Served in which he starred alongside Marques Houston, as well as his former B2K bandmates.
- In fact, in the same year, he played the role of the school bully “Reggie” in the comedy ‘Fat Albert’.
- In 2005, Omarion released his debut solo album ‘O’.
- The single peaked at #27 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart.
- The second single “Touch”, peaked at #94 on the Billboard Hot 100.
- Later, he showed his acting skills as well.
- He displayed his acting skills in the thriller ‘Somebody Help Me’, in 2007.
- Omarion and Bow Wow recorded a collaboration album entitled ‘Face Off’, in the same year as well.
- He was affiliated with Young Money Entertainment, in 2009.
- In 2010, he became a judge on the fifth season of America’s Best Dance Crew.
- Then in 2011, Omarion was seen on set with Japanese star ‘Koda Kumi’.
- Additionally, he was cast to be a part of Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood along with his mother, and girlfriend Apryl Jones while awaiting the arrival of their first child, in 2014.
- In late 2014, he also released his fourth studio album titled, Sex Playlist.
- Recently, Omarion released the single, “Can You Hear Me?”, in 2020.
- He has million of followers under his social media platforms.
- He is constantly posting many photos to share the joyful moments he shares with his Ex-Wife and children.
- He started his dancing career as a background dancer for the R&B girl group Before Dark and appeared in their music videos.
- He has an immense fan following under his social media platforms.
- He has million of followers under his Instagram account as well.
- He has inked several tattoos on his body.