Ciara (born October 25, 1985) is a well known American singer, record producer, songwriter, and actress. She rose her fame after the release of her debut song and album, both titled ‘Goodies’. Her debut single Goodies became a sensational hit commercially and critically, topping the US Billboard Hot 100 chart for seven weeks and reaching atop the UK Singles Chart. She is also is a Grammy award winner. Other than this, she has an immense fan following under her social media platforms. She has amassed million of followers under her Instagram account. Her Instagram account is packed with her curvaceous, seductive and sizzling images.
Ciara Age, Height, Weight & Body Measurements
- As of 2020, Ciara age is 34 years old.
- She stands on a height of 5 feet 8 inches tall.
- She weighs around 55 Kg or 121 lbs.
- Her body measurements are 34-26-35 inches.
- She wears a bra cup size of 33 D.
- She wears a shoe size of 7 US.
- She has black eyes and has black hair.
- She has curvaceous, seductive and hot figure.
- She is a fitness freak as well.
- She has shiny and glowing skin.
- As of 2020, Ciara is married with Russell Wilson.
- He is an American football quarterback player in 2016.
- In 2017, the duo is also blessed with two children, a daughter and a son.
- Now, soon she is going to become mommy again!
- Currently, the lovey dovey couple resides with her husband and children.
- As per her previous dating history, she was also engaged to the ‘Future’ in 2013.
- Later, after a year, they have separated their ways due to their personal issues.
- However, she has a son with the ‘Future’.
|Real Name||Ciara Princess Harris|
|Born||October 25, 1985|
|Age||34 years old (As of 2020)|
|Profession||Singer, Songwriter, Dancer, Model, Actress|
|Famous For||1. Her debut studio
2. Grammy Winner
|Birthplace||Austin, Texas, U.S|
|Height/ Tall||In feet - 5'8"|
|Weight||Approx 55 Kg
|Bra Cup Size||33 D|
|Dress Size||4 (US)|
|Shoe Size||7 (US)|
|Parents||Father: Carlton Harris
Mother: Jackie Harris
|Siblings||Brother: Not Known
Sister: Not Known
|Previous Dating?||Future (2013–14; ex-fiancé)|
|Husband/Spouse||Russell Wilson (m. 2016)|
|Education||Riverdale High School|
|School||Local High School|
|Social Media Account|
|Social Account Links||Instagram, Twitter|
Ciara Net Worth
- As of 2020, Ciara net worth is estimated around $25 Million USD.
- Her primary source of income is her photo shoots and acting career.
- She also earns from her brand endorsements and sponsors.
|Net Worth||Approx $25 million |
(As of 2020)
|Endorsements||Approx $10 – $12 Million|
Ciara Early Life & Education
- Ciara was born on 25 Nov, 1985, in Austin, Texas.
- Her real name is Ciara Princess Wilson.
- She holds American nationality.
- She belongs to mixed ethnicity.
- Her father name is Jakie while her mother named Carlton Harris.
- She is the only child of her parents.
- She spent most of her childhood on different the United States naval bases, including, New York, Utah, and Germany, as a child of army person.
- Her family finally settled in Atlanta.
- At the age of 16, she joined a girl group ‘Hearsay’ for a short span of time.
- After that, she wrote songs for different artists, and at that point, she decided to pursue her career in music.
- As per her educational qualifications, in 2003, she completed her graduation from Riverdale High School in Riverdale, Georgia.
Read Also: Adore Delano (Singer) Wiki, Bio, Relationship, Sexuality, Height, Weight, Net Worth, Career, Facts
- As per her career, in 2003, she was signed by LaFace Records executive.
- In 2004, Ciara released her debut album ‘Goodies’ which was debuted at number three on the U.S. Billboard 200, selling 124,750 copies in its initial week.
- Later after her immense success of the album, Ciara released a CD/DVD entitled Goodies: The Videos & More, in 2005.
- In 2006, she eleased her second studio album, Ciara: The Evolution.
- In the same year, she made her acting debut in the MTV Films production ‘All You’ve Got’.
- In 2008, she was honored as Billboard’s “Woman of the Year”.
- She released her third album named ‘Fantasy Ride’ in May 2009.
- She released her fourth studio album, ‘Basic Instinct’, in 2010.
- In the summer of 2011, Ciara was a part of the Malibu Rum Tour.
- In 2012, she released her fifth studio album would be titled ‘One Woman Army’.
- In that year, Ciara also starred in two movies during this time.
- She starred in the straight-to-DVD film, Mama, I Want to Sing!.
- Ciara revealed that recording for her sixth album began around Thanksgiving of 2013 and she would be releasing new music “really soon”.
- In April 2014 that her sixth studio album would be predominantly inspired by her then-fiancé.
- Currently, she is working on a seventh studio album.
- Ciara released her new single and its accompanying music video, “Level Up”.
- The song is the first single from her upcoming seventh studio album.
- Ciara announced her seventh studio album, Beauty Marks, is set to be released on May 10, 2019.
- Additionally, “Level Up”, the album has spawned the singles “Freak Me”, “Dose”, “Greatest Love” and “Thinkin Bout You”.
- She performed “Thinkin Bout You” at the 2019 Billboard Music Awards.
- In 2019, she was also the judge alongside David Dobrik and Debbie Gibson in a new musical competition on Nickelodeon titled America’s Most Musical Family.
Read Also: Kehlani (Singer) Net Worth, Bio, Sexuality, Boyfriend, Age, Height, Weight, Family, Career, Facts
- She is known for her often “breathy soprano” vocals.
- She has received praise for her stage presence and routines during live performances.
- On the cover of Vibe magazine, she appeared, apparently nude.
- She loves doing charity work.
- She became the face of Dosomething.org’s “Do Something 101” campaign to raise school supplies
- She signed a multimillion-dollar deal with the modeling agency Wilhelmina Models, in 2009.
- She and her husband Russell Wilson became part of the ownership group of Seattle Sounders FC in Major League Soccer, in 2019.
- She is a pet lover as well.
- Her Instagram bio read is, “Entertainer and Beauty Marks Entertainment CEO”.
Read Also: Iggy Azale (Singer) Dating, Son, Bio, Wiki, Boyfriend, Net Worth, Height, Weight, Facts, Career