Madelaine Grobbelaar Petsch is a well known American actress and YouTuber. She is known for portraying Cheryl Blossom on The CW television series ‘Riverdale’ and Marissa in ‘F the Prom’. She is also known for her beautiful, gorgeous and attractive looks. Other than this, she has an immense fan following on her social media platforms. She has over 19 Million+ followers under her Instagram account.
Madelaine Petsch Age, Height, Weight & Body Measurements
- As of 2020, Madelaine Petsch age is 26 years old.
- She stands on a height of 5 feet 6 inches tall.
- She weighs around 60 Kg.
- Her body measurements are 34-26-34 inches.
- She wears a bra cup size of 32 D.
- She wears a shoe size of 7 US.
- She has brown eyes and has brown hair.
- She has curvaceous, seductive and hot figure.
- She is a fitness freak as well.
- Her zodiac sign is Leo.
- She has shiny and glowing skin.
Madelaine Petsch Quick Bio
|Real Name||Madelaine Grobbelaar Petsch|
|Born||August 18, 1994|
|Age||26 years old (As of 2020)|
|Known For||Riverdale Series|
|Birthplace||Port Orchard, Washington, U.S|
|Current Residence||Not Known|
|Height/ Tall||In centimeters- 167 cm
In meters- 1.67 m
In feet inches- 5'6'
|Weight||In kilograms- 60 kg
In pounds- 132 lbs
|Bra Cup Size||32 D|
|Shoe Size||7 (US)|
|Parents||Father: Not Known
Mother: Not Known
|Previous Dating?||Not Known|
|Favorite Actor||Tom Holland|
|Favorite Actress||Emma Stone|
|Hobbies||Shopping, Traveling, Grooming and Partying|
|Social Media Links|
Madelaine Petsch Boyfriend
- As of 2020, Madelaine Petsch is single and focused on her career.
- Previously, she dated her rapper boyfriend named, Travis Mills.
- The duo have ended their relationship after about three years of dating.
- The last post of Petsch and Mills together on Instagram is from their trip to Disneyland in Dec. 2019.
- As for Petsch, the last photo of Mills on her Instagram is from almost a year ago, a birthday tribute to Mills in April 2019.
Madelaine Petsch Net Worth
- As of 2020, Madelaine Petsch net worth is estimated around $4 million.
- Her primary source of income is her acting career.
- She also is a youtuber.
- Currently, she has over 5 million+ subscribers under her YouTube channel.
- She also earns from her brand endorsements and sponsors.
- In 2018, she was the face of ‘Biore’ ads.
|Net Worth||Approx $4 million |
(As of 2020)
|Endorsements||Approx $500 K- $600 K|
Madelaine Petsch Early Life & Education
- Madelaine Petsch was born on August 18, 1994 in Port Orchard, Washington.
- She holds American nationality.
- She belongs to Caucasian ethnicity.
- She began dance classes when she was only 3.
- After two years, she enrolled in theater classes.
- Her parents name are not known in public domain.
- But her parents are from South Africa, and she spent the first ten years of her life dividing her time between South Africa and Washington.
- She has siblings as well.
- She has one brother.
- As per her educational qualifications, she attended the Tacoma School of the Arts.
- Later, she shifted to Los Angeles after graduating.
Madelaine Petsch Career
- As per her career, Petsch appeared in a national advertising campaign for Coca-Cola in 2014.
- In February 2016, she was cast as Cheryl Blossom in The CW’s Riverdale.
- Since late 2015 after meeting the casting director, who was at the time working on Legends of Tomorrow.
- The series began filming in September of that year and premiered on January 26, 2017.
- In March 2017, she joined the cast of the film Polaroid, which was released in 2019.
- Petsch collaborated with sunglasses company Privé Revaux and released her own collection of sunglasses, in 2018.
- She also runs her own YouTube channel, stating that the inspiration to start one was so fans could know the real her outside of acting.
- Currently, she has over 5 million+ subscribers and has 151.5 million+ views.
Madelaine Petsch Facts
- Petsch and Mills started courting in 2017 after the Ghosted host reached out to her on Facebook following the premiere Riverdale, which aired in January of that 12 months.
- She has an immense fan following on her social media platforms.
- She has over 19 million+ followers under her Instagram account.
- White is her favorite color.
- She also appeared on the cover of many reputed magazines like, ELLE, Teen Vogue and many others.
- She is a pet lover as well.
- She began speaking out about being a vegan, at the age of 14.
- She has been a vegan all of her life, after being raised vegetarian. She has also participated in an awareness campaign for PETA