Cynthia “Cindy” Adams (née Sugar; later Heller; born April 24, 1930) is an American gossip columnist and writer. She is the widow of comedian/humorist Joey Adams.
Cindy Adams Net Worth
- As of 2020, Cindy Adams net worth is estimated around $1 – $2 million USD.
- Her primary source of income is her Biographer, gossip columnist, and memoirist career which she is using very properly.
- She is talent bundle and earns a good amount of money through her career.
Cindy Adams Spouse
- As of 2020, Cindy Adams is a married woman.
- Adams began to work as a photographer’s model in Manhattan, and met her future husband, Joey Adams.
- They married on Valentine’s Day 1952, and had no children.
- Later on, in 1999, Joey died, following a long illness.
Cindy Adams Age, Height, Weight & Body Measurements
- As of 2020, Cindy Adams age is 90 years old.
- She stands on a height of 5 feet 6 inches tall.
- She weighs around 55 Kg or 121 lbs.
- Her body measurements are not known.
- She has a pair of brown eyes and has brown hair color.
- She wears a shoe size of 6 UK.
Cindy Adams Quick Facts
|Real Name||Cynthia Sugar|
|Born||April 24, 1930|
|Age||90 years old (As of 2020)|
|Profession||Biographer, gossip columnist, and memoirist|
|Birthplace||Manhattan, New York City, U.S|
|Height/ Tall||In feet - 5'6"|
|Bra Cup Size||Not Known|
|Parents||Father: Not Known
Mother: Not Known
|Siblings||Brother: Not Known
Sister: Not Known
|Previous Dating?||Not Known|
|Husband/Spouse||Joey Adams (1952–1999; his death)|
|Education||Jackson High School|
|Net Worth||Approx $1 - $2 Million USD (As of 2020)|
|Source of Wealth||Journalism Career|
|Social Media Links||Instagram, Facebook, Twitter (Inactive)|
Cindy Adams Early Life
- Cindy Adams was born on April 24, 1930 in Manhattan, New York City, U.S.
- She is an only child in New York City, Adams was one year old when her parents divorced.
- Her mother, Jessica Sugar, worked as an executive secretary for the New York City Water Department.
- She was a single parent until her remarriage to insurance agent Harry Heller.
Cindy Adams Education
- As per her education, Adams grew up in Washington Heights, Manhattan and Jamaica Estates, Queens.
- She attended Andrew Jackson High School without graduating.
Cindy Adams Career
- As per her career, Cindy Adams has written a gossip column for the New York Post, a New York City newspaper, in 1979.
- She also worked with Sunday Today in New York, a now-defunct newscast on WNBC television.
- She also wrote for local papers, including, eventually, the New York Post at the same time as her husband.
- In 1981, she became a syndicated newspaper columnist.
- In 1990, Adams served as a panelist on To Tell the Truth, an NBC television network game show.
- Later, she developed a love for dogs, after her husband died in 1999.
- She dresses her dogs in expensive designer clothes and jewelry.
- In 2004, she garnered the support of television journalist Barbara Walters, socialite Ivana Trump.
Cindy Adams Facts
- Adams lives and works from a nine-room penthouse apartment with a 1,000-square-foot (93 m2) veranda on Park Avenue in Manhattan.
- She and her husband purchased from the estate of billionaire heiress Doris Duke in 1997.
- Adams hosted the wrap party for the television biographical film Bernard and Doris (2008), about Duke’s later years and Duke’s relationship with her butler.
- She has also an immense fan following on her social media platforms.