Matt Gaetz is a popular American lawyer and politician. He has served as the U.S. representative for Florida’s 1st congressional district since 2017. A Republican, he became one of the foremost congressional allies of President Donald Trump. He was reported that convicted sex trafficker and former Seminole County tax collector Joel Greenberg had provided a slew of evidence against Gaetz, in August 2021. Tune in bio and explore more about Matt Gaetz’s Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Wife, Children, Profession, Net Worth, Family, Career and many more Facts about him.
Matt Gaetz Biography
- Full name: Matthew Louis Gaetz II
- Popular known as: Matt Gaetz, Baby Gaetz
- Place of birth: Hollywood, Florida, United States of America
- Current residence: Florida
- Religion: Christianity (Baptist)
- Height in feet: 5’7″
- Height in centimetres: 170
- Weight in pounds: 160
- Weight in kilograms: 73
- University: Florida State University, William & Mary Law School
- Political party: Republican Party
- Profession: Lawyer and politician
- Marital status: Engaged
- Fiancée: Ginger Luckey
Matt Gaetz Height & Weight
How tall is Matt Gaetz? He stands tall with a height of 5 feet 7 inches and weighs about 73 kilos. He is a fitness freak as well.
Matt Gaetz Early Life and Family
Where is Representative Matt Gaetz from? He was born on 7 May 1982 in Hollywood, Florida, US. He is 39-yrs old, as of 2021. He grew up in Fort Walton Beach with his family. Matt Gaetz’s nationality is American.
Talking about his family, the lawyer was born to Victoria and her husband, Don Gaetz. He has a younger sister named Erin. The sister was the director of digital content in the 2016 presidential campaign for Jeb Bush.
Matt Gaetz Wiki
Check out the below table of Matt Gaetz’s Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Wife, Children, Profession, Net Worth, Family, Career and many more Facts about him.
|Real Name||Matthew Louis Gaetz II|
|Nick Name||Matt Gaetz|
|Net Worth||$23 million – $25 million, |
as of 2021
|Age||39 years (As of 2021)|
|Birthday||7 May, 1982|
|Famous As||one of the foremost congressional|
allies of President Donald Trump
|Height||In Feet Inches-5’7”|
In centimeters- 180 cm
In meters- 1.80 m
|Weight||In Kilograms- 73 kg|
In Pounds- 160 lbs
|Body Measurements||approx. 42-28-40 inches|
|Biceps Size||23 inches|
|Shoe Size||16.5 (US)|
|Girlfriend Name/Fiancée||Ginger Luckey (Engaged)|
|Educational Qualifications||Niceville High School|
|Siblings||Erin Gaetz (Sister)|
|Grandparents||Anna Margarethe and Philip Goetz|
Matt Gaetz Girlfriend
Gaetz announced his engagement to his girlfriend, Ginger Luckey, the sister of Oculus VR founder and major Republican donor Palmer Luckey, in December 2020.
Matt Gaetz Latest News
- Matt Gaetz busts deadline for disclosing $25,000 in profits from his Trumpian book ‘Firebrand’.
- Matt Gaetz, a Florida Republican, recently filed his annual income disclosure.
- Gaetz’s remarks drew outrage from commenters on social media, who tore into the congressman for suggesting that an extremist group infamous for abusing women is “legitimate”.
- Some responders even linked the Taliban’s violence against women to Gaetz’s own federal sex trafficking investigation.
Matt Gaetz Educational Qualifications
Matt went to Bluewater Elementary School, after which he joined Ruckel Middle School. After graduating from middle school, he went to Niceville High School.
He was a student at Florida State University, from where he graduated in 2003 with a B.S. in interdisciplinary sciences. Afterwards, he joined the William & Mary Law School, graduating in 2007. After graduating from William & Mary Law School, Gaetz worked at the law firm Keefe, Anchors & Gordon (now AnchorsGordon) in Fort Walton Beach.
Matt Gaetz Political Career
Matt Gaetz served in the Florida House of Representatives between 2010 and 2016. He has served as a member of the House Judiciary Committee during his time in the US House of Representatives. He is a republican politician who gained fame representing Florida’s 1st congressional district in the US House of Representatives. He was elected to Congress during the 2016 elections.
Matt Gaetz LGBT rights
In 2015, as a Florida state representative and Representative David Richardson sponsored an amendment to repeal Florida’s ban on adoptions by same-sex couples. He also persuaded his father, in the Florida State Senate, to support the repeal. Gaetz voted against the Equality Act, during the 116th Congress.
Matt Gaetz Human trafficking
- Gaetz was the sole representative who voted against the Combating Human Trafficking in Commercial Vehicles Act on December 19, 2017.
- This bill allocates additional government resources to combat human trafficking in commercial vehicles.Human trafficking.
- Later, Gaetz explained that his vote.
- On February 27, 2018, Gaetz voted against the Allow States and Victims to Fight Online Sex Trafficking Act.
Matt Gaetz Gun policy
During a May 2021 “America First” rally with Marjorie Taylor Greene, Gaetz told an audience: “We have a Second Amendment in this country, and I think we have an obligation to use it!”
Matt Gaetz Net Worth
How much is the net worth of Matt Gaetz? Political career is his main source of income. His net worth is estimated to be $23 million – $25 million, as of 2021.
Matt Gaetz Facts
- Matt Gaetz claimed that the Medicaid expansion permitted by the Affordable Care Act fueled the opioid crisis, in 2017.
- Between 1999 and 2014, Gaetz received 16 speeding tickets in Florida.
- The politician was placed in self-quarantine for a fortnight after coming into contact with a person infected with Coronavirus (COVID-19).
- Matt Gaetz was under fire for allegedly having sex with a 17-year-old minor.
- His partner in crime, Joel Greenberg, pleaded guilty in front of a judge and reportedly admitted that Matt was part of the whole scandal.
Matt Gaetz Social Media Accounts
Check out the below and find more about Matt Gaetz’s Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Wife, Children, Profession, Net Worth, Family, Social Media Accounts, Career and many more Facts about him.