Tiffany Nicole Moss was convicted of murdering Emani in 2019 and was subsequently sentenced to death. The murder received national, as well as international attention. The attention was largely due to the crime’s severe nature; Emani was physically abused by Moss for several years prior to her death. In 2013 Moss began starving Emani. Emani’s father Eman, who was rarely home, failed to stop the abuse. Emani finally died of starvation on October 28, 2013. At the time of her death, she weighed thirty-two pounds, the weight of an average toddler. The murder led to several systemic changes in the Georgia Division of Family and Child Services. Eman pled guilty in 2015 for his role in the crime. The case against Moss went to trial and in April 2019 she was convicted of all counts. Moss, who represented herself, was sentenced to death on May 1, 2019. She is currently incarcerated at the Arrendale State Prison and is Georgia’s only female death row inmate. Tune in bio.
Tiffany Moss Husband
Who is the husband of Tiffany Moss? In 2010, Tiffany get married. Tiffany Moss married to her husband “Eman Moss”. She had two children, a son (8) and a daughter (6).
Tiffany Moss Height & Weight
How tall is Tiffany Moss? She stands at a height of 5 ft 5 in tall or else 1.65 cm or 165 m. She weighs around 59 Kg or 129 lbs. She has black hair and eyes. Her body measurements are around 38-30-38 inches.
Tiffany Moss Bio, Age & Family
- Emani Moss’ step-mom was born in 1981 in Georgia, The United States of America.
- Her age is 36 years old.
- Her family information is not known.
- She holds American nationality.
- Moss would be the 3rd woman from Georgia to be executed for death sentence.
Tiffany Moss Wikipedia
|Real Name||Tiffany Moss|
|Age||40 years old (As of 2020)|
|Known For||Sentenced to death for burning
and killing her step-daughter “Emani Moss“
|Height/ Tall||In feet - 5'5"|
|Bra Cup Size||Not Known|
|Parents||Father: Not Known
Mother: Not Known
|Siblings||Brother: Not Known
Sister: Not Known
|Previous Dating?||Not Known|
|Children||Son (8) and Daughter (6)|
|Net Worth||Not Known|
|Source of Wealth||Not Known|
|Social Media Links||Instagram, Facebook, Twitter (Inactive)|
- Moss’ two kids were also there when their parents were stuffing Emani’s body into the trash can.
- In 2013, Tiffany started to starve her half-girl because of her evil intentions.
- At trials, it was found that she kept Emani enclosed to a bedroom in their Lawrenceville-area apartment.
- A medical examiner also revealed that she lived in waste in her own bed because she’d become extremely vulnerable to move.
- Moss’ step-mother also sent several text messages to her spouse about her evil deeds.
- Moss also sent pictures of meals to Eman which she made for him and their own two kids.
- It took many weeks for Emani to die of starvation.
- After the demise, Moss and her hubby, Eman, packed her thin body in a trash can and set it on fire.
- On April 30, 2019, Tiffany punished to death by using lethal injection.
- In addition, Eman Moss sentenced to life in prison without parole for his role in the crime.
- In 2015, he also found guilty to felony murder in exchange for testifying against his wife.