Janel Parrish (born November 3rd, 1989) is a well known American actress and singer. She rose her fame for playing ‘Mona Vanderwaal’ on the Freeform mystery drama series ‘Pretty Little Liars’ and spin-off ‘Pretty Little Liars: The Perfectionists’. Other than this, she is also known for portraying ‘Young Cosette’ in the Broadway production of ‘Les Misérables’ in 1996, and Jade in the teen comedy film ‘Bratz’ in 2007. She also participated in the 19th season of Dancing with the Stars, taking third place, in 2014. In 2018, she also appeared in the Netflix film ‘To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before’. Other than this, she has an immense fan following on her social media platforms. She has over 7.3 million+ followers under on her Instagram account under user name, ‘janelparrish’.
Janel Parrish Age, Height, Weight & Body Measurements
- As of 2020, Janel Parrish age is 33 years old.
- She stands on a height of 5 feet 7 inches tall.
- She weighs around 60 Kg.
- Her body measurements are 34-24-35 inches.
- She wears a bra cup size of 32 D.
- She has hazel eyes and has blonde hair.
- She has curvaceous, seductive and hot figure.
- She is a fitness freak as well.
- She has shiny and glowing skin.
- She wears a shoe size of 7 US.
Janel Parrish Quick Bio
|Real Name||Janel Parrish Long|
|Born||November 3, 1989|
|Age||30 years old (As of 2020)|
|Known For||For playing 'Mona Vanderwaal' on the
Freeform mystery drama series
'Pretty Little Liars'
|Birthplace||Honolulu, Hawaii, U.S|
|Height/ Tall||In centimeters- 170 cm
In meters- 1.70 m
In feet inches- 5'7'
|Weight||In kilograms- 60 kg
In pounds- 138 lbs
|Bra Cup Size||32 D|
|Shoe Size||7 (US)|
|Parents||Father: Mark Phillip Parrish
|Siblings||Brother: Not Known
|Previous Dating?||Not Known|
|Education||1. Moanalua Elementary School
2. Moanalua High School
|Favorite Color||White and Black|
|Favorite Actor||Kit Harrington|
|Favorite Actress||Emma Watson|
|Hobbies||Shopping, Traveling, Partying|
|Social Media Links|
Janel Parrish Husband
- As of 2020, Janel Parrish is married with chemical engineer named, Chris Long.
- In Sep 2016, the duo began dating.
- Later, on October 23, 2017, they got engaged.
- They married on September 8, 2018 at Kualoa Ranch, Oahu, Hawaii.
- As per her previous dating history, it is not known in public domain.
Janel Parrish Net Worth
- Janel Parrish net worth and salary: As of 2020, Janel Parrish net worth is estimated around $2 million dollars.
- Her primary source of income is her acting career.
|Net Worth||Approx $2 million |
(As of 2020)
|Endorsements||Approx $20 K- $30 K|
Janel Parrish Born, Family & Education
- Parrish was born November 3, 1989 in Honolulu, Hawaii.
- She holds American nationality.
- She belongs to mixed ethnicity.
- Her mother name is Joanne who belongs to Han Chinese descent.
- Her father name is Mark Phillip Parrish who belongs to European descent.
- She has siblings as well.
- She has one sister named, Melissa Nohelani, who is eight years older and served in the U.S. Army.
- Her parents are former bodybuilders, and her mother worked for a Honolulu health club.
- She began playing the piano, and within a year was also studying acting, singing, tap and jazz dance.
- Infact, she entered several talent contests, and became well known to local Oahu residents.
- At the age of 14, her family shifted to Burbank, Los Angeles, so she could pursue a career in the entertainment industry.
- In 2003, at age of 14, she appeared in the remake of Star Search, performing the song “On My Own” from Les Misérables.
- As per her educational qualifications, she attended Moanalua Elementary School, and Moanalua High School for her freshman year.
- Later, she home schooled in order to accommodate her work schedule.
Janel Parrish Career
- As per her career, Janel Parrish started learning piano and dance at the age of six.
- At age eight, Parrish won a statewide singing competition in Hawaii.
- She began writing her own music as a teenager and eventually became the lead singer of the three-piece girl group, Impulse.
- She earned more fame with her role in the Broadway production of ‘Les Miserables,’ her guest appearances in ‘The Bernie Mac Show,’ ‘Baywatch,’ ‘Zoey 101,’ and her role in the NBC series ‘Heroes.’
- In 2007, her fist movie role was as “Jade” in ‘Bratz,.
- In May 2007, shortly before the release of Bratz, she was signed to the William Morris Agency.
- After this, she then landed a recurring role in the NBC supernatural drama series named, ‘Heroes’.
- Parrish was announced as one of the celebrities competing on the 19th season of Dancing with the Stars, in 2014.
- She released two songs, “Heart Made of Stone” and “Senseless”, both of which she co-wrote with Vince Pizzinga, in 2015.
- In 2017, she guest starred in Fox’s procedural drama series Rosewood.
- She also co-starred as Margot Covey, ‘To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before’, with Lana Condor and John Corbett,
Janel Parrish Facts
- She has an immense fan following on her social media platforms.
- She has over 7 million+ followers under her Instagram account.
- White is her favorite color.
- She has very popular on social media and endorses products such as beauty and wellness products on Instagram. S
- he has partnered with several brands, including Room & Board Modern Furniture products, Beauty Rest Black mattress and Glade candles.
- She was paired with professional dancer Valentin Chmerkovskiy, in 2014.
- The couple became the first to earn a perfect score with their Jazz dance, during week three, “Movie Night”.
- She is a pet lover as well.
- She loves to ink tattoos on her body.
- She has inked several tattoos on her body.