Tarkan (born 17 October 1972) is a well known Turkish singer based in Alzey, Rhineland-Palatinate, West Germany. He rose his fame for pop music and also famous on an international scale. In 1992, he began his professional music career in Europe, Russia, South America, Middle East, and with success ranging from Australia was one of Turkey’s international brand. His music is nourished by the rich texture of Turkish culture and his attitude always close to the conscience of the society. Tarkan, who sells over 15 million albums and tops all hit songs, is also the winner of the 1999 World Music Award. Other than this, he has an immense fan following under his social media platforms.
Tarkan Age, Height, Weight & Body Measurements
- Tarkan age is 47 years old.
- He stands on a height of 5 feet 9 inches tall.
- He weighs around 60 Kg.
- His body measurements are 44-34-38 inches.
- His biceps size are 20 inches.
- He has a pair of hazel eyes and has black hair.
- He wears a shoe size of 9 US.
- His zodiac sign is Gemini.
Tarkan Quick Bio
|Real Name||Tarkan Tevetoğlu|
|Born||17 October 1972|
|Age||47 years old|
|Profession||Singer, Songwriter, Producer|
|Famous For||For Turkish pop music|
|Height/ Tall||In feet - 5 ft 9 in|
|Weight||Approx 60 Kg|
|Biceps Size||20 Inches|
|Shoe Size||9 (US)|
|Parents||Father: Ali Tevetoğlu
|Siblings||Brother: Not Known
Sister: Not Known
|Previous Dating?||Not Known|
|Wife/ Spouse||Pınar Dilek (m. 2016)|
|School||Local High School|
|Favourite Color||White, Blue|
|Hobbies||Gyming, Composing Music|
|Social Media Account|
|Social Account Link||Instagram, Twitter|
Tarkan Net Worth
- Tarkan net worth is estimated around $15 – $20 Million USD.
- His primary source of income is his singing career.
- He advertise various brands and earn sponsorship as well.
- He also runs his own merchandise line where he sells his own product line.
|Net Worth||Approx $15 – $20 Million USD|
|Endorsements Income||Approx $3- $4 Million|
Tarkan Wife & Dating
- Tarkan married his long-time girlfriend, Pınar Dilek, on 29 April 2016.
- In 2011, the couple met after a concert in Germany.
- Dilek had been a fan of Tarkan long before they got acquainted.
- On 12 July 2018, the couple had their first child, a daughter named Lidya.
- As per his previous dating history, in back 1990s, Tarkan was in a relationship with a French model.
- He was in a relationship with a lawyer, Bilge Öztürk, for seven years until they amicably parted in 2008.
Tarkan Early Life & Education
- Tarkan Tevetoğlu was born on 17 October 1972 in Alzey, West Germany.
- He holds Turkish nationality.
- He belongs to mixed ethnicity.
- His mother name is Neşe and father name is Ali Tevetoğlu.
- Since his childhood, Tarkan was very interested in music.
- He has siblings as well.
- After his father’s death, his mother married an architect, Seyhun Kahraman
- Tarkan has three step-siblings named Adnan, Gülay and Nuray, from his mother’s first marriage, and a brother, Hakan, and a younger sister, Handan, from her marriage to his father.
- As per his educational qualifications, Tarkan started his high school and took Turkish Art and Music lessons at the Karamürsel Advanced Music Association.
- Later, after finishing high school, he made plans to move to Germany for higher education.
- As per his career, after finishing up his high school, he signed a contract with İstanbul Plak’s owner Mehmet Söğütoğlu to release his first album.
- ‘Yine Sensiz’ was his first album which was released in 1992.
- His second studio album titled, ‘Aacayipsin’ released in 1994.
- Later, after releasing so many albums, he founded his own production company named, Hitt Müzik.
- After that, in the same year, he released his third studio album Ölürüm Sana, which sold three and a half million copies.
- In 2001, he released the lead single of his fourth studio album “Kuzu Kuzu”.
- Further, in 2002 he released two new singles “Özgürlük İçimizde” and “Bir Oluruz Yolunda”.
- Tarkan’s sixth studio album Metamorfoz was released, in 2007.
- Tarkan’s seventh studio album Adımı Kalbine Yaz was released and sold 355,000 copies, in 2010.
- The song “Sevdanın Son Vuruşu”, which was released before the album, won the “Best Song”, “Best Composition”, and “Best Lyrics” award at the Turkey Music Awards.
- He relesed his ninth studio album ‘Ahde Vefa’.
- He has also used several Tarkan hits, including “Şıkıdım”, “Kuzu Kuzu” and “Dudu”.
- Tarkan had been suffering from sleeping issues and voice disorders due to thyroid nodules.
- Later, he underwent a successful surgery at Maslak Acıbadem Hospital in June 2019.
- He has an immense fan following under his social media platforms.
- He has million of followers under his instagram account as well.
- Tarkan owns a ranch-like property in Polonezköy, Istanbul, where he cultivates fruit trees and keeps animals, and owned a flat in Murray Hill, New York City.
- Other than singing, Tarkan is a great dancer, he moves beautifully, and he has the magic that all big hit artists share, which is the ability to get an emotion across through a recording.