Maggie Toulouse Oliver (born 1976) is a well known American politician from the state of New Mexico. She is the 26th Secretary of State of New Mexico and a member of the Democratic Party. Formerly, she was serving as Secretary of State, Toulouse Oliver was the county clerk for Bernalillo County. Later, in April 2019, Toulouse Oliver declared her candidacy for the 2020 Senate election, but has since withdrawn.
Maggie Toulouse Oliver Net Worth
- As in 2020, Maggie Toulouse Oliver net worth is estimated around $20 – $25 million USD.
- Her primary source of income is her business career and then her political career.
|Net Worth||Approx $20 – $25 million |
USD (As of 2020)
Maggie Toulouse Oliver Height, Weight & Body Measurements
- Maggie Toulouse Oliver age is 44 years old.
- She stands on a height of 5 feet 9 inches tall.
- She weighs around 60 Kg.
- She wears a shoe size of 7 US.
- Her body measurements are not known.
- She has light brown eyes and has blonde hair.
- Her zodiac sign is Leo.
Maggie Toulouse Olive Bio/Wiki
|Real Name||Maggie Toulouse Oliver|
|Age||44 years old|
|Famous For||26th Secretary of
State of New Mexico
|Birthplace||Los Angeles, California, U.S|
|Height/ Tall||In feet - 5'9"|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
|Shoe Size||7 (US)|
|Parents||Father: Not Known
Mother: Not Known
|Siblings||Son: Not Known
Daughter: Not Known
|Previous Dating?||Not Known|
|Education||University of New Mexico
|Social Media Account|
|Social Media Links|
|Awards||EMILY's List Gabrielle Giffords (Nominated)|
Maggie Toulouse Oliver Early Life & Education
- Oliver was born January 1976 in Los Angeles.
- She holds American nationality.
- She belongs to mixed ethnicity.
- Her father and mother name are not known in public domain.
- She has siblings as well.
- As per her educational qualifications, in 1994, she graduated from Highland High School in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
- Then, she earned her bachelor’s degree in Political Science and Spanish, and her master’s degree in Political Science, at the University of New Mexico.
- Further, she worked as the New Mexico state director for the League of Conservation Voters, and as a political consultant and community organizer.
Maggie Toulouse Oliver Career
- As per her career, in 2007, she was appointed as the county clerk of Bernalillo County, New Mexico.
- She has advocated for and enacted stronger campaign finance disclosure rules.
- She was named one of the EMILY’s List Gabrielle Giffords Award nominees, in 2016.
- She was named the Treasurer and Elections Committee Co-Chair of the National Association of Secretaries of State, in 2018.
- Her office was awarded the New Mexico Family Friendly Business Award in 2017, 2018, and 2019.
- She was named as a Hunt-Kean Leadership Fellow at the Hunt Institute, in 2019.
- She has been seen as a potential candidate for the United States Senate, in 2020.
Maggie Toulouse Facts
- Her Instagram bio read is, “New Mexico Secretary of State, working for free, fair, safe elections & increasing access to the ballot.”
- She loves doing charity work.
- She is a pet lover as well.
- She is very to her family.
- As per her relationship and dating history, she is possibly unmarried and single.
- She is active on social media platforms like, Instagram, twitter.
- She joined twitter in 2016.
- Her twitter bio read is, “Official account of New Mexico Secretary of State Maggie Toulouse Oliver. #BeAVoter #TrustedInfo2020 #NMPOL”.