Madonna Louise Ciccone (born August 16, 1958) is an well known American singer, songwriter, and actress. Since 1980s, she has been referred to as the “Queen of Pop”. She is recognized for her multiskilled, having incorporated several genres into her music. Her works incorporate social, political, sexual, and religious themes, have generated both critical acclaim and controversy. Madonna is often cited as an influence by other artists. She is all about expressing oneself, and the music legend. The singer, actress and occasional director is known for her chameleonic abilities, switching up everything from music genres to hairstyles as swiftly as she changes her outfits.
During her lifetime music career, she is certified as the best-selling female recording artist of all time by Guinness World Records. According to Billboard, Madonna is the most successful solo artist in its Hot 100 chart history. She holds the record for the most number-one singles by a female artist in Australia, Canada, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom. She remains the highest-grossing solo touring artist of all time, accumulating U.S. $1.4 billion from her concert tickets. In 2008, Madonna was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, her first year of eligibility. VH1 ranked her atop the 100 Greatest Women in Music, while Rolling Stone listed her among the 100 Greatest Artists of All Time and the 100 Greatest Songwriters of All Time. Other than this, she has an immense fan under her social media platforms. She has million of fan following under her Instagram account.
Madonna Age, Height, Weight & Body Measurements
- Madonna age is 61 years old.
- She stands on a height of 5 feet 6 inches tall.
- She weighs around 50 Kg or 110 lbs.
- Her body measurements are 34-27-36 inches.
- She wears a bra cup size of 33 C .
- She wears a shoe size of 7 US.
- She has hazel eyes and has platinum blonde hair color.
- She has curvaceous, seductive and hot figure.
- She is a fitness freak as well.
- She has shiny and glowing skin.
Madonna Husband, Children & Dating
- Madonna dated musician Dan Gilroy in 1979, while performing as a backup singer and dancer for the French disco artist Patrick Hernandez.
- They lived in an abandoned synagogue in Corona, Queens.
- In fact, together, they formed her first rock band, the Breakfast Club, for which Madonna sang and played drums and guitar.
- Later, she dated Sean Penn.
- The pair got married in 1985 and then divorced in 1989.
- Then, Madonna dated Carlos Leon from 1995 to 1997.
- Later, the couple broke up.
- After ten years of her divorce with her Ex-husband Sean Penn and dated Carlos, she tied knot with Guy Ritchie, in 2000.
- Later, due to their personal cause she got separated from her husband Guy Ritchie in 2008.
- Currently, Madonna is blessed with six children and enjoying her single life with them.
- She is mum to David, 14, adopted her four youngest children from Malawi.
- Madonna shares son Rocco Ritchie, 19, with ex-husband Guy Ritchie, and Lourdes Leon, 23, with ex Carlos Leon.
- She is an incredibly supportive mum and moved her family to Lisbon, Portugal, so that David could pursue his promising football career.
- The singer’s oldest daughter Lourdes, meanwhile, is following in her famous mum’s footsteps as an aspiring dancer.
|Real Name||Madonna Louise Ciccone|
|Nick Name||Madonna, Veronica|
|Born||August 16, 1958|
|Age||61 Years Old|
|Profession||Entertainer, Singer, Songwriter,
Actress, Businesswoman, Record Producer, Dancer, Film
Director, Author, Humanitarian
|Famous For||Referred to as the
"Queen of Pop"
|Birthplace||Bay City, Michigan, U.S|
|Height/ Tall||In feet - 5'6"|
|Weight||Approx 50 Kg
|Bra Cup Size||33 C|
|Dress Size||3 (US)|
|Shoe Size||7 (US)|
|Parents||Father: Not Known
Mother: Not Known
|Siblings||Brother: Not Known
Sister: Not Known
|Previous Dating?||Carlos Leon (1995–1997)|
|Husband/Spouse||1. Sean Penn
(m. 1985; div. 1989)
2. Guy Ritchie
(m. 2000; div. 2008)
|Alma mater||University of Michigan|
|School||1. Catholic Elementary Schools
2. West Middle School
|Social Media Account|
|Social Media Account Links||Instagram, Twitter, Facebook|
Madonna Net Worth
- Madonna net worth is estimated around U.S. $570–$800 million.
