Lolo Letalu Matalasi (born August 12, 1947) is an American Samoan politician, educator, businessman. Moliga was elected Governor of American Samoa in the 2012 gubernatorial election.
Lolo Matalasi Moliga Age, Height & Weight
- As of 2020, Lolo Matalasi Moliga age is 72 years old.
- He stands on a height of 5 feet 8 inches tall.
- He weighs around 70 Kg.
- His eye color is dark brown and has blonde hair.
- He wears a shoe size of 9 UK.
Lolo Matalasi Moliga Salary & Net Worth
- As of 2020, Lolo Matalasi Moliga salary is estimated around $156,000.
- His net worth is estimated around $150 million USD.
- His primary source of income is his political career.
Lolo Matalasi Moliga Wife
- As of 2020, Lolo Matalasi Moliga is married with Cynthia Malala.
- Couple is also blessed with children, but their children name are not known in public domain.
- His previous relationship history is not known.
Lolo Matalasi Moliga Quick Facts
|Real Name||Lolo Letalu Matalasi|
|Born||August 12, 1947|
|Age||72 years old (As of 2020)|
|Known For||57th Governor of American Samoa|
|Political party||1. Democratic (Before 2011;
2. Independent (2011–2015)
|Birthplace||Tau, American Samoa, U.S.|
|Height/ Tall||In feet - 5'8"|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Parents||Father: Sa'ena Auauna Moliga
Mother: Soali’i Galea’i
|Spouse/ Wife||Cynthia Malala|
|Education||1. Chadron State College (BA)
2. San Diego State University
|Net Worth||Approx $150 million USD (As of 2020)|
|Social Media Links||Instagram, Twitter, Facebook (Inactive)|
Lolo Matalasi Moliga Early Life & Education
- Moliga was born on August 12, 1947 in Tau, American Samoa, U.S.
- His father was High Chief Moliga Sa’ena Auauna Moliga, who was from Ta’u.
- His mother, Soali’i Galea’i, was a native of both Fitiuta and Olosega.
- As per his education, he attended Papatea Junior Elementary and attended Samoana High School before graduating from Manu’a High School.
- Moliga holds a bachelor’s degree in education from Chadron State College in Nebraska.
- He received a master’s degree in public administration from San Diego State University on July 30, 2012.
Lolo Matalasi Moliga Career
- Moliga began his career as a teacher.
- Then, he became an elementary school principal before becoming the principal of Manu’a High School in the Manu’a Islands.
- He would later become an elementary and secondary education administrator within the American Samoan Department of Education.
- He also served as director of the ASG Budget Office, as well as American Samoa’s chief procurement officer for two terms.
- Outside of public office, Moliga owns a construction firm.
- Moliga was elected to the American Samoa House of Representatives for four terms.
- Later, he became a Senator within the American Samoa Senate, where he served as the body’s senate president from 2005 until 2008.
Facts about Lolo Matalasi Moliga
- On March 16, 2020, Moliga went into voluntary self-isolation in response to the 2019–20 coronavirus pandemic.
- Moliga had previously traveled to Seattle and Hawaii, which had experienced cases of COVID-19.
- He won re-election on November 8, 2016 with 60.2% of the vote, defeating Faoa Aitofele Sunia and Tuika Tuika.