Who is Prince Harry? He is an American Younger son of England’s Prince Charles and Princess Diana who is sixth in line to become monarch of the Commonwealth realms. He is a member of the British royal family. He launched the Invictus Games in 2014 and gives to several other organizations.
Harry’s parents divorced in 1996. His mother died in a car crash in Paris the following year. Harry and William were staying with their father at Balmoral at the time, and the Prince of Wales told his sons about their mother’s death.
Harry entered the Royal Military Academy Sandhurst on 8 May 2005. Harry enjoys playing many sports, including competitive polo, skiing, and motocross. He is a supporter of Arsenal Football Club. Harry earned a reputation for being rebellious, leading the tabloid press to label him a “wild child”. Tune in bio and explore more about Prince Harry’s Wiki, Bio, Height, Weight, Net Worth, Wife, Family and many more Facts about him!
Prince Harry Height & Weight
How tall is Prince Harry? He stands at a height of 6 ft 1 in or else 1.86 m or 186 cm. He weighs around 72 Kg or 158 lbs. He has dark brown eyes and has blonde hair. He is a fitness freak as well. He wears a shoe size of 10 US.
|Real Name||Prince Harry|
|Birthday||September 15, 1984|
|Height||approx 6 ft 1 in (1.86 m)|
|Weight||approx 72 Kg (158 lbs)|
|Body Measurements||approx 44-32-38 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||33 C|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||10 (US)|
|Father||Charles, Prince of Wales|
|Mother||Lady Diana Spencer|
|Wife/ Spouse||Meghan Markle|
|Net Worth||Approx £30 million|
Prince Harry Net Worth
What is the net worth of Prince Harry? Harry and his brother William inherited the “bulk” of the £12.9 million. Harry’s personal wealth was estimated at £30 million by The Daily Telegraph in 2020. More recently, Harry and his wife Meghan Markle signed a deal with Netflix.
Facts about Prince Harry
- How old is Prince Harry? His birthday falls on September 15, 1984. At present, he is 36-yrs old. His zodiac sign is Virgo.
- Family & Early Life: He was born in London, England. He holds British nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity.
- He broke up with Cressida Bonas in 2014.
- He began a relationship with Meghan Markle in 2016.
- The two married on May 19, 2018. In May 2019, they welcomed a baby boy named Archie.
- In April 2020, Harry launched a new initiative named HeadFIT, a platform designed to provide mental support for members of the armed forces.
- Harry and his wife have agreed not to use their Royal Highness styles, but as a British prince he will not be stripped of his style and titles.
- He is active on social media platforms and has an immense fan following there.
- White is his favorite color.
- He believes in, “After many months of reflection and internal discussions, we have chosen to make a transition this year in starting to carve out a progressive new role within this institution. We intend to step back as ‘senior’ members of the Royal Family and work to become financially independent, while continuing to fully support Her Majesty The Queen. It is with your encouragement, particularly over the last few years, that we feel prepared to make this adjustment. We now plan to balance our time between the United Kingdom and North America, continuing to honour our duty to The Queen, the Commonwealth, and our patronages. This geographic balance will enable us to raise our son with an appreciation for the royal tradition into which he was born, while also providing our family with the space to focus on the next chapter, including the launch of our new charitable entity. We look forward to sharing the full details of this exciting next step in due course, as we continue to collaborate with Her Majesty The Queen, The Prince of Wales, The Duke of Cambridge and all relevant parties. Until then, please accept our deepest thanks for your continued support.” – The Duke and Duchess of Sussex
Read Also: Meghan Markle (Duchess of Sussex) Bio, Wiki, Husband, Dating, Height, Weight, Net Worth, Facts