Halsey real name is Ashley Nicolette Frangipane (born September 29, 1994) is an American singer and songwriter based in Edison, New Jersey, U.S. She rose her fame for her self-released music on social media platforms. In 2014, she was signed by Astralwerks and released her debut EP, Room 93, later that year. She has been involved in suicide prevention awareness and sexual assault victim advocacy. She also received many awards and nominations include four Billboard Music Awards, one American Music Award, one GLAAD Media Award, three Guinness World Records, an MTV Video Music Award and two Grammy Award nominations. Other than this, she has an immense fan following under her social media platforms.
Halsey Age, Height, Weight & Body Measurements
- As of 2020, Halsey age is 25 years old.
- She stands on a height of 5 feet 8 inches tall.
- She weighs around 55 Kg or 121 lbs.
- Her body measurements are 34-26-35 inches.
- She wears a bra cup size of 33 D.
- She wears a shoe size of 7 US.
- She has hazel eyes and has black hair.
- She has curvaceous, seductive and hot figure.
- She is a fitness freak as well.
- She has shiny and glowing skin.
- As per her sexuality, Halsey is openly bisexual.
- For this, she also has garnered controversial feedback.
- But, she is enjoying her life at the fullest.
- She is also gained controversy for allegedly calling herself “tri-bi” in an interview, due to her being biracial, bipolar, and bisexual.
- However, she also stated about her sexuality, that the label is a trivializing way to describe her and condemned the label as a misquote.
Halsey Relationship & Dating
- 25 years old stunner Halsey is in a relationship with actor Evan Peters.
- As per her previous dating history, she dated Norwegian producer Lido from 2015 to 2016.
- She began dating American rapper G-Eazy, in 2017.
- They met at a party in 2017 and although they pursued different music, they found common ground for their collaboration “Him & I”, which discussed their love and lifestyle.
- In 2018, the duo get separated.
- Their relationship was off and on again until September of that year when the relationship was officially over.
- In 2019, Halsey confirmed in a interview with Glamour that her October 2018 single “Without Me” is partially about their relationship.
- Then in late 2018, she began dating English alternative rock musician Yungblud.
- They both met at a bar in Los Angeles.
- Halsey first confirmed their relationship in an interview with Capital FM in March 2019.
- Later, in 2019 September of that year, they broke up.
|Real Name||Ashley Nicolette Frangipane|
|Born||September 29, 1994|
|Age||25 years old (As of 2020)|
|Profession||Singer, Songwriter, Dancer, Model, Actress|
|Famous For||1. American Music Award
2. GLAAD Media Award
3. Guinness World Records
4. Grammy Award nominations
|Birthplace||Edison, New Jersey, U.S|
|Height/ Tall||In feet - 5'8"|
|Weight||Approx 55 Kg
|Bra Cup Size||33 D|
|Dress Size||4 (US)|
|Shoe Size||7 (US)|
|Siblings||Brother: Sevian and Dante
Sister: Not Known
|Previous Dating?||1. Norwegian producer Lido
|Boyfriend/ Dating||Evan Peters|
|Education||Warren Hills Regional High School|
|School||Rhode Island School of Design|
|Social Media Account|
|Social Account Links||Instagram, Twitter|
Halsey Net Worth
- In 2020, Halsey net worth is estimated around $25 Million USD.
- Her primary source of income is her singing career.
- She also earns from her brand endorsements and sponsors.
|Net Worth||Approx $25 million |
(As of 2020)
|Endorsements||Approx $2- $3 Million|
Halsey Early Life & Education
- Halsey real name is Ashley Nicolette Frangipane.
- She was born on September 29, 1994, in Edison, New Jersey.
- She holds American nationality.
- Her mother name is Nicole, works for security in a hospital.
- While her father name is Chris, manages a car dealership.
- Nicole belongs to Italian, Hungarian, and Irish descent, while Chris is African-American with some Irish ancestry.
- Her parents dropped out of college after her mother discovered that she was pregnant.
