Richard Tyler Blevins (born June 5, 1991), better known by his online alias Ninja, is an American streamer, YouTuber, professional gamer, and Internet personality. Blevins had gotten his start into streaming through participating in several esports teams in competitive play for Halo 3, but his popularity increased when he and many other streamers began playing Fortnite Battle Royale in October 2017; and when Fortnite blew up into the mainstream in early 2018, Blevins’ popularity took off. Blevins’ increase in popularity fed back to help make Fortnite more popular. Prior to retiring his Twitch profile of streaming in favor of Mixer on August 1, 2019, Blevins had over 14 million followers and was the most-followed active Twitch channel.
Ninja Age, Height, Weight & Body Measurements
- As of 2020, Ninja age is 28 years old.
- He stands on a height of 5 feet 8 inches tall.
- He weighs around 54 Kg.
- He body measurements are 44-32-38 inches.
- He biceps size is 16 inches.
- He has a pair of brown eyes and has dyed hair color.
- He is a fitness freak as well.
- He wears a shoe size of 10 US.
Ninja Spouse & Dating
- As of 2020, Ninja is married with, Jessica Blevins.
- Couple is living happily as of now.
- His previous dating history is not known in public domain.
Ninja Net Worth
- As of 2020, Ninja net worth is estimated around $10 – $12 million USD.
- Her primary source of income is his gaming skills.
- To large number of subscribers on Twitch and Mixer, Blevins had over 22 million subscribers on YouTube as of February 2020.
- At the time, he was earning over $500,000 per month from streaming Fortnite and credits the game’s free-to-play business model as a growth factor.
- Blevins had been paid US$1 million by Electronic Arts to promote Apex Legends.
- He is also paid partnerships with butterfinger.
|Net Worth||Approx $10 – $12 million |
(As of 2020)
|Endorsements||Approx $500 K – $600 K|
|Salary||$500,000 per month|
Ninja real name is Richard Tyler Blevins who was born on June 5, 1991, to American parents of Welsh descent. After his birth, he moved to the Chicago suburbs with his family, when he was a year old. His youth in the Chicago suburbs included video games and sports. As per her education, he attended Grayslake Central High School, where he played soccer, and was also an avid video game player. He decided to play video games professionally, entering tournaments, joining professional organizations, and live streaming his games, and started twitch.
Ninja Quick Facts
|Real Name||Richard Tyler Blevins|
|Nick Name||Ninja, NinjasHyper|
|Born||June 5, 1991|
|Age||28 years old (As of 2020)|
|Profession||Live streamer, YouTuber|
|Known For||Fortnite Battle Royale|
|Birthplace||Detroit, Michigan, U.S|
|Home town||Grayslake, Illinois|
|Height/ Tall||In feet - 5'8"|
|Biceps Size||16 Inches|
|Hair Color||Blonde (Love to Dye her
hair with different colors)
|Parents||Father: Not Known
Mother: Not Known
|Siblings||Brother: Not Known
Sister: Not Known
|Previous Dating?||Not Known|
|Spouse/ Wife||Jessica Goch (m. 2017)|
|Education||Grayslake Central High School|
|Social Media Links||Youtube, Instagram|
- In September 2018, Blevins became the first professional esports player to be featured on the cover of ESPN The Magazine.
- He loves doing charity work.
- She was one of several Internet celebrities featured in YouTube Rewind 2018: Everyone Controls Rewind, which also heavily featured Fortnite.
- Blevins raised over $110,000 to be donated to the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention.
- During the first Fortnite Battle Royale Esports event in April 2018, Blevins gave away nearly $50,000 in prize money, with $2,500 of that going to the Alzheimer’s Association.
- Later in April, he participated in the #Clips4Kids event with other fellow streamers DrLupo and TimTheTatman, and in total, he helped raise over $340,000.
- At E3 2018, Blevins and Marshmello won the Fortnite Pro-Am event which resulted in the donation of the $1 million prize to a charity of their choice.
- He partnered with Red Bull Esports in June 2018.
- Blevins’ importance to Fortnite’s success, Epic added a Ninja-based cosmetic skin to the game in January 2020.
- In March 2018, while in a stream with Nadeshot, Blevins improvised the word “nigga” while rapping to Logic’s “44 More”. This sparked controversy within his watching community and the general public.
- Later, he later apologized for any offense caused and stated that he did not intend to say the word, instead attributing his use of the word to being “tongue-tied”.
- He has an immense fan following on his Instagram account as well.
- He has million of followers there.