Christina María Aguilera (born December 18, 1980) is a well known American singer, songwriter, actress and television personality. In her career, she achieved a lot of awards like, Grammy Awards, one Latin Grammy Award, and a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. She ranked at number 58 on Rolling Stone’s list of 100 Greatest Singers of All Time in 2008, and was included on Time’s annual list of the 100 most influential people in the world in 2013. She is one of the world’s best-selling music artists.
Christina Aguilera Net Worth
- As of 2020, Christina Aguilera Net Worth is estimated around $10 – $12 Million USD.
- Her primary source of income is her singing career.
- Her exact salary is not known in public domain.
- She also runs her own merchandise line where she sells her own product line like, T-shirts, Bags and many more products which costs between $11 – $500 USD.
- Her official shopping line address is, “shop.christinaaguilera.com”.
- She was the face for make-up line Fetish.
- She has endorsed several brands like Sears, Levi’s, Skechers, Mercedes-Benz, Versace, Virgin Mobile, Orange UK, Oreo, Sony Ericsson and soft drink giants Coca-Cola,and Pepsi and many more.
- In 2004, she earned £200,000 for opening the summer sale at London’s Harrods store.
- She also appeared in an advertisement for MAC Cosmetics’ Viva Glam V campaign.
|Net Worth||Approx $10 – $12 million |
(As of 2020)
|Merchandise||$11 – $500 USD|
|Sponsors||Approx $500 – $600|
Christina Aguilera Boyfriend
- As of 2020, Christina Aguilera Engaged to Matt Rutler.
- The love bird met, when Rutler filming her new movie “Burlesque,” on which he worked as a set assistant.
- The pair have spent the last week together partying on both coasts and visiting Rutler’s family home in Rhode Island, where Aguilera met his mother, Kathleen.
- As per her previous dating history, she married to Jordan Bratman from in 2005.
- Later, the couple separated in 2011.
- She also has been in a relationship with Jorge Santo.
- She is also rumored with Dallas Austin, Fred Durst and Enrique Iglesias.
Christina Aguilera Age, Height, Weight & Measurements
- As of 2020, Christina Aguilera age is 39 years old.
- She stands on a height of 5 feet 7 inches tall.
- She weighs around 55 Kg or 121 lbs.
- Her body measurements are 34-26-35 inches.
- She wears a bra size of 32 C.
- She wears a shoe size of 6 US.
- She has dark brown eyes and has blonde hair.
- She is a fitness freak as well.
Christina Aguilera Quick Bio
|Real Name||Christina María Aguilera|
|Born||December 18, 1980|
|Age||39 years old (As of 2020)|
|Profession||Singer, songwriter, actress, television personality|
|Known For||Grammy Awards|
|Birthplace||New York City, U.S|
|Height/ Tall||In feet - 5'7"|
|Bra Cup Size||32 C|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||6 (US)|
Mother: Not Known
|Siblings||Brother: Not Known
|Previous Dating?||Jorge Santo, Dallas Austin, Fred Durst
and Enrique Iglesias
|Husband/Spouse||Matt Rutler (Engaged)|
|Hobbies||Shopping, Cardio, Dancing|
|Social Media Links|
Christina Aguilera Facts
- Christina Aguilera was born on December 18, 1980 in Staten Island of New York City.
- Later, she was raised in Pennsylvania.
- Her father named, Ecuadorian, and her mother belongs to German, Irish, Welsh, and Dutch ancestry.
- Her father was physically and emotionally abusive.
- She used music as a form of escape.
- Her parents’ divorce when she was six years old.
- She has siblings as well.
- She her younger sister named, Rachel.
- Later, she moved into her grandmother’s home in Rochester, a suburb in the Pittsburgh area.
- Her mother later remarried and had one more child.
- After years of estrangement, Aguilera expressed interest in reconciling with her father in 2012.
- Due to her extra ordinary talent skills, she appeared on television shows in her early years.
- Before gaining fame and limelight, in 1998, she contract with RCA Records. Later, in 1999, her self-titled debut album, released.
- In 2002, she sought to assume artistic control with Stripped and its lead single “Dirrty”, which displayed her sexually emancipated persona and generated considerable controversy.
- The second single from the album, “Beautiful”, received favorable response for its empowering lyrics and became an anthem for the LGBT community.
- Further in 2006, she scored her second US number-one album with Back to Basics.
- Other than her music career, in 2010, she starred in the film Burlesque.
- She has an immense fan following on her social media platforms as well.
- She loves travelling.
- Her hobbies include dancing as well.
- She loves to read.
- She is a sleep-talker.
- When she is very busy, she can do 60 interviews per day.
- Her favorite color is pink.