Erin Moran was an American actress. She was best known for playing the role of ‘Joanie Cunningham’ on the television sitcom named, “Happy Days” and its spin-off Joanie Loves Chachi. She was born on October 18, 1960, in Burbank, California, and raised in nearby North Hollywood. She died due to complications of stage four squamous cell carcinoma of the throat. Later, the toxicology testing showed that no illegal narcotics were involved in her death, and no illegal substances were found in Moran’s home.
Erin Moran Husband & Spouse
- Erin was a married woman.
- In 1987, she was married Rocky Ferguson.
- Later, they got separated in 1993.
- After there sepration, she got married with Steven Fleischmann.
- Later, she moved from Los Angeles to the California mountains after her famous TV series ‘Happy Days’ and ‘Joanie Loves Chachi’ were canceled.
Rocky Feusgron Biography
Rocky Feusgron was the first husband of Erin Moran most famously played Joanie Cunningham, the younger sister to Richie Cunningham (played by Ron Howard) on Happy Days. Rocky was found dead in his apartment at 5pm on Sept 14, 2008 in Bradenton. Couple was dated each other from 1987. They got married in the same year in 1987. Further, they got separated in the year 1993. After divorce with Rocky Feusgron Erin married with Steven Fleischmann.
Erin Moran Death Cause
- In 1988, she suffered from depression and was unable to gain acting roles.
- In 2010, Moran confirmed news reports that her California home was foreclosed.
- She had been served eviction papers and moved into her mother-in-law’s trailer home in Indiana.
- In 2017, many media sources said “she had fallen on hard times in recent years. She was reportedly kicked out of her trailer park home in Indiana because of her hard-partying ways.”
- On April 22, 2017, authorities in Corydon, Indiana, were alerted about an unresponsive female, later identified as Moran.
- Later, she was pronounced dead at the age of 56.
- An autopsy report from the Harrison County coroner indicated the cause of death to be complications of stage four squamous cell carcinoma of the throat toxicology testing showed that no illegal narcotics were involved in her death, and no illegal substances were found in Moran’s home.
Erin Moran Quick Facts
|Real Name||Erin Marie Moran|
|Born||October 18, 1960|
|Died||April 22, 2017 (aged 56)|
|Known For||1. Happy Days
2. Joanie Loves Chachi
|Birthplace||Burbank, California, U.S|
|Height/ Tall||In feet - 5'6"|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Parents||Father: Edward Moran
|Siblings||Brother: John Moran, Tony Moran
|Previous Dating?||Rocky Ferguson (1987- 1993)|
|Net Worth||Approx $50.000 USD|
|Social Media Links||Deleted|
Erin Moran Early Life
Erin Marie Moran was born on October 18, 1960, in Burbank, California. She was raised in North Hollywood. She was the second youngest of six children born to Sharon and Edward Moran. Her father was a finance manager, and her interest in acting was supported by her mother, who signed her with an agent when she was five years old. She has siblings as well. She has two brothers named, John Moran and Tony Moran who are professionally actors.
Erin Moran Career
- At a very early age, Erin came to the world of Hollywood.
- After having penned a deal with an agency, she landed a role in the 1966 television series, “Darachi”.
- The show was on air for the next three years and this helped Erin’s popularity soar to a new level.
- Soon after, Erin got the role of Joanie Cunningham in Happy Days.
- She was only 13 when she got cast for the sitcom.
- Erin soon began featuring in movies like The Love Boat, she Wrote and Galaxy of Terror.
Erin Moran Net Worth
- Erin began her career at a very young age and was looking like the next big thing in Hollywood.
- She was landing amazing roles in movies and television shows.
- However, the cancellation of her show hit her hard.
- She began suffering from mental issues.
- Evidently, producers were hesitant in casting her for new roles.
- On the later stages of her life, Moran was struggling to make a living too.
- Whilst it is not official, sources believe that Erin had a net worth of $50,000.