- Her primary source of income is her singing career.
- She also earns from her brand endorsements and sponsors.
- She also get paid for her specific Instagram posts she made!
- She appeared in a number of productions as well.
|Net Worth||Approx U.S. $570–$800 |
|Endorsements Income||Approx $4 – $5 million|
Madonna Early Life & Education
- Madonna was born on August 16, 1958 in Bay City, Michigan, U.S.
- She was raised in Michigan.
- Later, she shifted to New York City in 1978 to pursue a career in modern dance.
- Her father’s parents were Italian emigrants from Pacentro, while her mother was of French-Canadian descent.
- Madonna’s father put her in classical piano lessons, but she later convinced him to allow her to take ballet lessons.
- Christopher Flynn, her ballet teacher, persuaded her to pursue a career in dance.
- As per her educational qualifications, she attended Rochester Adams High School.
- After graduating, she received a dance scholarship to the University of Michigan and studied over the summer at the American Dance Festival in Durham, North Carolina.
- She attended St. Frederick’s and St. Andrew’s Catholic Elementary Schools, and West Middle School.
- Madonna was known for her high grade point average, and achieved notoriety for her unconventional behavior.
- Then in 1978, Madonna dropped out of college and relocated to New York City.
- As per her career, she is well known as the “Queen of Pop” since the 1980s,
- Madonna is best known for pushing the boundaries of songwriting in popular music and for the visuals she uses onstage and in music videos.
- She has frequently retooled her image while remaining completely in charge of every aspect of her career.
- She is recognized for her versatility, having incorporated several genres into her music.
- Her works, which incorporate social, political, sexual, and religious themes, have generated both critical acclaim and controversy.
- Madonna is often cited as an influence by other artists.
- She shifted to New York City in 1978 to pursue a career in modern dance.
- After performing as a drummer, guitarist, and vocalist in the rock bands Breakfast Club and Emmy, in 1982, Madonna signed with Sire Records and released her eponymous debut album the next year.
- She followed it with a series of successful albums, including global bestsellers Like a Virgin (1984) and True Blue (1986) as well as Grammy Award winners Ray of Light (1998) and Confessions on a Dance Floor (2005).
- Throughout her career, Madonna has attained many number one singles, including “Like a Virgin”, “La Isla Bonita”, “Like a Prayer”, “Vogue”, “Take a Bow”, “Frozen”, “Music”, “Hung Up”, and “4 Minutes”.
- She enhanced her limelight by her roles in films such as Desperately Seeking Susan (1985), Dick Tracy (1990), A League of Their Own (1992), and Evita (1996).
- Madonna founded an entertainment company called Maverick including the label Maverick Records in 1992, as a businesswoman.
- Her other ventures include fashion design, children’s books, health clubs, and filmmaking.
- In fact, she contributes to various charities, having founded Ray of Light Foundation in 1998.
- For this, she is also known as for her humanitarian work helping impoverished people, particularly children, in Malawi.
- Additionally, in 2006, she founded the charity Raising Malawi.
- She is the wealthiest woman in the music business.
- She has sold more than 300 million records worldwide.
- She remains the highest-grossing solo touring artist of all time, with over US$1.4 billion earned from her concert tours throughout her career.
- She is the most successful solo artist in the Hot 100 chart history.
- She has an immense fan following under her social media platforms.
- She has million of fan following under her Instagram account.
- She was ranked as the most successful singles artist in German chart history.
- Madonna’s tune “Like A Prayer” had an incredible visual story that went along with the song, and actually caused quite a stir among those who weren’t fans of the singer.