Geneive Abdo is a bold and classy journalist, scholar and author of several books on the Middle East and the Muslim World. Presently, she is serving as a senior fellow at the Atlantic Council. Most recently, she released a book “The New Sectarianism: The Arab Uprisings and the Rebirth of the Shi’a–Sunni Divide”. Formerly, she was a nonresident fellow in the Saban Center for Middle East Policy at Brookings Institution and a fellow in the Middle East program at the Stimson Center think tank. Other than this, she has an immense fan following on her social media platforms.
Geneive Abdo Net Worth & Income
- As of 2020, Geneive Abdo net worth is estimated around $1 – $2 million USD.
- Her primary source of income is her journalism career which she is using very properly.
- She is talent bundle and earns a good amount of money through her writing and fluent speaking skills.
- She charges a good amount of money for taking interviews and also for writing any columns for newspapers.
- Her exact salary is not known.
Geneive Abdo Boyfriend & Spouse
- As of 2020, Geneive Abdo is probably single and do not revealed anything about her love life.
- She is very focused on her career as of now.
- At this young age, she totally want to focus on her career rather than any disturbance.
- As per her previous dating history, it is also not revealed by her.
Geneive Abdo Age, Height, Weight & Measurements
- As of 2020, Geneive Abdo age is 35 years old.
- She stands on a height of 5 feet 8 inches tall.
- She weighs around 65 Kg.
- She has slim body build.
- She has a body measurements of 34-28-35 inches.
- She wears a bra cup size of 32 B.
- She has black hair and eyes too.
- She wears a shoe size of 6 UK.
Geneive Abdo Quick Facts
|Real Name||Geneive Abdo|
|Age||35 years old (As of 2020)|
|Known For||The New Sectarianism|
|Height/ Tall||In feet - 5'8"|
|Body Measurements||34-28-35 inches|
|Bra Size||32 C|
|Parents||Father: Not Known
Mother: Not Known
|Net Worth||Approx $1 - $2 million USD (As of 2020)|
|Social Media Links|
Geneive Abdo Early Life & Education
- Geneive Abdo exact birth date and place is not known.
- Her religion is Muslim.
- Her parents information is also not known in public domain.
- As per her education, she holds a degree in journalism and mass communication.
Geneive Abdo Media Career
- As per Geneive Abdo media career, she started her career at the United Nations Alliance of Civilizations.
- That work was related to, a project created under former UN Secretary General Kofi Annan to defuse tension between Western and Islamic societies.
- She was a Nieman Fellow at Harvard University and received the John Simon Guggenheim award, as well.
- She was the Iran correspondent for the British newspaper like, ‘The Guardian’ and a regular contributor to ‘The Economist’ and the ‘International Herald Tribune’.
- In 1979, she was the first American journalist to be based in Iran since the Islamic Revolution.
- Additional, she lecturers frequently at universities and think tanks in the United States, Europe and the Middle East.
Geneive Abdo Media Facts
- Her twitter bio read is, “A visiting fellow, @BrookingsDoha, Focus on political Islam. Author of New Sectarianism: Arab Uprisings & Rebirth of Shi’a-Sunni Divide. Views my own.”
- She recently joined, @BrookingsDoha as a visiting fellow where her research will focus on #Shia communities in transition.
- Currently, she resides in Washington, DC.