Kevin Hart is an American stand-up comedian, actor, and producer raised in a single-parent household by his mother Nancy Hart. In his career, he won lots of awards and honors for his Brobdingnagian performances and several amateur comedy competitions at clubs throughout New England.
In addition to, in 2008 he comedic personality continued to grow with the release of his first stand-up album named, “I’m a Grown Little Man”. Later his work comedic talents and skills came in limelight. Fans started acknowledging his talent in many movies such as, Think Like a Man , Grudge Match, Get Hard, Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle, Night School and many more.
All this fame came in the life of Kevin after lot of struggle and try one’s hardest for his fame. His career underwent a slow start, as he was booed off stage several times. Once when he presenting his comedy in live performance in front of audiences, one of his fan thrown a piece of chicken at him.
At the beginning, he did many bootless shows, but later on Hart started entering comedy competitions throughout Massachusetts and audience receptions of his performances ultimately bolstered up.
Who Is Kevin?
Actor and comedian known for his stand-up specials I’m a Grown Little Man, Seriously Funny, and Laugh at My Pain. Real Husbands of Hollywood, a show that he created and stars in, premiered on BET in 2013. He starred in the films Ride Along and Ride Along 2 alongside Ice Cube.
How old is Kevin Hart? Currently, his age is 41-years-old.
Kevin Hart Height & Weight
How tall is Kevin Hart? He stands on a height of 5 feet 3 inches tall. He weighs around 64 Kg or 141 lbs. He hails from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, U.S. He is a fitness freak as well and has unique sense of fashion.
Kevin Hart Wife & Kids
Kevin Hart is a married man. He was married with his wife Torrei Hart in 2002. Reason behind former couple break is, on December 15, 2017, Hart publicly admitted to having cheated on his wife while she was pregnant with their son. In Feb, 2010, they honed for divorce. The divorce was finalized in November 2011.
Couple is also blessed with two kids. Hart requested joint custody of their two kids. Their daughter Heaven Leigh, born March 22, 2005 who is currently attending her middle school, and son Hendrix, born in 2007.
Kevin Hart and Eniko Parrish
After spending 5 years of his single life, he started dating Eniko Parrish who is currently well estimable as the wife of Hart.
On August 18, 2014, Hart proposed to Eniko Parrish. They tied knot on August 13, 2016, near Santa Barbara, California. Couple is also blessed with their son Kenzo Kash was born on November 21, 2017. Lovey-dovey couple is also expecting another child in summer 2020, according to Wiki.
Kevin Hart Bio & Family
Hart was born on July 6, 1979 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and attended University of Pennsylvania. He belongs to Afro-American ethnicity. He born to parents Henry Witherspoon, who was a cocaine addict. His mother name is Nancy Hart. He has siblings as well. He has one older brother named Robert to whom Kevin is very close.
Kevin Hart Career
After graduating from George Washington High School, he began pursuing a career in stand-up comedy in Brockton, Massachusetts. Initially, he performs at an amateur night at a club in Philadelphia.
Later, he rose to fame from his guest appearance in ‘Undeclared’. He made his film debut in the film ‘Paper Soldiers’. Some of his most notable comedic roles in movies like, I’m a Grown Little Man (2008), and performances in the films Think Like a Man (2012), Grudge Match (2013), Ride Along (2014) and its sequel Ride Along 2 (2016), About Last Night (2014), Get Hard (2015), Central Intelligence (2016), The Secret Life of Pets (2016), Captain Underpants: The First Epic Movie (2017), Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle (2017), and Night School (2018).
He was crowned as the 100 most influential people in the world on the annual Time 100 list. He starred as himself in the lead role of ‘Real Husbands of Hollywood’ which was an American reality television parody on BET which debuted on January 15, 2013.
Kevin Hart Net Worth
How much is the worth of Kevin Hart? His net worth is estimated around U.S $200 million. He has black eyes and has black hair as well.
He graduated from George Washington High School in Philadelphia. He worked in Brockton, Massachusetts as a shoe salesman after graduating from community college. He later won several amateur comedy contests in New England and was cast on the TV show Undeclared in 2000.
Kevin Hart Wiki
|Real Name||Kevin Hart|
|Age||41 years old|
|Date of Birth (DOB),|
|July 6, 1979|
|Profession||Actor, Stand-up comedian, producer|
|Famous For||His first stand-up
album I'm a Grown Little Man, in 2008
|Current Residence||Los Angeles, California|
|Height/ Tall||Feet & Inches: 5'3"
Centimetres: 160 cm
Meters: 1.60 m
|Weight||Kilograms: 64 Kg
Pounds: 141 lbs
|Biceps Size||21 Inches|
|Shoe Size||7 (US)|
|Net Worth||U.S. $200 million|
|Sponsor Earnings||Not Known|
|Parents||Father: Henry Witherspoon
Mother: Nancy Hart
|Siblings||Brother: Robert Hart
|Marital Status||Married (Twice)|
|Girlfriend/ Dating||Eniko Parrish|
|Previous Dating?||Eniko Parrish|
|Wife/ Spouse||1. Torrei Hart
(m. 2003; div. 2011)
2. Eniko Parrish
|Son||Kenzo Kash and Hendrix|
|University||George Washington High School|
|School||Community College of Philadelphia|
|Favorite Actor||Arthur Clutterbuck|
|Favorite Actress||Amy Acker|
|Favorite Holiday Destination||Disneyland|
|Hobbies||Travelling, Writing, Reading fictional books|
|Social Media Account|
|Social Media Account Links||Instagram, Twitter, Facebook|
Kevin Hart Facts
- In 2012, Hart hosted the MTV Video Music Awards.
- In 2018, Kevin Hart has also hosted on HQ Trivia and gave away $100,000 to 1 person with Scott Rogowsky.
- Kevin Hart and Tommy John appeared in an underwear commercial for Macy’s, in 2017.
- Kevin is a die heart fan of Bill Cosby, Chris Rock, Eddie Murphy, George Carlin, Jerry Seinfeld, Dave Chappelle, Richard Pryor, Patrice O’Neal, and Keith Robinson.
- Kevin has not so good relations with his father due to his father’s drug addiction.
- Later, their relation improved after the latter recovered from his addiction.
- Moreover, Kevin is active on social media platforms.
- He is more of social person and an extrovert.
- His Instagram bio read is, “Live Love & Laugh”.
- He has an incredible fan following under his Instagram account.
- As of July 2020, he has 95 million+ followers there.
- He is also active on twitter and Facebook.
- He is also active on snapchat under user name, ‘Lilswag79’.
- His mother is died of cancer in 2007.
- Hart often talks about his mother in his stand-up routine, portraying her as a loving, yet intimidating woman.
- He married Torrei Hart in 2003, but divorced her in 2011 due to irreconcilable differences.
- They share custody of their two children, Heaven and Hendrix.
- In 2016, he married his second wife, Eniko Parrish.
- He and Eniko welcomed a son named Kenzo in 2017.
- Their second child together, a daughter named Kaori, was born on September 29, 2020.