MacKenzie Mauzy (born October 14, 1988) is a well known American actress. She rose her fame for the role of ‘Phoebe Forrester’ on CBS daytime soap opera ‘The Bold and the Beautiful’ from 2006 to 2008, and recurred as Abigail on the 2014 ABC television drama series Forever. Other than this, she has an immense fan following under her social media platforms.
MacKenzie Mauzy Age, Height, Weight & Body Measurements
- MacKenzie Mauzy age is 31 years old.
- She stands on a height of 5 feet 1 inches tall.
- She weighs around 50 Kg or 110 lbs.
- Her body measurements are 34-27-36 inches.
- She wears a bra cup size of 33 C .
- She wears a shoe size of 6 US.
- She has blue eyes and has blonde hair.
- She is a fitness freak as well.
- She has hot and curvaceous figure.
MacKenzie Mauzy Husband & Dating
- MacKenzie Mauzy is currently single and enjoying his single life at the fullest.
- On June 9, 2012 she married fellow stage actor, and former American Idol contestant, John Arthur Greene.
- Later, in 2014, they separated and divorced.
- As per her previous dating history, it is not known in public domain.
MacKenzie Mauzy Bio/Wiki
|Real Name||MacKenzie Mauzy|
|Born||October 14, 1988|
|Age||31 Years Old|
|Famous For||Role of Phoebe Forrester on CBS
daytime soap opera
The Bold and the Beautiful from 2006 to 2008
|Birthplace||Greensboro, North Carolina, U.S|
|Height/ Tall||In feet - 5'1"|
|Weight||Approx 50 Kg
|Bra Cup Size||33 C|
|Dress Size||3 (US)|
|Shoe Size||6 (US)|
|Parents||Father: Not Known
Mother: Not Known
|Siblings||Brother: Not Known
Sister: Shelton Mauzy and Courtney Mauzy
|Ex- Husband/Spouse||John Arthur Greene
(m. 2012; div. 2015)
|School||Local High School|
|Social Media Account|
|Social Media Account Links||Instagram, Twitter|
MacKenzie Mauzy Net Worth
- MacKenzie Mauzy net worth is estimated around $5 – $6 Million USD.
- Her primary source of income is her modelling career.
- She earns from her brand endorsements and sponsors.
- She appeared in a number of productions as well.
|Net Worth||Approx $5 – $6|
|Endorsements Income||Approx $500K – $600K|
MacKenzie Mauzy Early Life & Education
- Mauzy was born on October 14, 1988 in Greensboro, North Carolina and raised in Lancaster, Pennsylvania.
- She holds American nationality.
- She belongs to Caucasian ethnicity.
- She has English, German, Scottish ethnicity.
- She grew up with her two siblings named Shelton Mauzy and Courtney Mauzy in Lancaster, Pennsylvania.
- Currently, she resides in North Carolina. Mauzy was married to John Arthur Greene in 2012 and divorced in 2014.
- As per her educational qualifications, she is well educated.
MacKenzie Mauz Career
- As per her career, she worked in New York City, Virginia, and North Carolina in stage productions of classic plays such as A Christmas Carol, Snow White and Macbeth, before fame.
- Then, in 1998, Mauzy won the Anna Wentworth Award for “Best Child Actress” for her role as Annie Warbucks in the production of Annie at Showtimers Theatre in Roanoke, Virginia.
- Then in from 2000 to 2002, she also played Lizzie Spaulding on the CBS soap Guiding Light.
- She has also guest starred on CBS’s CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, CSI: NY and NBC’s Law & Order: SVU.
- She played the role of the rich Phoebe Forrester on CBS soap opera ‘The Bold’ and ‘the Beautiful’.
- MacKenzie was cast as Ilse in the 1st National Tour of the hit Broadway musical Spring Awakening, in 2018.
- MacKenzie turned it down in order to be in the Broadway musical, A Tale of Two Cities.
- She played ‘The Seamstress’ in the musical, which was executive produced by Barbara Russell and Ron Sharpe.
- The play, which cost $16 million to produce, closed on November 16, 2009 after 33 previews and 68 regular performances.
- Later on, she joined the Broadway cast of Next to Normal, temporarily standing by for Jennifer Damiano as Natalie Goodman.
- After that, she then succeeded Meghann Fahy as the standby for Natalie, with Fahy replacing Jennifer Damiano as the full-time Natalie.
- In 2011, she starred in the musical, White Noise, which is, in part, based on a real life white supremacist pop duo, Prussian Blue.
- In late 2012, Mauzy had a featured role in Michael John LaChiusa’s musical Giant at The Public Theater as Claire “Luz” Benedict.
- Mauzy played a role in the ABC television drama Forever, in 2014.
- In that same year, she played role in the movie ‘Into the Woods’ as Rapunzel.
- Later on in 2016 Mauzy was cast as Linda Kasabian in the Lifetime television film, Manson’s Lost Girls, alongside Jeff Ward, Eden Brolin and Greer Grammer.
MacKenzie Mauz Facts
- MacKenzie Mauz was previously linked to actor Sam Heughan and had roles in Law & Order: SVU and CSI.
- Many fans have hoped Heughan and Balfe’s onscreen romance will become a case of life imitating art but the two are just good friends.
- Balfe previously told E! in 2016: “We’ve always said from the get-go that we’re incredibly great friends.
- “We’re not together, sorry to break people’s hearts! But they like to try and, I don’t know, maybe replicate the Claire and Jamie story. I think it would be difficult for us to work together and be together.”