Meghan, Duchess of Sussex (born August 4, 1981) is a well known American former actress, a philanthropist, and a member of the British royal family. She began playing small roles in television series and films. She played Rachel Zane on the American legal drama Suits, from 2011 to 2017. She is an outspoken feminist and has addressed issues of gender inequality, and her lifestyle website ‘The Tig’ featured a column profiling influential women. She represented international charity organizations and received recognition for her fashion and style, releasing a line of clothing in 2016. Other than this, she has an immense fan following under her social media platforms.
Meghan Markle Age, Height, Weight & Body Measurements
- Meghan Markle age is 38 years old.
- She stands on a height of 5 feet 6 inches tall.
- She weighs around 49 Kg or 108 lbs.
- Her body measurements are 34-26-35 inches.
- She wears a bra cup size of 32 C .
- She wears a shoe size of 7 US.
- She has black eyes and has dark brown hair.
- She has curvaceous, seductive and hot figure.
- She is a fitness freak as well.
- She has shiny and glowing skin.
Meghan Markle Quick Bio
|Real Name||Rachel Meghan Markle|
|Nick Name||Meghan Markle|
|Born||August 4, 1981|
|Age||38 Years Old|
|Famous For||Duchess of Sussex|
|Birthplace||Los Angeles, California, U.S.|
|Height/ Tall||In feet - 5'6"|
|Weight||Approx 49 Kg
|Bra Cup Size||32 C|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Dress Size||3 (US)|
|Shoe Size||7 (US)|
|Parents||Father: Thomas Markle
Mother: Doria Ragland
|Siblings||Brother: Not Known
Sister: Not Known
|Previous Dating?||1. Trevor Engelson
(m. 2011; div. 2013)
2. Cory Vitiello
|Husband/Spouse||Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex (m. 2018)|
School of Communication
2. Heart High School
|Social Media Account|
|Social Media Account Links||Instagram, Twitter|
Meghan Markle Net Worth
- Meghan Markle net worth is estimated around $20 Million USD.
- Her primary source of income is her acting career.
- She also earns from her brand endorsements and sponsors.
|Net Worth||Approx $20 Million USD|
|Endorsements Income||Approx $2 Million – $3 Million USD|
Meghan Markle Husband & Dating
- In 2004, Markle began a relationship with actor and producer, Trevor Engelson.
- Then, they were married in Ocho Rios, Jamaica, on September 10, 2011, and concluded a no-fault divorce in August 2013.
- They she came is relationship with celebrity chef and restaurateur, Cory Vitiello.
- Then after two years if dating, the broke up in 2016.
- Then, in June 2016, Markle began a relationship with Prince Harry, whom she had met on a blind date set up by a mutual friend.
- At the time, he was fifth in line to the British throne.
- Additionally, his grandmother is Elizabeth II, queen of the United Kingdom and 15 other Commonwealth realms, as well as head of the Commonwealth.
- Then, Markle and Prince Harry appeared together in public for the first time at an official royal engagement at the Invictus Games in Toronto, in 2017.
Meghan Markle Husband Prince Harry
- After dating for a long time, Markle’s engagement to Prince Harry was announced on November 27, 2017, by Clarence House and Kensington Palace.
- In preparation for the wedding, the Archbishop of Canterbury, Justin Welby, baptized Markle and confirmed her into the Church of England on March 6, 2018.
- The private ceremony, performed with water from the River Jordan, took place in the Chapel Royal at St James’s Palace.
- The marriage ceremony was held on May 19 at St George’s Chapel, Windsor Castle.
- Then, after the wedding, the Duke and Duchess originally lived at Nottingham Cottage in London, on the grounds of Kensington Palace.
- Later, the couple moved to the more than two-centuries-old Frogmore Cottage in the Home Park of Windsor Castle.
Meghan Markle Early Life & Education
- Meghan Markle was born on August 4, 1981, in Los Angeles, California.
- She holds American and British nationality.
- She belongs to mixed ethnicity.
- Her mother name is Doria Ragland, is a former social worker and yoga instructor living in View Park–Windsor Hills, California.
- She has been very closed to her mother.
- Her father name is, Thomas Markle Sr., lives in Rosarito, Mexico, and professionally is a retired television director of photography and lighting director.
- She has siblings as well.
- Her older paternal half-siblings are Samantha Markle and Thomas Markle Jr., from whom she is reportedly estranged.
- As per her educational qualifications, she was educated at private schools, beginning at age two at the Hollywood Little Red Schoolhouse.
- Later, she attended Immaculate Heart High School, an all-girl Catholic private school in Los Angeles.
- She also studied for one semester in Madrid.
- In 2003, she earned her bachelor’s degree from Northwestern’s School of Communication, with a double major in theater and international studies.
Meghan Markle Facts
- She founded the lifestyle website ‘The Tig’, in 2014.
- She brought in experts such as dieticians, make-up artists, and fitness and yoga instructors.
- She has million of followers under her social media platforms.
- As editor-in-chief of The Tig, Markle became known for her fashion sense.
- She backed Hillary Clinton during the 2016 United States presidential election.
- In 2018, Time magazine included Markle on its list of the 100 Most Influential People in the World.
- She loves doing charity work.
- She attended the first annual forum of The Royal Foundation, in 2018.
- Meghan Markle became a princess of the United Kingdom entitled to the style of Royal Highness, as well as Duchess of Sussex, Countess of Dumbarton and Baroness Kilkeel.
- She is styled as “Her Royal Highness The Duchess of Sussex”, the first person to hold that title.
- She and her husband have agreed not to use the style “Royal Highness” from early 2020, although they still retain the style.