Megan Fox (born May 16, 1986) is an American actress and model. She rose her fame for her debut film in 2004 teen comedy named, ‘Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen’. Later, she rose to prominence for her role in the 2007 blockbuster film, Transformers. She is considered one of the modern female sex symbols. She was featured in several magazines covers such as Maxim, Rolling Stone, and FHM. FHM voted Fox the 2008 Sexiest Woman in the World. Other than this, she has an immense fan following under her social media platforms.
Megan Fox Age, Height, Weight & Body Measurements
- As of 2020, Megan Fox age is 34 years old.
- She stands on a height of 5 feet 8 inches tall.
- She weighs around 52 Kg or 114 lbs.
- Her body measurements are 34-24-35 inches.
- She wears a bra cup size of 32 D.
- She has blue eyes and has blonde hair.
- She has curvaceous, seductive and hot figure.
- She is a fitness freak as well.
- She has shiny and glowing skin.
- She wears a shoe size of 9 US.
Megan Fox Husband
- As of 2020, Megan Fox is a divorcee.
- Recently, she separated from her husband, Brian Austin Green.
- After ten years of strong bond, the duo decided to split due to personal cause.
- In 2004, she started dating actor, Brian Austin Green.
- They met on the set of ‘Hope & Faith’ movie.
- She was 18 years old, while he was 30.
- In Nov 2006, they became engaged and then in February 2009, they ended their engagement.
- Later, they have become engaged again on June 1, 2010.
- Fox and Green married on June 24, 2010 in a private ceremony at the Four Seasons Resort on Maui.
- Fox filed for divorce on August 21, 2015, a few days after she and Green announced their separation.
- By early 2016, they were back together and expecting a third child.
- On April 25, 2019 Fox filed to dismiss the divorce in Los Angeles, California.
- In May 2020, it was announced the two had separated.
- Together, the couple have three sons named, Noah Shannon Green who was born in 2012), Bodhi Ransom Green who was born in 2014 and Journey River Green born in 2016.
- Other than this, she is also a stepmother to Green’s son, Kassius who was born in 2002, from a previous relationship.
- As per her previous dating history, it is not known in public domain.
Megan Fox Quick Bio
|Real Name||Megan Denise Fox|
|Nick Name||Megan Fox|
|Born||May 16, 1986|
|Age||34 years old (As of 2020)|
|Known For||Role on the Hope & Faith television sitcom|
|Birthplace||Oak Ridge, Tennessee, U.S|
|Height/ Tall||In feet - 5'8"|
|Bra Cup Size||32 D|
|Parents||Father: Franklin Thomas Fox
Mother: Gloria Darlene
|Husband/Spouse||Brian Austin Green
(m. 2010; separated 2020)
|Children||(3) Son: Noah, Bodhi, Journey River Green|
|Education||1. Kingston Elementary School
2. St. Lucie West Centennial High School
|Net Worth||Approx $20 Million USD (As of 2020)|
|Social Media Links|
Megan Fox Net Worth
- As of 2020, Megan Fox net worth is estimated around $20 Million USD.
- Her primary source of income is her acting career.
- Megan Fox rose to prominence after appearing in the 2007 film, Transformers. Transformers grossed $709.7 million worldwide, whereas its sequel grossed $835.2 worldwide.
- She also earns a huge amount of money from her brand endorsements.
- In 2010, she signed with Giorgio Armani, as the face of their fashion campaigns.
|Net Worth||Approx $20 million |
(As of 2020)
|Endorsements||Approx $500 K|
Megan Fox Career
- As per her career, in 2001, Megan Fox made her acting debut in Holiday in the Sun and guest appeared in the several television series and film.
- In 2004, she made her film debut in film ‘Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen’.
- Later in 2007, she rose to prominence after she cast a role of ‘Mikaela Banes’ live-action film named, ‘Transformers opposite to Shia LaBeouf’.
- She was nominated for MTV Movie Award and Teen Choice Awards, for the movie.
- In 2009, she appeared in its sequel, Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen.
- Her contract with the team for Transformation 2nd sequel was terminated following the dispute with the film’s director Michael Bay.
- In 2009, she began filming ‘Jonah Hex’.
- In 2010, she has appeared in music video titled “Love the Way You Lie” by Eminem featuring Rihanna.
- In 2012, Fox appeared briefly in Sacha Baron Cohen’s comedy ‘The Dictator’.
- Fox was featured in a Brazilian television commercial for ‘Brahma beer’, in 2013.
- Later, in 2018, she was confirmed that Fox would star in the Korean War film ‘The Battle of Jangsari’.
- She starred in the mystery-fantasy film ‘Above the Shadows’, in 2019.
- In 2020, Fox will star in Think Like a Dog opposite ‘Josh Duhame’.
- Fox will next star in the drama comedy named, Big Gold Brick, alongside Oscar Isaac, Andy García, Lucy Hale, and Emory Cohen, directed by Brian Petsos.
Megan Fox Born, Family & Education
- Megan Fox was born as Megan Denise Fox on 16 May 1986, in Oak Ridge, Tennessee in the United States.
- She holds American nationality.
- She belongs to Caucasian ethnicity.
- Her father name is, Franklin Thomas Fox and mother named, Gloria Darlene.
- Her parents got separated when she was three years old.
- Later, her mother married to ‘Tony Tonachio’.
- She has siblings as well.
- She has a sister named, Kristi Branim Fox.
- She was raised strictly Pentecostal and attended Catholic school as well.
- She began taking dance and drama classes at a very young age.
- As per her educational qualification, she attended Kingston Elementary School and St. Lucie West Centennial High School.
Megan Fox Facts
- On 18 May 2020, the news during an episode of his podcast With Brian Austin Green, where he emotionally opened up about the breakup with Fox.
- He said during the Podcast, “Neither one of us did anything to each other. She’s always been honest with me. I’ve always been honest with her. We’ve had an amazing relationship. I will always love her. And I know she will always love me and I know as far as a family what we have built is really cool and really special.”
- He shared that they intend to “still do family vacations and holidays as a family and really make that a focus for the kids. She’s been my best friend for 15 years and I don’t want to lose that.”
- The couple share three children together 7-year-old Noah, 6-year-old Bodhi, and 3-year-old Journey.
- Megan loves driving.
- She is a foodie as well.