Ghada Adel Ibrahim (born 25 December 1974) is an Egyptian actress and television presenter. She is best known for first role was in the TV series Zizinya in 1997. Other than this, she has an immense fan following under her social media platforms. She has surpassed million of followers under her Instagram account. Her Instagram account is packed with her gorgeous images. She regularly uploads her day tot day life hustle and bustle there. She very close to her family members as well.
Ghada Adel Age, Height, Weight & Body Measurements
- As of 2020, Ghada Adel age is 45 years old.
- She stands on a height of 5 feet 6 inches tall.
- She weighs around 55 Kg or 121 lbs.
- Her body measurements are 34-26-35 inches.
- She wears a bra cup size of 33 D.
- She wears a shoe size of 7 US.
- She has hazel eyes and has black hair.
- She has curvaceous, seductive and hot figure.
- She is a fitness freak as well.
- She has shiny and glowing skin.
Ghada Adel Spouse & Husband
- Ghada Adel is a divorcee and very focused on her acting career, as of now.
- Previously, she was married for 20 years to Egyptian director and producer Magdy El Hawari, who also helped introduce her to several movies.
- Couple is also blessed with children.
- They have five children, four sons and one daughter.
- She announced her divorce from him after a year of separation.
- Currently, she is living happily with her children and is very focused on her career.
Ghada Adel Bio/Wiki
|Real Name||Ghada Adel Ibrahim|
|Nick Name||Ghada Adel|
|Born||December 25, 1974|
|Age||45 years old (As of 2020)|
|Profession||Actress, TV Presenter|
|Famous For||TV series Zizinya in 1997|
|Height/ Tall||In feet - 5'6"|
|Weight||Approx 55 Kg
|Bra Cup Size||33 D|
|Shoe Size||7 (US)|
|Parents||Father: Not Known
|Siblings||Brother: Not Known
Sister: Not Known
|Previous Dating?||Magdy El-Hawary|
(m. 1998; div. 2018)
|Education||University of Benghazi|
|School||Local High School|
|Social Media Account|
|Social Account Links||Instagram, Facebook|
Ghada Adel Net Worth
- As of 2020, Ghada Adel net worth is assumed to be $10 Million USD.
- Her primary source of income is her photo shoots and acting career.
- She also earns from her brand endorsements and sponsors.
|Net Worth||Approx $10 million |
(As of 2020)
|Endorsements||Approx $2 – $3 Million|
Ghada Adel Early Life & Education
- Ghada Adel was born on December 25, 1974 Benghazi, Libya.
- She holds Egyptian nationality.
- Her Egyptian mother was also the half-sister of the retired actress Shams el-baroudi via their mom.
- When she two years old, her biological mother died.
- Later, she and her siblings stayed with their father and his second wife in Libya where her father worked, though they spent their annual holidays back home in Cairo.
- She has an older brother and three younger half-sisters.
- As per her educational qualifications, she graduated from the University of Benghazi.
- Then, she enrolled for studying business administration and commerce.
- In 1997, she began modeling in ads, appeared with Hany Shaker Tekhsary,
- Then on, she hosted the television show Fawazir abyad wa aswad.
Ghada Adel Career
- As per her career, in 1997, Ghada first role was in the TV series Zizinya.
- Her first movie was a classic comedy Saʽidi in American University in 1998 with Mohamed Henedi.
- in 2000, she acted in main roles in many movie named, Belyah and his High Mind.
- Then in 2004, she casts in the movies, El basha telmeez with Karim Abd El-Aziz.
- Later, in 2005, she appeared as a lead in the movie, ‘Lover Boys’ with Hamada Helal,
- In 2006, she done the movie, ‘Made Me Criminal’ with Ahmed Helmy and Hassan Hosny, and Ahwak in 2015 with Tamer Hosny.
- She also acted in many TV series, including Mabrouk Galak Ala’a in 2005 with Hany Ramzy, Dead Heart in 2008 with Sherif Mounir and Saraya Abden in 2015 with Qusai Khouli.
- She went viral on many social media platforms for her daring look at ‘El Gouna Film Festiva’, in 2019.
- Currently, she is enraged with her new upcoming projects.
Ghada Adel Facts
- Her hobbies includes, dancing, walking, running, yoga, spending time with her family and swimming laps.
- She is a trained dancer.
- She loves photo shoots near beaches.
- Her regular diet routine is fixed up with eating practices of veganism and raw food diets keep her energy up.
- She is very close to her family and friends.
- She is a pet lover as well.