Popular Star Megan Fox and her husband Brian Austin Green are going to divorce each other. The two married in 2010 and now want to separate after 10 years of marriage. Brian Austin Green has revealed this in his podcast. Megan and Brian dated each other for almost 6 years and then got married. But for some time Megan’s name has been associated with rapper Machine Gun Callie. But Brian Austin Green says that, the two are divorcing by mutual consent. The reason for divorce is not relationship with anyone else. He said:
I will always love them. And she too will love me forever. Whatever we have made together as a family will always be there. So we decided to part with mutual consent. Just we will no longer be with each other. Significantly, Brian and Megan have three children. Recall that Megan Fox first filed for divorce in August 2015, but the pair reunited shortly thereafter. In such a situation, the fans are also hoping that the two will be together again.– Brian Austin Green Siad
He also said during the Podcast, “Neither one of us did anything to each other. She’s always been honest with me. I’ve always been honest with her. We’ve had an amazing relationship. I will always love her. And I know she will always love me and I know as far as a family what we have built is really cool and really special.”
Megan Fox and Brian Austin Facts
- After ten years of strong bond, the duo decided to split due to personal cause.
- In 2004, she started dating actor, Brian Austin Green.
- They met on the set of ‘Hope & Faith’ movie.
- She was 18 years old, while he was 30.
- In Nov 2006, they became engaged and then in February 2009, they ended their engagement.
- Later, they have become engaged again on June 1, 2010.
- Fox and Green married on June 24, 2010 in a private ceremony at the Four Seasons Resort on Maui.
- Fox filed for divorce on August 21, 2015, a few days after she and Green announced their separation.
- By early 2016, they were back together and expecting a third child.
- On April 25, 2019 Fox filed to dismiss the divorce in Los Angeles, California.
- In May 2020, it was announced the two had separated.
- Together, the couple have three sons named, Noah Shannon Green who was born in 2012), Bodhi Ransom Green who was born in 2014 and Journey River Green born in 2016.
- Other than this, she is also a stepmother to Green’s son, Kassius who was born in 2002, from a previous relationship.