Kristen DeAnn Alderson (born May 29, 1991) is an American actress and singer. She rose her fame for her fifteen year portrayal of “Starr Manning” on the ABC daytime drama One Life to Live, and for originating the role of Kiki Jerome on General Hospital. She has an immense fan following on her social media platforms as well.
Kristen Alderson Age, Height, Weight & Body Measurements
- As of 2020, Kristen Alderson age is 28 years old.
- She stands on a height of 5 feet 7 inches tall.
- She weighs around 65 Kg or 143 lbs.
- Her body measurements are 34-26-35 inches.
- She wears a bra size of 32 B.
- She wears a shoe size of 6 US.
- She has dark brown eyes and has blonde hair.
- She has curvaceous, seductive and hot figure.
- She is a fitness freak as well.
Kristen Alderson Quick Facts
|Real Name||Kristen Alderson|
|Born||May 29, 1991|
|Age||28 years old (As of 2020)|
|Known For||Portrayal of "Starr Manning" on the
ABC daytime drama One Life to Live
|Birthplace||Huntingdon Valley, Pennsylvania|
|Height/ Tall||In feet - 5'7"|
|Bra Cup Size||32 C|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||6 (US)|
|Parents||Father: Richard Alderson
Mother: Kathy Alderson
|Siblings||Brother: Eddie Alderson
Sister: Not Known
|Previous Dating?||Chad Duell (2012 - 2015)|
|Social Media Links||Instagram, Twitter|
Kristen Alderson Boyfriend & Dating
- As of 2020, Kristen is not a married woman and single at the moment.
- As per her previous dating history, she was in a romantic relationship with her boyfriend named, Chad Duell.
- In 2012, they duo began dating.
- Later, the couple separated in 2015.
Kristen Alderson Born, Family & Education
- Alderson was born on May 29, 1991 in Huntingdon Valley, Pennsylvania.
- His father name is, Richard and mother name is Kathy Alderson.
- She holds American nationality.
- She belongs to white ethnicity.
- She has siblings as well.
- She has a younger brother, named Eddie Alderson.
- He is also an actor.
- She loves her granny a lot and captioned a pic on her instagram as, “Thinking of everyone with loved ones in a nursing home, My granny lives in a nursing home that closed its doors at the beginning of the virus. We’ve FaceTimed with her every week, but it’s still not the same, Missing her so much & praying that she stays healthy through all of this, We were informed that there are currently 4 cases at her nursing home but none that are on the floor where she lives. Lets hope that it stays that way and that the sick patients recover. Praying for the world to heal quickly, Love to you all”!
- As per her education, he is well educated.
Kristen Alderson Career
- As per her career, she is a very talented actress.
- In 1998, when she was six years old, she auditioned for the One Life to Live role of Starr Manning.
- She has appeared in television commercials for JC Penney, Citgo and Soap Network.
- In 2005, she received the Soap Opera Digest Award Favorite Teen for her work in One Life to Live.
- In 2012, it was announced that Alderson, along with former co-stars Kassie DePaiva, Michael Easton, and Roger Howarth, would reprise her ‘One Life to Live’ role on ABC’s sole remaining soap opera General Hospital.
- In 2013, she received a Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Younger Actress in a Drama Series for her work as Starr on General Hospital in 2012.
- On September 24, 2013, Kristen Alderson was honored as “The Star of Tomorrow” by the ZEPHRA Magazine Recognition Awards and the City of West Hollywood issued a proclamation for the actress.
- In 2014, Alderson performed The Star-Spangled Banner at the University of Phoenix Stadium where the visiting Philadelphia Eagles faced the Arizona Cardinals.
- In 2015, Soap Opera Digest reported that Alderson decided to depart General Hospital, opting to not renew her contract with the series.
- Her role of Kiki Jerome was recast.
- She began starring in the Off-Broadway play, The Marvelous Wonderettes, in the role of Cindy Lou in April 2018.
- In June 2018, Alderson expressed her wishes to return to General Hospital as Starr Manning.
Kristen Alderson Facts
- In January 2013, news broke that Alderson and other One Life to Live co-stars who had been airing on General Hospital were to depart or “at least temporarily exit”.
- As a result, Alderson made her final appearance as Starr on General Hospital on March 20, 2013.
- She later returned to the series in May as Kiki Jerome.
- She has an immense fan following on his social media platforms.
- She is an actress who is beauty with brain.
- She loves her brother a lot and captioned a pic on his instagram account as, “Happy #nationalsiblingday to the best little brother I could’ve ever asked for.💚 You’re the kind to give me a hug when you know I need it but don’t ask for it. You’re the kind to randomly make me a coffee while I’m overwhelmed with homework. You’re the kind to play fortnite with the boys but enjoy watching American Idol with mom and I just as much.😆 You’re generous, thoughtful, funny, and brave. We’ve been through so much together, always with a smile and never fighting with each other. Love you so much💚”!
- She is a stunning lady.
Kristen Alderson Net Worth
- As of 2020, Kristen Alderson net worth is estimated around $3 – $5 Million USD.
- Her primary source of income is her acting career.
|Net Worth||Approx $3 – $5 million |
(As of 2020)
|Endorsements||Approx $500 – $600|