- In fact, for the survival, her parents worked many jobs.
- She has siblings as well.
- She has two younger brothers named, Sevian and Dante.
- At the age of 14 years old, she played the violin, viola, and cello, until moving on to the acoustic guitar.
- As per her educational qualifications, when she was six, she first enrolled to school.
- In high school, Frangipane endured bullying by other students.
- She was 17 at that time and she attempted suicide, which led to a 17-day hospitalization.
- Her mother also struggles with the disorder.
- Later, she began using recreational drugs soon after, claiming her bipolar disorder caused her to become an “unconventional child”.
- Additionally, when she was 17, she became romantically involved with a man who was 24 and lived on the Halsey Street in Brooklyn.
- Finally, in 2012, she graduated from Warren Hills Regional High School in Washington, New Jersey.
- After completing her graduation, Frangipane enrolled in the Rhode Island School of Design.
- Eventually, she dropped out of community college and was ejected from her home.
- She would occasionally stay with her maternal grandmother.
- As per her career, at the age of 17, she started writing music.
- Later, in 2012 she began posting videos under her social media platforms, such as YouTube and Kik, and in particular Tumblr, under the username of se7enteenblack.
- She rose her fame for theparody of Taylor Swift’s song “I Knew You Were Trouble”.
- In 2013, she broke with her boyfriend and wrote a follow up song about their relationship which was posted online.
- Her big breakthrough come when she met “music guy” who asked her to collaborate on a song with him and later a song about her ex-boyfriend titled “Ghost”.
- The song gained online popularity.
- After the immense success of the song, she got many offers from reputed brands for collaboration.
- She played numerous acoustic shows in different cities under several stage names.
- She chose Halsey as her permanent stage name .
- In fact, she has written poems for years.
- In 2014, she began touring with ‘The Kooks’.
- In 2015, Halsey’s debut studio album, Badlands, was released.
- In the same year, she was featured on the song “The Feeling” by Justin Bieber.
- She was one of four female performers to partner with MAC cosmetics IN 2016.
- She also released a lipstick named after herself.
- In fact in the same year, she was featured as a vocalist on ‘The Chainsmokers’ single “Closer,”.
- She also cowrote the song.
- The song achieved major commercial success; it topped the Billboard Hot 100 for 12 consecutive weeks, topped the charts of 12 other countries, sold more than 15 million units worldwide, and is one of most streamed songs on Spotify.
- On July 29, 2016, the official lyric video for “Closer” was released on YouTube and has since amassed over two billion views.
- Billboard noted Halsey’s solo verse as a favorable part of the song.
- She also earned a Grammy Award nomination for Best Pop Duo/Group Performance, for the song.
- She appears on the soundtrack of the film Fifty Shades Darker, in 2017.
- In the same year, she released her second studio album, ‘Hopeless Fountain Kingdom’.
- In 2018, she was a featured as a musical guest on Saturday Night Live and performed “Bad at Love” and “Him & I” with G-Eazy.
- In 2019, she announced that her third studio album would be released.
- She also released the single “Graveyard”.
- In Feb 2020, her song “Experiment on Me” the soundtrack of the superhero film ‘Birds of Prey,’ was released.
- In April 28, 2020, Halsey and Marshmello both shared a silent animated video.
- Her music track ‘Friday’ and ‘Be Kind’ released in May 2020.
- She has inked several tattoos on her body.
- She has 29 confirmed tattoos.
- Her most prominent being an upside-down horseshoe on her right shoulder.
- She had a tattoo of “Him & I” lyrics for G-Eazy.
- She also has a tattoo on her face.
- In 2003, she also has a tattoo of Marilyn Manson’s face on the side of her torso and a tattoo of lyrics from Beck’s song “Loser” on her neck.
- She became most known for her signature dyed blue hair in her early career.
- Her biggest influence on her live performances is Adam Lazzara.
- She writes about relationships with other women in her music as a way of solidifying her bisexuality.
- Her hobbies include swimming, dancing, gyming and shopping.
- She loves playing guitar.