Liza Soberano (January 4, 1998) is a well known Filipino-American actress. She rose her fame when she started in a range of television series. She is often described in the media as “one of Philippine television’s most beautiful faces”. In fact, she has a kind heart. Other than this, she cares about, such as mental health awareness, and the need for the government to address the 2020 COVID-19 crisis with “empathy not threats.” She has an immense fan following under her social media accounts.
Liza Soberano Age, Height, Weight & Body Measurements
- As of 2020, Liza Soberano age is 22 years old.
- She stands on a height of 5 feet 7 inches tall.
- She weighs around 55 Kg.
- Her body measurements are 34-26-34 inches.
- She wears a bra cup size of 32 D.
- She wears a shoe size of 7 US.
- She has dark brown eyes and has blonde hair.
- She has curvaceous, seductive and hot figure.
- She is a fitness freak as well.
Liza Soberano Boyfriend & Dating
- As of 2020, Liza Soberano is dating her boyfriend named, Enrique Gil.
- Soberano and Enrique Gil publicly confirmed they had been a couple since October 2014.
- They announced this dating news on In February 2019.
- Soberano is a Roman Catholic.
- She holds dual citizen of both the United States and the Philippines.
- As per her dating history, it is not known in public domain.
Liza Soberano Bio/Wiki
|Real Name||Hope Elizabeth Soberano|
|Nick Name||Liza Soberano|
|Born||January 4, 1998|
|Age||22 years old (As of 2020)|
|Profession||Actress, Endorser, Singer|
|Birthplace||Santa Clara, California, U.S|
|Nationality||United States, Philippines|
|Height/ Tall||In feet - 5'7"|
|Weight||Approx 55 Kg
|Bra Cup Size||32 D|
|Shoe Size||7 (US)
|Parents||Father: John Castillo Soberano
Mother: Jacqulyn Elizabeth Hanley
|Siblings||Brother: Not Known
Sister: Not Known
|Previous Dating?||Not Known|
|Boyfriend/ Dating||Enrique Gil|
|School||Local High School|
|Social Media Account|
|Social Account Links|
Liza Soberano Net Worth
- As of 2020, Liza Soberano net worth is estimated around $15 – $20 Million USD.
- Her primary source of income is her acting career.
- She also earns from her brand endorsements and sponsors.
- In 2017, Campaign Asia Magazine named Soberano as most popular endorser of the year.
- She listed as the No.1 most admired woman in the Philippines.
- She also endorses brand Maybelline product line.
|Net Worth||Approx $15 – $20 million |
(As of 2020)
|Endorsements||Approx $5 – $6 Million|
Liza Soberano Early Life & Education
- Liza Soberano was born on January 4, 1998 in Santa Clara, California.
- She holds American- Filipino nationality.
- Her father is of Filipino descent named, John Castillo Soberano from Pangasinan.
- Her mother name is Jacqulyn Elizabeth Hanley.
- She has siblings as well.
- As per her educational qualifications, she was raised in Visalia, California, by her paternal grandparents when her parents separated.
- Later, in 2008 at the age of 10, she moved to Manila, Philippines to live with her father and relatives.
- As per her educational qualifications, she is well educated.
Liza Soberano Career
- As per her career, at the age of 12, after moving to Manila, she was offered jobs to model for print ads.
- A talent scout spotted her and was introduced to Ogie Diaz, who is her current talent manager, at the age of 13.
- Her talent manager encouraged her to become fluent in the language so she can land good television and film projects.
- In 2011, she made her acting debut in the anthology series Wansapanataym.
- In 2012, she then had a minor role as Claire Raymundo in Kung Ako’y Iiwan Mo.
- Later, her career comes on a roll!
- Then after that in 2013, she also starred as Gillian in She’s the One with Bea Alonzo, Dingdong Dantes and Enrique Gil.
- She joined the primetime television series Got to Believe as padilla’s other love interest, in 2014.
- She starred in the film based on the Wattpad book ‘The Bet’, and then the film was renamed as ‘Just The Way You Are’, in 2015.
- She starred in the romantic comedy melodrama series Dolce Amore, in 2016.
- Later on , in 2017, she starred in the romantic comedy drama film ‘My Ex and Whys’ and the film grossed over ₱31.5 million on its first day and won her the GMMSF Box-Office Entertainment Award.
- Liza Soberano was ranked 1st of “The 100 Most Beautiful Faces of 2017”.
- Currently, she is enjoying her fame at the fullest.
Liza Soberano Facts
- She is also known as Fashion Icon and Influencer.
- She is a top fashion influencer on Instagram who’s amassed million of followers till date.
- She has an immense fan following under her social media platforms.
- She believes in, ““Never lose yourself, be different and unique, and don’t stop being who you are.”
- She always tries to see the light in every negative situation.
- Liza also believes in that one should, “grow a tough shell, know when to draw the line, and make decisions in your life.”
- She loves doing photography.