Jeanine Pirro (born June 2, 1951) is an American television host and author, and a former New York State judge, prosecutor, and politician. Other than this, she is a host of ‘Fox News Channel’s Justice with Judge Jeanine’. She was a frequent contributor to NBC News, including regular appearances on ‘The Today Show’. She was the first female judge elected in Westchester County, New York. Other than a host and a judge, Pirro is also an author. In 2018, she authored the book, ‘Liars, Leakers, and Liberals: The Case Against the Anti-Trump Conspiracy’. Link in bio!
Jeanine Pirro Age, Height, Weight & Body Measurements
- Jeanine Pirro age is 69 years old.
- She stands on a height of 5 feet 6 inches tall.
- She weighs around 50 Kg or 110 lbs.
- Her body measurements are 34-26-37 inches.
- She wears a bra cup size of 33 C .
- She wears a shoe size of 6 US.
- She has hazel eyes and has blonde hair.
- She is a fitness freak as well.
Jeanine Pirro Husband
- Currently, Jeanine Pirro’s relationship status is single and enjoying her single life at the fullest.
- In 1975, she was married to businessman Albert Pirro.
- The couple is blessed with two children.
- Both are in the law profession.
- In 2013, Jeanine and Albert decided to separate.
- Currently, Jeanine lives separately with her two kids and enjoys spending her spare time with them.
Jeanine Pirro Bio/Wiki
|Real Name||Jeanine Pirro|
|Born||June 2, 1951|
|Age||69 Years Old|
|Profession||Host and Author, and a former New York State judge,
|Famous For||Host of Fox News
Channel's Justice with Judge Jeanine
|Birthplace||Elmira, New York, U.S|
|Height/ Tall||In feet - 5'6"|
|Weight||Approx 50 Kg
|Bra Cup Size||33 C|
|Dress Size||4 (US)|
|Shoe Size||6 (US)|
|Parents||Father: Esther Ferris
|Siblings||Brother: Not Known
Sister: Not Known
|Ex- Boyfriend||Albert Pirro (m. 1975; div. 2013)|
|Husband/Spouse||Albert Pirro (Divorced)|
|Alma mater||University at Buffalo (BA)|
|School||Albany Law School, Union University (JD)|
|Social Media Account|
|Social Media Account Link||Instagram, Twitter|
Jeanine Pirro Net Worth
- Jeanine Pirro net worth is estimated around $5 – $6 Million USD.
- Her primary source of income is her political career.
- She appeared in a number of local productions as well.
- She also runs her own merchandise line where she sells her own brand of Tees under user link, www.JudgeJeanine.store.
|Net Worth||Approx $5 – $6 Million USD|
|Endorsements Income||Approx $500K – $600K|
Jeanine Pirro Early Life & Education
- Jeanine Ferris was born on June 2, 1951 in Elmira, New York.
- She holds American nationality.
- She belongs to mixed ethnicity.
- She has Lebanese-American parents.
- Her mother name is Nasser “Leo” and father name is, Esther Ferris.
- Her father was a mobile-home salesman, and her mother was a department-store model.
- At the age of 6, Pirro knew she wanted to be an attorney.
- As per her educational qualifications, she graduated from Notre Dame High School in Elmira.
- Then, she graduated with a Bachelor of Arts from the University at Buffalo.
- In 1975, she received her J.D. degree at Albany Law School of Union University, where she was an editor of the law review.
Jeanine Pirro Career
- As per her career, in 1975, Jeanine Pirro joined as an Assistant District Attorney at the Westchester County Court.
- She was a successful prosecutor with an almost 100% conviction rate.
- She created a cell for crimes against women and children.
- In November 1990, she was promoted to the post of a Judge.
- During the time period of 3 years, she got elected as the District Attorney; a post which she retained till 2005.
- She was the first female President of the New York State District Attorneys Association.
- Additionally, during her tenure as District Attorney, she chaired important commissions including those meant for protection of domestic violence victims and families.
- She was interviewed on several TV talk shows.
- Later, Jeanine continued her TV career and is a legal analyst for Fox News.
- She hosts ‘Justice with Judge Jeanine’ on Fox News Channel.
- She is a good writer as well and has also authored 3-4 books.
- In 2010, she was nominated for Daytime Emmy Awards for Outstanding Legal/Courtroom Program.
- Furthermore, she was nominated for the New York Attorney General as well.
Jeanine Pirro Facts
- She defended her CEO, Roger Ailes when Gretchen Carlson accused him of sexual harassment at work.
- She faced a controversy when she took credit for jailing New York real estate heir Robert Durst.
- She has million of followers on Facebook and also has more than thousand followers on Instagram and has an immense fan following under her twitter.
- She is the author of six books, two of which are crime novels.
- Her first book was 2003’s ‘To Punish and Protect: A DA’s Fight Against a System That Coddles Criminals’.
- In 2004, it was followed by To Punish and Protect: Against a System That Coddles Criminals.
- She has been a regular contributor to the syndicated morning talk show The Morning Show with Mike and Juliet.
- She hosted the show from home due to the COVID-19 pandemic, in March 2020.
- In 2012, she was diagnosed with cancer.