Lexi Ainsworth (born October 28, 1992) is an Emmy Award-winning American actress. She is well known for her roles as Kristina Davis on General Hospital and Jessica Burns in the 2015 film A Girl Like Her. Lexi began her career in the arts at 3 years of age dancing on stage with the local Ballet company. This later lead to her acquiring the lead role of Scout in an Actors Equity production of To Kill a Mockingbird at age 13; But it was after attending a film camp in New York that she developed an interest in film and television acting. Furthering this pursuit she acquired an LA agent who sent her out on her first national commercial audition which she then shot for Barbie. Since then she’s played major roles in several films.
Lexi Ainsworth Net Worth
- As of 2020, Lexi Ainsworth Net Worth is estimated around $3 – $5 Million USD.
- Her primary source of income is her acting career.
- Her exact salary is not known in public domain.
|Net Worth||Approx $3 – $5 million |
(As of 2020)
|Endorsements||Approx $500 – $600|
Lexi Ainsworth Age, Height, Weight & Measurements
- As of 2020, Lexi Ainsworth age is 27 years old.
- She stands on a height of 5 feet 7 inches tall.
- She weighs around 55 Kg or 121 lbs.
- Her body measurements are 34-26-35 inches.
- She wears a bra size of 32 C.
- She wears a shoe size of 6 US.
- She has dark brown eyes and has blonde hair.
- She is a fitness freak as well.
Lexi Ainsworth Spouse
- As of 2020, Lexi Ainsworth is married with Mattlippman.
- The duo tied knot in La Quinta, California.
- Currently, the couple is happily married.
- As per her previous dating history, it is not known in public domain.
Lexi Ainsworth Quick Bio
|Real Name||Alexandra Danielle Ainsworth|
|Born||October 28, 1992|
|Age||27 years old (As of 2020)|
|Known For||1. Kristina Davis (General Hospital)
2. Jessica Burns (A Girl Like Her)
3. Sara Cowan (Death Clique)
|Birthplace||Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, U.S|
|Height/ Tall||In feet - 5'7"|
|Bra Cup Size||32 C|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||6 (US)|
|Parents||Father: Not Known
Mother: Not Known
|Siblings||Brother: Not Known
Sister: Not Known
|Previous Dating?||Not Known|
|Hobbies||Shopping, Cardio, Dancing|
|Social Media Links|
Lexi Ainsworth Facts
- Ainsworth was born on October 28, 1992 in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
- She holds American nationality.
- She belongs to white ethnicity.
- She has siblings as well.
- She is catholic.
- Her parents did not think she would survive a few days after being born.
- She wanted to be an athlete when she grows up.
- She is a fan of BIGBANG.
- Her favorite brand is Hermès.
- Her hobbies include traveling, figure skating swimming, shopping, watching movies, knit and collecting perfumes.
- Her parents information is not known as of now.
- She is very talented and classy actress.
- Since at thee age of ix only, she began dancing on stage at the local ballet company.
- This led her to appear in several theater productions, such as The Wizard of Oz, as a munchkin and To Kill A Mockingbird as Scout.
- She was mostly home-schooled.
- She is modest.
- After attending acting camps in New York City and Los Angeles, Ainsworth landed her first major commercial, for Barbie dolls, which aired nationally.
- She did several commercials.
- She appeared in the lead role in the short film Caroline Crossing, and then portrayed murder victim Grace Budd in the 2007 film The Gray Man.
- She joined the cast of General Hospital as Kristina Davis, in 2009.
- In 2011, she was nominated for a Daytime Emmy.
- Ainsworth also played Jessica Burns, a high schooler driven to the point of suicide by bullying, in 2015.
- In 2017, Ainsworth won a Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Younger Actress in a Drama Series for her role as Kristina Davis on General Hospital.
- Other than all these, she has an immense fan following on her social media platforms.
- In between TV & film Lexi found time to further her studies at the Royal Academy of Dramatic Arts in London for Shakespeare.
- She is also yoga certified, which she enjoys doing in her off time as well as having her certification in sailing.