Niharika Acharya is a well known TV anchor and journalist. She was a television news reporter and anchor for Voice of America. As a reporter, she covered 2004 and 2008 U.S Presidential Elections UN General Assembly sessions, 9/11 Anniversaries and US-India Relations. She was a freelance producer at Fox TV. Niharika worked at Bloomberg TV from 2010 to 2014. She played a leading role in the conceptualization and execution of events during the 2016 Republican and Democratic conventions. Her work focused on politics and policy events.
Niharika Acharya Age, Height, Weight & Measurements
- As of 2020, Niharika Acharya age is 37 years old.
- She stands on a height of 5 feet 9 inches tall.
- She weighs around 55 Kg or 121 lbs.
- Her body measurements are 34-26-35 inches.
- She wears a bra size of 32 C.
- She wears a shoe size of 6 US.
- She has dark brown eyes and has blonde hair..
Niharika Acharya Net Worth & Salary
|Net Worth||Approx |
Rs.3 Lacs – Rs 4 Lac
(As of 2020)
|Articles/ Reportings||Approx |
Rs 50,000 – Rs 60,000
|Salary||Approx Rs. 79,000|
Niharika Acharya Boyfriend
- As of 2020, Niharika Acharya is single.
- Her love affairs though have been on top search, but due her extremely polite behavior much suspects have not come up.
- Niharika Acharya boyfriend will of course be someone very career oriented.
- As of now, her total focus has always remained on her career and reporting.
- As of her previous dating history, it is not known in public domain.
Niharika Acharya Quick Facts
|Real Name||Niharika Acharya|
|Age||37 years old (As of 2020)|
|Known For||Worked with Indian TV news
channel NDTV as reporter and anchor
|Height/ Tall||In feet - 5'9"|
|Bra Cup Size||32 C|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||6 (US)|
|Parents||Father: Not Known
Mother: Not Known
|Siblings||Brother: Not Known
Sister: Not Known
|Previous Dating?||Not Known|
|Boyfriend/ Dating||Not Known|
|Education||1. Jamia Milia Islamia university
2. Lady Shri Ram College for Women
|Social Media Links||Instagram, Facebook, Twitter (Inactive)|
Niharika Acharya Career
- For seven years, Niharika worked with Indian TV news channel NDTV as reporter and anchor.
- Later, in 2003, she left for the United States and joined Voice of America Hindi TV and Radio service.
- She is still working with VoA as correspondent and anchor.
- As part of VoA collaboration with Aaj Tak TV news channel, she also anchors ‘Duniya’ program ‘LIVE’ on Aaj Tak every Sunday evening.
- Niharika also contribute to VOA Hindi radio as fill-in host for weekly call-in shows ‘Hello India’ and ‘Hello America’ and her television reports are also aired on radio as well.
- Niharika has lived and travelled across India, and now travels across the United States in search of stories.
Niharika Acharya Born, Family & Education
- Niharika Acharya was born in the small hamlet of Sarahan in northern India.
- As per her education, she earned a Master of Arts in the Mass Communication research centre at Jamia Milia Islamia university in New Delhi.
- She graduated at the top of her class in political science from Lady Shri Ram College for Women in New Delhi.
- She completed her schooling from a New Delhi-based school Air Force Golden Jubilee Institute.
Niharika Acharya Facts
- Niharika has received VoA’s superior accomplishment award for her talent and creativity.
- She has covered President Bush’s inauguration for his second term, the US November 2004 presidential elections, 9/11 anniversaries, Indian prime minister Manmohan Singh’s meeting with President George W. Bush at the United Nations General Assembly session, and former Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee’s official visit to U.S.
- She also travelled to Pakistan to cover the India-Pakistan peace dialogue summit meet at Islamabad between the leaders of the two countries.
- In 2004, she also covered the relief efforts mounted by American communities for Tsunami disaster victims and their families.
- She has an immense fan following on her social media platforms.
- relationship with her co-workers is very strong.
- Today, she is among India’s famous female journalists.