Demetrius Grosse (born February 26, 1981) is a well known American Producer and Actor based in Washington D.C. He rose his fame for the role of Rock in Straight Outta Compton film. Recently, Demetrius Grosse, who guest-starred during Season 1 of ABC’s The Rookie, says it was a “very challenging time” between when Afton Williamson publicly ID’d him in her allegations of sexual harassment and when an independent investigation this week concluded that no one named in the actress’ complaints acted “in an unlawful manner or demonstrate behavior inappropriate for the workplace.” Link in bio.
Age, Height & Weight
Demetrius Grosse age is 38 years old. He stands on a height of 6 feet 1 inches tall. He weighs around 80 Kg or 180 lbs. In addition, he has blonde hair and has dark brown eye. He is a fitness freak as well. His body measurements are 42-34-36 inches and biceps size are 15 inches.
Demetrius Grosse Sexual harassment allegations
Demetrius Grosse was publicly accused of a pattern of sexually harassing behavior by Afton Williamson, in 2019. Additionally, after Afton Williamson announced she quit ABC’s “The Rookie” over claims of racism, bullying and sexual harassment, the actress has revealed why she felt empowered to name her alleged harasser.
She wrote, “This season on The Rookie, I was sexually harassed by fellow actor Demetrius Grosse,” she wrote in an Instagram post on Monday. “I was Racially Bullied and Discriminated against and Sexually Assaulted by Hair Department Head Sally Nicole Ciganovich. Let’s BE the CHANGE we WANT to SEE❤️👊🏾🙏🏾”
She also said, “It is through this experience and my platform that God pushed me to use the power within me. It just takes a VOICE,” she wrote. “I never imagined so many of us have experienced these horrible circumstances and that can NO LONGER GO UNHEARD. We have a voice. ALL OF US. It is our DUTY to use it. I used to fear the word Victim. I scoffed at it because all I was told when these injustices happened to me, was to Survive. Survivor I am. Victim I am also. A victim of injustice. A victim of assault. A victim of abuse and harassment.
She added, “If you have experienced any of the above, you are too and I for one stand with you and I’m no longer afraid to be vocal about it. We Can Stand Together. Let’s Change This Sickness. That Change starts with US.”
On the other hand, Williamson also thanked her fans for the outpouring of support she received after coming forward on Sunday.
“To my Fans, my Friends, my Supporters: I want to Thank EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU,” she said. “I am so beyond overwhelmed by the outpouring of love, kind words, scriptures, strength filled quotes and devout support that has come my way.”
According to sources, in late June the production company behind the series, Entertainment One, “launched an investigation that is ongoing.”
Entertainment One said in a statement, “We take claims of this nature very seriously. We have initiated an independent investigation which is ongoing and as such, it would not be appropriate to comment at this time.”
Demetrius Grosse Wife, Spouse & Kids
The 38-year-old actor is married to his wife named, Ashley Nicole and the couple is also blessed with the two kids. His previous dating history is not known in public domain.
Demetrius Grosse Net Worth
- A few celebrities have been known to be quite secretive not only with their personal life but also with their net worth.
- Such a star is the Demetrius Grosse.
- It is, however, hard to estimate his net worth.
- One thing, however, that we can all agree on is the fact that his popularity is increasing as the days passes on, and this is estimated to have a significant effect on both his paycheck and net worth.
- Even more fascinating is that the passion in Demetrius Grosse to make it as a acting career.
- Due to this, it is no surprise that Demetrius Grosse is gradually rising to stardom, to become one of the best actor.
- As of 2020, Demetrius Grosse’s net worth is estimated around approx U.S. $5- $8 Million.
Demetrius Grosse Wiki
|Real Name||Demetrius Grosse|
|Born||February 26, 1981|
|Age||39 years old|
|Profession||Producer and Actor|
|Famous For||Afton Williamson accused him for the sexual
|Birthplace||Washington D.C. (United States)|
|Height/ Tall||Feet & Inches: 6' 1"
Centimetres: 185 cm
Meters: 1.85 m
|Weight||Kilograms: 80 Kg
Pounds: 176.32 lbs
|Biceps Size||14 Inches|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||10 (US)|
|Parents||Father: Not Known
Mother: Not Known
|Siblings||Brother: Not Known
Sister: Not Known
|Previous Dating?||Not Known|
|Wife/ Spouse||Ashley Nicole|
|Highest Qualification||Degree in BFA from Carnegie Mellon University|
|University||1. Carnegie Mellon University
2. British American Drama Academy, Oxford (England)
3. Howard University College of Fine Arts
|School||Gonzaga College High School|
|Hobbies||Acting, Dancing & Traveling|
|Net Worth||Approx U.S. $5- $8 Million|
|Social Media Account|
|Social Media Account Links||Instagram, Twitter|
Demetrius Grosse Facts
- Wiki & Bio: Demetrius Grosse was born and raised in Washington, D.C.
- Family & Parents: His family information is not known in public domain.
- His family is consists of his parents and siblings.
- His mother and father name is not known in public domain.
- He holds American nationality.
- Career: At the age of 10, 38-years-old actor started doing stage performance.
- Grosse was able to practice singing, acting, and dance, and started spending time at the Summer Musical Theater Workshop.
- As a child actor he honed his craft on the stage starring in more than five plays with SMTW.
- In fact, his training and performance, acting, singing, and dance were all elements of performance that were developed early on as Grosse began to build his repertoire.
- Once, he was interested in veterinary medicine, coding, and even worked in a barber shop.
- As of education, he pursued his dreams of acting and studied at Gonzaga College High School.
- Later on, Grosse went on and achieved an award for the Andrew Carnegie Undergraduate Grant for artistic merit.
- Later, he graduated from Carnegie Mellon University with a degree from its School of Drama.
- Some of his notable movies are, Sofia for Now (2006), A Quiet Fire (2009), Saving Mr. Banks (2013), Hollywood (2011), Samaria (2015), 13 hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi (2016), Rampage (2018) and more.
- He has also appeared in a number of Television Shows like The Brave (2017), Close to Home (2005), Complications (2015), Game of Silence (2016) and many more.
- Awards & Honors: In 2015, he was nominated for the Best Narrative Student Academy awards for Samaria.