Monika Kryemadhi (born 9 April 1974) is a well known Albanian politician, member of Parliament and the leader of the Socialist Movement for Integration party. Other than this, she is also the wife of Ilir Meta the President of Albania. Monika Kryemadhi refused the position of First Lady of Albania. In fact, she also won several awards in her career.
Monika Kryemadhi Age, Height, Weight & Body Measurements
- Monika Kryemadhi age is 46 years old.
- She stands on a height of 5 feet 5 inches tall.
- She weighs around 47 Kg or 103 lbs.
- Her body measurements are 32-26-35 inches.
- She wears a bra cup size of 30 C .
- She wears a shoe size of 6 US.
- She has light brown eyes and has blonde hair.
- She has curvaceous, seductive and hot figure.
- She is a fitness freak as well.
- She has shiny and glowing skin.
Monika Kryemadhi Quick Bio
|Real Name||Monika Kryemadhi|
|Born||9 April 1974|
|Age||46 Years Old|
|Famous For||Refused the position
of First Lady of Albania
|Height/ Tall||In feet - 5'5"|
|Weight||Approx 47 Kg
|Bra Cup Size||30 C|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
|Dress Size||4 (US)|
|Shoe Size||6 (US)|
|Parents||Father: Not Known
Mother: Not Known
|Siblings||Brother: Not Known
Sister: Not Known
|Previous Dating?||Not Known|
|Children||Bora, Besar, and Era Metaj|
|Education||University of Tirana|
|School||Local High School|
|Social Media Account|
|Social Account Links|
Monika Kryemadhi Husband
- Currently, She is married to Ilir Meta.
- Couple is also blessed with three has three children named, Bora, Besar, and Era Metaj.
- Kryemadhi revealed that she had been diagnosed with uterine cancer.
- Later, she had undergone surgery to remove a mass,
- On July 6, 2019. As of 2019 she is fully cured.
Monika Kryemadhi Net Worth
- Monika Kryemadhi net worth is estimated around $10 – $12 Million USD.
- Her primary source of income is her political career.
- She also earns from her brand endorsements and sponsors.
|Net Worth||Approx $10 – $12|
|Endorsements Income||Approx $500K – $600K|
Monika Kryemadhi Early Life & Education
- Monika Kryemadhi was born on April 9, 1974 in Tirana.
- She holds Albanian nationality.
- Her family information is not known in public domain.
- She has siblings as well.
- In 1992, she won the right to study in the Faculty of Natural Sciences in the Bio-Chemistry branch.
- Later, in 1999, she performed studies at the George Marshall Center in Garmisch-Partenkirchen for regional security policies.
- In 2000-2002 carried out studies in the Master of Business Administration at the University of Tirana,
- She has also performed other postgraduate studies and got her PhD at the Faculty of Economy of the University of Tirana.
Monika Kryemadhi Career
- As per her career, in 1991, her political engagement began when she was one of the founders of FRESSH.
- She was elected a member of the Presidency and in May of the same year, in January 1992.
- She was elected General Secretary of FRESSH’s congress I and II.
- Until 2002, she served as President of FRESSH.
- She was elected Vice President of the Socialist International Youth IUSY, from 1995 to 2000.
- Later, in 1991 to 2004, Monika was a member of the Socialist Party.
- During this time she was also a member of the Parliament of Albania from 2001 to 2005.
- Later, on she was selected two times to the Tirana Municipal Council for which she was elected secretary of the local government delegation to the Council of Europe.
- She was one of the founders of the Socialist Integration Movement Party, LSI, in 2004.
- Further, she is the leader of the Socialist Movement for Integration, since 2017.
- In fact, she sang a duet with Majlinda Bregu on Kënga Magjike 07.
Monika Kryemadhi Facts
- She is active on social media platforms.
- She has an immense fan following under her social media platforms.
- She graduated from University of Tirana.
- She is a pet lover as well.
- She also loves doing charity work.
- She loves travelling as well.