Abby Hornacek is an American journalist and media personality who is well known for being a correspondence for Fox Nation. She mostly covers National Parks, Sports, Lifestyle on Fox Nation media. She is the daughter of former NBA player turned coach Jeff Hornacek. She works as a travel and lifestyle host for Fox Nation and is currently hosting three different shows including “Ride to Work”, “American Arenas” and “PARK’D”. Other than this, she has a huge popularity on her social media platforms.
Abby Hornacek Net Worth & Salary
- As of 2020, Mona Kosar Abdi net worth is estimated around $1 – $2 million USD.
- Her exact salary is not known.
- Her primary source of income is her journalism career which she is using very properly.
- She is talent bundle and earns a good amount of money through her writing and fluent speaking skills.
- She charges a good amount of money for taking interviews and also for writing any columns for newspapers.
Abby Hornacek Boyfriend & Datings
- As of 2020, Abby Hornacek is single and very focused on her career.
- She is a very private person and has always managed to keep that aspect of her life away from the limelight.
- Her Instagram feed only to find a lot of pictures of her with her brother and father.
- The Fox journalist is currently focused on building her career.
Abby Hornacek Age, Height, Weight & Measurements
- As of 2020, Abby Hornacek age is 26 years old.
- She stands on a height of 5 feet 6 inches tall.
- She weighs around 52 Kg.
- She has slim body build.
- She has a body measurements of 34-24-33 inches.
- She wears a bra cup size of 32 B.
- She has blonde hair and has green eyes.
- She wears a dress size of 6 US.
- She wears a shoe size of 9 US.
Abby Hornacek Quick Facts
|Real Name||Abby Hornacek|
|Born||April 25, 1994|
|Age||26 years old (As of 2020)|
|Known For||Correspondence for Fox Nation|
|Birthplace||Paradise Valley, Arizona, USA|
|Height/ Tall||In feet - 5'6"|
|Bra Cup Size||32 B|
|Parents||Father: Jeff Hornacek
Mother: Stacy Hornacek
|Siblings||Brother: Tyler and Ryan Hornacek
Sister: Not Known
|Previous Dating?||Not Known|
|Education||University of Southern California|
|Net Worth||Approx $1 – $2 million USD (As of 2020)|
|Source of Wealth||Journalsim Career|
|Social Media Links||Instagram, Twitter|
Abby Hornacek Early Life & Education
- Abby was born on April 25, 1994 in, Paradise Valley, Arizona, USA.
- Her father name is Jeff Hornacek and mother name is Stacy Hornacek.
- She is the only daughter and the youngest of three children of her American parents.
- His father was a former NBA player and a coach, who served as the head coach of the New York Knicks of the National Basketball Association (NBA).
- She has siblings as well.
- She has two older brothers named Tyler and Ryan Hornacek.
- Her brother is married to Casey Hornacek.
- As per her education, she attended Xavier College Preparatory in Phoenix.
- As a sports enthusiast, she played volleyball for the school team and won the Class 5A Division I state title in her first three years.
- Later, she enrolled at the University of Southern California, graduating in May 2016 with a degree in Broadcast Journalism.
Abby Hornacek Career
- As per her career, in 2014, she began her professional media career in when she joined Fox Sports San Diego as a production intern.
- As an intern, she assisted various Fox Sports 1 producers in live broadcasts and other shows.
- She also assisted in logging and clipping sports for the evening’s highlight show.
- She gained immense popularity working as a travel and lifestyle host at Fox Nation.
- She has been able to prove that she can embrace anything thrown at her throughout her career.
- Currently, she hosts three shows, PARK’D, American Arenas and Ride to Work.
- In PARK’d, she travels across the country and explores National Parks and showcase each one’s history while also participating in a few adrenaline activities at every place.
- In Ride to Work, she brings in other talents to work inside the Fox network.
Abby Hornacek Facts
- She loves to eat New York pizza, Curly fries.
- Basketball is her favourite game.
- Giannis Antetokoumnpo is her favorite NBA player.
- Her biggest inspiration is, Sam Ponder and Robin Roberts.
- Her childhood in Utah until age 10 and later her family relocated to Arizona post her dad’s retirement from professional basketball in 2000.
- Abby competed in the Miss Arizona USA pageant and finished third runner-up, in 2004.
- Her interest include in playing guitar as well.
- She loves to do social works.
- Recently, she donated her blood to people during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- She loves her father a lot.
- She is a pet lover as well.