Albert Bryan Jr. (born February 21, 1968) is a U.S. Virgin Islands politician, who is the ninth Governor of United States Virgin Islands, since 2019. A member of the Democratic Party, he previously served as commissioner of Labor from 2007 to 2015. On August 4, 2018, Bryan won the Democratic primary, earning 39.23% of the vote to defeat Allison “Allie” Petrus (33.67%) and Angel E. Dawson Jr. (26.68%).
Albert Bryan Age, Height & Weight
- As of 2020, Albert Bryan age is 52 years old.
- He stands on a height of 5 feet 10 inches tall.
- He weighs around 70 Kg.
- His eye color is dark brown and has grey hair.
- He wears a shoe size of 9 UK.
Albert Bryan Salary & Net Worth
- As of 2020, Albert Bryan salary is $150,690.
- His net worth is estimated around $160 million USD.
- His primary source of income is his political career.
Albert Bryan Wife
- As of 2020, Albert Bryan is married with Yolanda Cabodevilla, since 1998.
- In fact, couple is also blessed with two children.
- Currently, he resides in Government House.
Albert Bryan Quick Facts
|Real Name||Albert Bryan Jr.|
|Born||February 21, 1968|
|Age||52 years old (As of 2020)|
|Known For||9th Governor of the United States Virgin Islands|
|Birthplace||Saint Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands, U.S.|
|Height/ Tall||In feet - 5'10"|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Parents||Father: Not Known
Mother: Not Known
|Spouse/ Wife||Yolanda Cabodevilla (m. 1998)|
|Education||1. Wittenberg University (BA)
2. University of the Virgin Islands (MBA)
|Net Worth||Approx $160 million USD (As of 2020)|
|Social Media Links|
Albert Bryan Early Life & Education
- Albert Bryan was born on February 21, 1968 in Saint Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands, U.S.
- His family information is not known in public domain.
- He holds American nationality.
- As per his education, he is well educated.
- He completed his graduation degree from Wittenberg University (BA) and MBA from University of the Virgin Islands.
Albert Bryan Career
- Bryan was elected as governor of the U.S. Virgin Islands in November 2018.
- He defeated incumbent Governor Kenneth Mapp in a runoff election on November 20, 2018.
- Bryan assumed office in January 2019.
Facts about Albert Bryan
- Bryan previously worked for the HESS Oil Corporation, the V.I. Housing Authority, and Innovative Communications.
- In 2002, he co-founded Generation Now! Inc., which Bryan’s biography described as “a non-profit organization which filled a critical role in educating the public on key political and social issues, offering mentorship, performing community service, and providing leadership seminars and platforms for the younger professionals of the Virgin Islands.”
- In 2007, Gov. John P. de Jongh, Jr. appointed Bryan as commissioner of labor.
- He served in this role until 2015.
- In 2015, he returned to the private sector to work as the president/CEO of Aabra Group, a consulting firm, and as the CEO of Master Strategies, a human resources firm.