Keli Goff is a well known American journalist, playwright and screenwriter. She first came to prominence as a blogger and political commentator during the 2008 election, recognized for her contributions to The Huffington Post and her appearances on various television networks as a political pundit. She has appeared on CNN, Fox News, the BBC, MSNBC and other networks. She is the author of the book, Party Crashing: How the Hip-Hop Generation Declared Political Independence and the novel The GQ Candidate, released in July 2011.
Keli Goff Net Worth & Salary
How much is the net worth of Keli Goff? Her Net Worth & Salary net worth is estimated around $1 – $2 million USD.Her primary source of income is her political career. Her salary is not revealed in public domain.
Keli Goff Spouse
Who is the husband of Keli Goff? She is single and enjoying her single life at the fullest. She is very focused on her career as of now. Her previous dating history is not known.
Keli Goff Height, Weight & Measurements
How old is Keli Goff ? Her age is 41 years old. How tall is Keli Goff? She stands on a height of 5 feet 9 inches tall. She weighs around 50 Kg. Her body measurements are 34-28-35 inches. She wears a cup size of of 32 B. She has black eyes and has black hair as well. She wears a shoe size of 8 UK.
Read Also: Margaret Brennan (Journalist) Wiki, Bio
Keli Goff Wiki
|Real Name||Keli Goff|
|Born||July 20, 1979|
|Age||41 years old (As of 2020)|
|Profession||Journalist, Playwright, Screenwriter|
|Known For||Blogger and Political commentator during the 2008 election|
|Birthplace||Missouri City, Texas|
|Residence||Missouri City, Texas|
|Height/ Tall||In feet - 5'9"|
|Body Measurements||34-28-35 inches|
|Bra Size||32 B|
|Shoe Size||8 UK|
|Parents||Father: Not Known
Mother: Not Known
|Education||New York University (BA)
Columbia University (MBA)
|Net Worth||Approx $ 1-2 million USD (As of 2020)|
|Salary||$2,703 – $4,505|
|Social Media Links|
Keli Goff Early Life & Education
Keli Goff is a native of Missouri City, Texas, Goff graduated from Elkins High School. As per her education, she holds a bachelor’s degree from New York University and a master’s degree in strategic communications from Columbia University.
Read Also: Twink Macaraig (Journalist) Wiki, Bio
Keli Goff Facts
- Keli Goff’s first book, Party Crashing: How the Hip-Hop Generation Declared Political Independence, examined the perspectives and impact of younger voters and members of the Post Civil Rights Generation on the political process, with particular focus on the 2008 election.
- Her second book, The GQ Candidate, a novel, was published in 2011 by Simon & Schuster’s Atria Books, with the paperback published in June 2012.
- During the 2008 election she was a regular contributor to the BET public affairs program “The Truth With Jeff Johnson” and an editorial contributor to RushmoreDrive.com.
- In 2017 she began writing for the CW television series Black Lightning based on the DC Comics superhero.
- In 2013 Goff began working on her first documentary, interviewing pro-life and pro-choice activists about the history of reproductive policy in America.
- That film would eventually become “Reversing Roe,” released on Netflix.
- In 2019 Goff, along with directors/fellow producers Ricki Stern and Annie Sundberg, would go on to be nominated for two News/Documentary Emmy Awards for their work on the film.
- Though best known for covering politics, Goff has written about fashion for publications like New York Magazine and Town & Country, and is known for her interest in vintage clothing, particularly pieces by historically significant designers of color.
- Some pieces from her vintage collection are housed in the Texas Fashion Collection.
Read Also: Brigit Mahoney (Journalist) Wiki, Bio