Lucy Hale (born June 14, 1989) is an American actress, singer, and television personality. She rose her fame for her roles as ‘Aria Montgomery’ in the Freeform series ‘Pretty Little Liars’ from 2010–2017. Currently, she is portraying the role of ‘Katy Keene’ in The CW series ‘Katy Keene’. Other than this, she has an immense fan following on her social media platforms.
Lucy Hale Age, Height, Weight & Body Measurements
- As of 2020, Lucy Hale age is 30 years old.
- She stands on a height of 5 feet 6 inches tall.
- She weighs around 55 Kg.
- Her body measurements are 34-24-35 inches.
- She wears a bra cup size of 32 D.
- She has hazel eyes and has brown hair.
- She has curvaceous, seductive and hot figure.
- She is a fitness freak as well.
- She has shiny and glowing skin.
- She wears a shoe size of 7 US.
Lucy Hale Quick Bio
|Real Name||Karen Lucille Hale|
|Born||June 14, 1989|
|Age||30 years old (As of 2020)|
|Profession||Actress, Singer, Television Personality|
|Known For||Roles as 'Aria Montgomery' in
the Freeform series 'Pretty Little Liars'
|Birthplace||Memphis, Tennessee, U.S|
|Current Residence||Los Angeles, California|
|Height/ Tall||In centimeters- 167 cm
In meters- 1.67 m
In feet inches- 5'6'
|Weight||In kilograms- 55 kg
In pounds- 121 lbs
|Bra Cup Size||32 D|
|Shoe Size||7 (US)|
|Parents||Father: Preston Hale
Mother: Julie Knight
|Siblings||Step Brother: Wes
Step Sister: Kirby
|Previous Dating?||Not Known|
|Favorite Color||White and Black|
|Favorite Actor||Kit Harrington|
|Favorite Actress||Emma Watson|
|Hobbies||Shopping, Traveling, Partying|
|Social Media Links|
Lucy Hale Boyfriend
- As of 2020, Lucy Hale is single and enjoying her life at the fullest.
- She is very focused on her career as of now.
- As per her previous dating history, it is not known in public domain.
Lucy Hale Born, Family & Education
- Hale was born on June 14, 1989 in Memphis, Tennessee.
- Her mother name is Julie Knight and father named, Preston Hale.
- She was named after one of her great-grandmothers.
- Her mother profession is registered nurse.
- She has siblings as well.
- She has an older sister named, Maggie, a step-sister, Kirby, and a step-brother named, Wes.
- As per her education, Hale was homeschooled as a child.
- During her childhood, she took acting and singing lessons.
- Later, in 2012, she revealed she had suffered from an eating disorder.
Lucy Hale Career
- As per her career, in 2003, she rose her fame as one of the five winners of the reality show American Juniors.
- In 2007, Hale include Becca Sommers in Bionic Woman.
- In 2014, she debut studio album was announced to be called Road Between, released.
- In 2015, Hale collaborated with Rascal Flatts, performed a cover of “Let It Go” from another Disney animated film Frozen.
- Hale has also appeared in films such as, T’he Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2 (2008), Sorority Wars (2009), A Cinderella Story: Once Upon a Song and Scream 4 (both 2011), Truth or Dare and Dude (both 2018), and Fantasy Island (2020).
Lucy Hale Net Worth
- Lucy Hale net worth and salary: As of 2020, Lucy Hale net worth is estimated around $6 million dollars.
- Her primary source of income is her acting career.
- She also earns a decent amount of money from brand endorsements.
- She joined the @Almay family as their newest brand ambassador, in May 2020.
- She launched her debut studio album, Road Between in 2014.
- She is featured in Bongo clothing campaign along with fellow Pretty Little Liars co-star, Ashley Benson signed, in January 2012.
- In August 2013, Avon announced they signed Hale as their mark brand ambassador.
|Net Worth||Approx $6 million |
(As of 2020)
|Endorsements||Approx $500 K- $600 K|
Lucy Hale Facts
- She has been using the coronavirus pandemic to ”play around” and ”have fun” with different makeup looks.
- She’s been using her newly found tree time to work on her makeup techniques, including ”mastering” the popular cat-eye flick, as well as perfecting a smoky eye look.
- Recently, she announced as the face of makeup brand Almay who make products for those with sensitive skin.
- She avoid heavy makeup every day.
- She also takes the time to allow her own sensitive, acne-prone skin to ”breathe”.
- She had really bad, painful cystic acne prone skin, when she was in her twenties.
- When she was of 13, she had baby hairs on her forehead, and she shaved them off.
- She gets ”too claustrophobic” in the bath tub.
- She wake up every morning, and before touching her phone, she sit with her coffee and do her gratitude journal for a couple of minutes.
- She is a pet lover as well.