Jessica Marie Garcia (born March 23, 1987) is an American actress. She rose her fame after, she made her acting debut starring as Sierra on the comedy series Huge in 2010. Then, she portrayed Becky on the sitcom The Middle (2012–2014), and soon received recognition for her role as Willow Cruz on the Disney Channel series Liv and Maddie from 2013 to 2017. She portrayed Rhonda Navarro on the thriller series ‘How to Get Away with Murder’ from 2018 to 2019, and currently portrays Jasmine Flores on the Netflix series ‘On My Block’ alongside Julio Macias in 2018 to present. Other than this, she has an immense fan following on her social media platforms.
Jessica Marie Garcia Husband
- As of 2020, Jessica is a married women.
- She is married with actor Adam Celorier.
- As per there relationship details, she had an affair with her life partner since the year 2015.
- In January 2016, Garcia became engaged to actor Adam Celorier, whom she married two years later in October 2018.
- Currently, she lives happily with her husband in California, Los Angeles, US.
- The couple has no kids yet.
Jessica Marie Garcia Net Worth 2020
- As of 2020, Jessica Marie Garcia net worth is estimated between $1 – $2 million USD.
- Her primary source of income is her acting career.
- She also earns a decent amount of money from her advertisers and sponsors as well.
Jessica Marie Garcia Age, Height, Weight & Body Measurements
- As of 2020, Jessica Marie Garcia age is 33 years old.
- She stands on a height of 5 feet 5 inches tall.
- She weighs around 60 Kg.
- Her body measurements are 34-28-38 inches.
- She wears a bra size of 32 D.
- She is a fitness freak as well.
- She follows a strict diet routine as well.
- She has brown eyes and has blonde hair color.
- She wears a shoe size of 7 UK.
Jessica Marie Garcia Quick Facts
|Real Name||Jessica Marie Garcia|
|Born||March 23, 1987|
|Age||33 years old (As of 2020)|
|Known For||Netflix series 'On My Block'|
|Height/ Tall||In feet - 5'5"|
|Bra Cup Size||32 D|
|Parents||Father: Not Known
Mother: Not Known
|Siblings||Brother: Not Known
Sister: Not Known
|Previous Dating?||Not Known|
|Education||The University of Florida|
|Net Worth||Approx $1 - $2 million USD (As of 2020)|
|Source of Wealth||Acting Career|
|Social Media Links|
Jessica Marie Garcia Bio & Education
- Garcia was born on March 23, 1987, in Orlando, Florida.
- Her father is of Mexican descent, while her mother is of Cuban descent.
- At the age of 19, Garcia moved to Los Angeles.
- Before pursuing acting, she worked at Olive Garden and a restaurant called The Counter, a job she continued while appearing on the show Liv and Maddie.
- As per her education, she did her Alma mater from, The University of Florida.
Jessica Marie Garcia Career
- As per her career, in 2010, she her acting career.
- Her professional debut starring as Sierra, a recurring role, on the ABC Family comedy series Huge, and in the same year starred as Lucero in the independent film Las Angeles.
- From 2012 to 2014, she starred as Becky in the ABC sitcom The Middle.
- During her appearances on The Middle, Garcia began appearing on the Disney Channel series Liv and Maddie as Willow Cruz, a role she played until 2017.
- In 2017, she starred as Peaches in the film Avenge the Crows.
- From 2015 to 2019, Garcia starred and co-wrote episodes in the comedy sketch show Betch.
- In 2018, Garcia began appearing in the Netflix drama series On My Block as Jasmine Flores.
- Originally cast in a recurring role, Garcia was promoted to a series regular from the second season.
- For her performance, she was nominated for Choice Summer TV Actress at the 2019 Teen Choice Awards.
- In the same year, she portrayed Rhonda Navarro on the thriller series How to Get Away with Murder, a role she held until 2019.
- In 2020, Garcia had a recurring role in the Disney+ series Diary of a Future President as Camila.
Jessica Marie Garcia Facts
- She has an immense fan following on her social media platforms.
- She also is a vivid user of TikTok.
- She has a cat personality and is a pet lover as well.
- She is suffering from a disease of overweight named “obesity”.
- In 2013, Garcia discovered that she was pre-diabetic, and to prevent getting diabetes, she lost over 70 pounds, stating that her career was her “biggest motivation to start living a healthier life.”
- Other than her acting career, she also wants to be a writer and a producer.
- During an interview of her, she quoted, “I’m writing a series,” “I decided to step into my own power. I want my own show, so I gotta do it my damn self.”
- She is the close friend of the co-star of On My Block named “Jason Genao”.
- She holds a Cuban-American Nationality.
- She also worked as a waitress in bars and hotels, before stepping in the acting field.
- Her mother is very supportive and is raised by only her mother.
- She currently resides in Los Angeles.