Melanie Murphy is an Irish YouTuber who is best-known for uploading makeup tutorial and tricks, beauty tips, product reviews and travel vlogs in her channel, Melanie Murphy. At the moment, she has earned more than 552k subscribers as of June 2018. Moreover, she has won the Digital Media Awards for the Blogger of the Year in 2015.
Melanie Murphy Age, Height, Weight & Body Measurements
- As of 2020, Melanie Murphy age is 30 years old.
- She stands on a height of 5 feet 7 inches tall.
- She weighs around 55 Kg or 121 lbs.
- Her body measurements are 34-26-35 inches.
- She wears a bra cup size of 32 B.
- She wears a shoe size of 6 US.
- She has hazel eyes and has brown hair.
- She has curvaceous, seductive and hot figure.
- She is a fitness freak as well.
- Her zodiac sign is Leo.
- She has shiny and glowing skin.
Melanie Murphy Husband
- As of 2020, Melanie Murphy is a married lady.
- She is married with her husband named, Thomas who is on the phase of becoming a pilot.
- As of May 2020, couple is announced about their first child.
- She recently posted an image with her husband on Instagram and captioned as, “The husband is 29 today! Baked this sexy devil of a cake for Thomas (swipe! It’s a @nigellalawson recipe 🤤) not only to thank him for fulfilling my fantasy and growing a quarantine moustache, but to celebrate the fact that he’s still in his 20s…hanging onto the toyboy label for another twelve months 😈😜🎉 Nearly three years kissing this wonderful man ❤️ Here’s to many more!”
- As per her previous dating history, it is not known in public domain.
- She is more of a family lady.
- She often posts photos of her love in her social media showing her unconditional love for her family.
Melanie Murphy Quick Facts
|Real Name||Melanie Murphy|
|Born||August 14, 1989|
|Age||30 years old (As of 2020)|
|Known For||Uploading makeup tutorial and tricks,
beauty tips, product reviews
and travel vlogs on Youtube
|Height/ Tall||In feet - 5'7"|
|Bra Cup Size||32 C|
|Shoe Size||6 (US)|
|Parents||Father: Not Known
Mother: Not Known
Sister: Not Known
|Previous Dating?||Not Known|
|Hobbies||Shopping, Cardio, Dancing,
Collecting Lipstick Shades
|Social Media Links||Instagram. Youtube|
Melanie Murphy Born, Family & Education
- Melanie Murphy was born on August 14, 1989, in Ireland.
- She holds Irish nationality.
- Her father and mother information is not known in public domain.
- She has siblings as well.
- Her sister name Jessica and brother named, Andrew.
- Her father supports her a lot.
- As per her education, she is well educated.
Melanie Murphy Career
- As per her career, In 2013, she started her YouTube channel.
- She uploaded her first video on June 19, 2013 titled “MY FIRST VIDEO! “Being an awkward shy fangirl who cannot edit for shit…”.”
- Later on, she has been started uploading various makeup tutorial and tricks, beauty tips, product reviews and travel vlogs in her channel.
- Her most popular and viewed video name is, “How To Cover Acne & Scars (IF You Want To) | Easy Makeup Transformation Routine”.
- She has over 500 K+ subscribers on her youtube channel.
- Currently, she is active on youtube and uploads videos once or twice a week.
Melanie Murphy Net Worth
- As of 2020, Melanie Murphy net worth is estimated around $400 – $500 USD.
- Her primary source of income is her youtube channel.
- She advertise various brands and earn sponsorship as well.
|Net Worth||Approx $400 – $500 million |
(As of 2020)
|Endorsements||Approx $250 – $300|
Melanie Murphy Facts
- She use to drink lot of water.
- Her skin is crystal clear.
- She is active on social media platforms.
- In 2015, she has won the Digital Media Awards for the Blogger.
- Blue is her favorite color.
- Her bad habit is, “I formed during my 20s including squeezing spots to rarely/never cleaning to gossiping, comfort eating, procrastinating, overshopping and LOTS more!”
- Her favorite hairstyle is, “bun”!
- She loves reading novel.
- One of her massage during quarantine is, “How are you all getting on right now food-wise? I’ve received a big spike in messages relating to food guilt in lockdown and I wanted to share how I’m coping and side-stepping it…but please do let me know with a comment and chat to eachother too, reassurance/understanding from others can go a long way! So, I was a bit nervous that I’d start binge eating again in pregnancy. I’d heard about the cravings and then the quarantine hit so that means buying in a whole week’s worth of meals and snacks and dealing with stocked out cupboards and a full fridge (not something I usually do! I like to shop as I go, so that there’s never too much temptation in the house!). Thankfully though, I haven’t been binge eating, though I’ve been eating a bit more. The best tip I have, and the reason I think I’m not tempted to binge, is: my magic shake. I give myself permission to eat whatever I want each day (baked goods…you have probably seen on my stories that I’m making a new dessert batch every three days 😂, pizza, pasta, chocolate etc) as long as I include this shake EVERY DAY ~swipe to see pre-blended~ because it means that I am providing my body with a lot of nutrition, which overall reduces my cravings, fills me and makes me feel great! It includes: 1 banana, frozen berries, a serving of oats, a spoon of peanut butter, a big handful of spinach, vegan vanilla protein powder and soy milk! It’s sooo gorgeous, has three of my 5 a day, has healthy fat, fibre and protein! Which I’m not getting much of as pregnancy has me turned off meat! This is such a simple daily addition, takes minutes and I don’t even think about this as replacing anything, it’s just an extra meal that overall keeps me on the straight and narrow because it’s so satisfying and puts my mind at ease about feeding my lil fetus right/fueling my digestive system, my skin etc!”