Sabrina Carpenter (born May 11, 1999) is an American based singer and actress. She rose her fame after making her acting debut with an appearance in the crime series “Law & Order: Special Victims Unit”. She also starred in a recurring role as the young version of Chloe Goodwin in the television series The Goodwin Games. Later, Carpenter played the role of ‘Maya Hart’ in the Disney Channel series Girl Meets World, from 2014 to 2017.
Sabrina Carpenter Net Worth
- As of 2020, Sabrina Carpenter Net Worth is estimated around $2 – $3 Million USD.
- Her primary source of income is her acting and singing career.
- She runs her own merchandise where she sells her own clothing line like, T-shirts, Hoodies, Tote bags and many more.
- She also do brand endorsements and advertisements for which she get paid as well.
- Her official website is sabrinacarpenter.com, where you can buy varieties of products.
- Her exact salary is not revealed.
|Net Worth||Approx $2 – $3 million |
(As of 2020)
|Sponsors||Approx $5K- $6K|
Sabrina Carpenter Age, Height, Weight & Measurements
- As of 2020, Sabrina Carpenter age is 20 years old.
- She stands on a height of 5 feet 5 inches tall.
- She weighs around 55 Kg or 121 lbs.
- Her body measurements are 32-26-35 inches.
- She wears a bra size of 30 C.
- She wears a shoe size of 6 US.
- She has dark brown eyes and has blonde hair.
- She loves to dye her hair with different colors.
Sabrina Carpenter Boyfriend & Dating
- As of 2020, Sabrina Carpenter is in relationship with her boyfriend named, Griffin Gluck.
- He was exposed for ‘liking’ a series of tweets a few months ago that spouted anti-transgender, fatphobic, and racist sentiments.
- Then Sabrina tweeted:
“I’m sorry some of you felt personally victimized, i understand if you were hurt or confused but, as it wasn’t my actions, i didn’t feel it was my place to explain, other than what I’ve already said which is, I’m not in support of those past actions. Nothing i say will be the right exact thing to fully make you happy or understand the situation but i hope you know none of us will ever grow if we don’t allow others a chance to grow.”
“i am a little tired of walking on eggshells, and i miss talking to [the fans],” the Girl Meets World actress wrote. “it just recently felt less like talking/listening to each other and more just attacking/assuming. So that’s where i had to step back for health reasons. Not to ignore or avoid but simply to process.”– Sabrina Carpenter Tweeted
- Griffin and Sabrina met on-set of Netflix‘s Tall Girl and have been publicly dating since last summer.
- Her previous dating history, she was dating actor Bradley Steven Perry from 2014 to 2015.
- However, they never made it to the altar.
- Later, she was in a relationship with Corey Fogelmanis in the year 2015.
- But this relationship also did not last.
- She was also linked with her co-star of GMW namely Amir Mitchell-Townes and with actor Peyton Meyer.
- But Peyton has time and again mentioned that he is just friends with everyone on the sets of GMW.
Sabrina Carpenter Quick Facts
|Real Name||Sabrina Annlynn Carpenter|
|Born||May 11, 1999|
|Age||20 years old (As of 2020)|
|Known For||Television series The Goodwin Games|
|Birthplace||Lehigh Valley, Pennsylvania, U.S|
|Height/ Tall||In feet - 5'5"|
|Bra Cup Size||30 C|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||6 (US)|
|Parents||Father: David Carpenter
Mother: Elizabeth Carpenter
|Siblings||Brother: Not Known
Sister: Not Known
|Previous Dating?||Not Known|
|Boyfriend/ Dating||Griffin Gluck (As of 2020)|
|Favourite Color||Red, Green|
|Hobbies||Singing, Grooming, Shopping|
|Social Media Links||Instagram, Facebook, Twitter|
Sabrina Carpenter Career
- As per her career, she is very famous for her acting skills these days.
- In 2013, Carpenter has starred in the feature films Horns.
- In 2014, her debut EP, Can’t Blame a Girl for Trying, was released.
- In the same year, she released her debut single of the same name.
- In 2015, she released her debut album, Eyes Wide Open.
- After 2015, she has released another three studio albums: Evolution (2016), Singular: Act I (2018), and her most recent studio album, Singular: Act II, was released on July 19, 2019.
- Later, in 2016, she starred as Jenny in the Disney Channel Original Movie Adventures in ‘Babysitting’.
- From 2013 to 2018, as a voice actress, she had a recurring role as Princess Vivian in the Disney Channel animated series Sofia the First from.
- In 2016, she began voicing Melissa Chase on the Disney XD animated series Milo Murphy’s Law.
- In 2018, she casts in the movie named, “The Hate U Give”.
Sabrina Carpenter Born & Family
- Carpenter was born on May 11, 1999 in Lehigh Valley, Pennsylvania, U.S.
- She holds American nationality.
- She belongs to white caucasian ethnicity.
- Her father name is David and mother named, Elizabeth Carpenter.
- She has siblings as well.
- She grew with her three older sisters named, Sarah, Shannon, and half-sister Cayla.
- She is the niece of actress Nancy Cartwright.
- As per her education, she was homeschooled.
- Later, in her spare time at home, she began posting videos on YouTube of her singing from the age of 10.
- Her father built a purple recording studio for her to fuel her passion for music.
- Her father was very supportive and protective.
Sabrina Carpenter Facts
- She has curvaceous, seductive and gorgeous figure.
- She has an immense fan following on her social media platforms.
- She is always praised for her acting skills.
- Her co-star Corey Fogelmanis have been tight since the beginning of their Disney days.
- The two are now sparking dating rumors with some new pics as well.
- Orange is her favourite color.