Who is Omari Hardwick? He is an American actor and poet. He touted to fame for his roles in the TV series Saved and Dark Blue, in Spike Lee’s Miracle at St. Anna (2008), The A-Team (2010), Kick-Ass (2010), Tyler Perry’s For Colored Girls (2010) and as Andre in BET Network’s Being Mary Jane. He also played James “Ghost” St. Patrick on Starz’s Power. Tune in bio and know more about Omari Hardwick’s height, weight, age, family, career, net worth, girlfriend and many more facts about him.
Omari Hardwick Height & Weight
How tall is Omari Hardwick? He stands at a height of 5 ft 8 in or else 1.79 m or 179 cm. He weighs around 68 Kg or 148 lbs. He has dark brown eyes and has blonde hair. He is a fitness freak as well.
|Real Name||Omari Latif Hardwick|
|Nick Name||Omari Hardwick|
|Famous As||Actor, poet|
|Birthday||January 9, 1974|
|Height||approx 5 ft 8 in (1.79)|
|Weight||approx 68 Kg (149 lbs)|
|Body Stats||approx 42-32-38 inches|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||10 (US)|
|Net Worth||Approx $800,000 (USD)|
Omari Hardwick Age
How old is Omari Hardwick? His birthday falls on January 9, 1974. At present, he is 46-yrs old. His zodiac sign is Capricorn. He was born in Savannah, GA. He holds American nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity.
Omari Hardwick Net Worth
How much is the net worth of Omari Hardwick? He participated and won awards in the National Slam Poetry from 2003-2004. He guest-starred on an episode of the series Chase on NBC. He was in Miracle at St. Anna directed by Spike Lee. As in 2020, his net worth is estimated around $800,000 (USD).
12 Facts about Omari Hardwick
- Wiki & Bio: His family information is not known in public domain.
- He played football when he was younger and grew up in Georgia with his family.
- Who is the wife/spouse of Omari Hardwick? He married Jennifer Pfautch in 2012. The couple has three children.
- On November 19, 2008, Hardwick’s first child was stillborn and left a huge gap in his life.
- He dated his then-girlfriend for three years who was Native American and German.
- Family and Education: While Omari’s family embraced her, her family disowned her because she was dating a man outside of her race.
- After graduation, Hardwick initially pursued a career in football, hoping to join the San Diego Chargers.
- Career Timeline: He co-starred in the science fiction comedy film Sorry to Bother You, which was released in theaters on July 6, 2018.
- He was featured by a South African rapper, Nasty C on a song titled “A Star Is Born”, in 2016.
- He was cast in the lead role of James “Ghost” St. Patrick on the Starz crime drama-thriller, Power, in 2013.
- In 2002, Hardwick had a quick scene as an extra in Floetry’s “Say Yes” music video. Later, in 2003 and 2004, he participated award-winningly in the National Poetry Slam.
- He is active on social media platforms and has an immense fan following there.