Jessica (born 25 September 1985) is one of the best bikini models from Australia. The half-Portuguese, half-Chinese Sydney-born model was primarily a swimsuit model around 2000 to 2013. She has appeared in Vogue, Victoria’s Secret campaigns and shows, and in Sports Illustrated’s Swimsuit Issue for eight consecutive years between 2008 and 2015. She’s currently signed with IMG Australia. The model is yet another budding entrepreneur, having launched her own skincare brand called Equal Beauty.
Jessica Gomes Age, Height, Weight & Body Measurements
- Jessica Gomes age is 34 years old.
- She stands on a height of 5 feet 6 inches tall.
- She weighs around 49 Kg.
- Her body measurements are 34-24-36 inches.
- She wears a bra cup size of 33 C .
- She wears a shoe size of 7 US.
- She has brown eyes and has dark brown hair.
- She has curvaceous, seductive and hot figure.
- She is a fitness freak as well.
- She has shiny and glowing skin.
Jessica Gomes Boyfriend & Dating
- As per her boyfriend and dating history, she is rumored to be in relationship with Daniel Ricciardo.
- In 208, the duo were heavily linked to be in relationship.
- They reportedly tried to keep their romance a secret, but the celebrity status of both of them could not keep it out of the spotlight.
- In March, Ricciardo addressed the rumors, claiming that there was nothing going on between them.
- As per Jessica previous dating history, it is not in public domain.
Jessica Gomes Quick Bio
|Real Name||Jessica Gomes|
|Born||25 September 1985|
|Age||34 Years Old|
Social Media Celebrity
|Famous For||Swimsuit Model|
|Height/ Tall||In feet - 5'6"|
|Weight||Approx 49 Kg
|Bra Cup Size||33 C|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Dress Size||3 (US)|
|Shoe Size||7 (US)|
|Parents||Father: Not Known
Mother: Not Known
|Siblings||Brother: Not Known
Sister: Not Known
|Previous Dating?||Not Known|
|Boyfriend/ Dating||Daniel Ricciardo|
|Alma mater||La Salle College|
|School||Local High School|
|Social Media Account|
|Social Media Account Link|
Jessica Gomes Net Worth
- Jessica Gomes net worth is estimated around $6 – $7 million USD.
- Her primary source of income is her modelling career.
- She also earns from her brand endorsements and sponsors.
- She get paid for her specific Instagram posts she make from her paid partners!
- She appeared in a number of local productions as well.
|Net Worth||Approx $6- $7 Million USD|
|Endorsements Income||Approx $500K – $600K|
Jessica Gomes Early Life & Education
- Jessica Gomes was born on 25 September 1985 in Sydney, Australia.
- She holds Australian nationality.
- She belongs to mixed ethnicity.
- She was born in Sydney and raised in Perth.
- She is the daughter of a Portuguese father named, Joe Gomes.
- Her mother belongs to Singaporean origin named, Jenny.
- In 1970s, both her parent immigrated to Australia.
- She has siblings as well.
- She is the youngest child in her family, with two older sisters and an older brother.
- Later, for pursuing her modelling career, she moved to New York City and was a flatmate of Gemma Ward, in 2005.
- As per her educational qualifications, she formerly attended La Salle College.
Jessica Gomes Career
- As per her career, at the age of 13, her mother sent her to modelling classes at Linda-Ann Model Academy in the Perth.
- There her acting led to a modeling contest and the start of her career.
- She signed with IMG Models after moving to New York City, in 2004.
- The Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue regarded her as a “nontraditional” beauty and in her Australian homeland.
- She is regarded for her multiracial background.
- Gomes has enjoyed much success through South Korean advertising campaigns.In
- Then in 2007, she appeared in advertisements for Hyundai Sonata.
- In the same year, she also appeared in an advertisement for LG Cyon Bikini Phone.
- Later, her popularity grew, and by 2013 between her spokesmanships and Korean television show appearances, she had reached celebrity status.
- Beyond her South Korean success, Gomes has appeared in Vogue, Teen Vogue, Glamour, American Glamour and Victoria’s Secret catalogue.
- She has also modeled for DKNY Jeans, Garnier, Levi’s, Motorola, Urban Outfitters and Victoria’s Secret, and appeared on the cover of Biba.
- She signed with Estee Lauder as the face of Sean John’s Unforgivable fragrance.
- She has been featured in ads for Jay-Z Rocawear.
- In 2009, she was in a Cass Beer ad campaign with Lee Min Ho.
- She was the Maxim Cover girl for November 2011.
- Then in 2013, Gomes was announced as the fashion ambassador for Australian retail giant David Jones Limited, replacing Miranda Kerr and joining Megan Gale, Jason Dundas, Montana Cox, Gai Waterhouse and Emma Freedman..
- In the same year of July month, she debuted for Jones on the runway.
- She launched a lip gloss named Gomes Pink.
- Gomes has also shot editorials for the Australian and Vietnamese editions of Harper’s Bazaar and modelled for the cover of ‘Cleo’.
Jessica Gomes Facts
- She was listed at number 34, 8 and 94 in the 2012, 2013 and 2014.
- In 2012, she is listed at number 25 in the Maxim’s Top 25 Hottest Females.
- She appeared in the 2014 film Transformers: Age of Extinction.
- She also starred in Z.Tao’s music video “Crown”.
- She has an immense fan following under her social media platforms.
- She made her dancing debut in the Korean version of Dancing with the Stars, in 2011.
- She is a pet lover as well.
- She is a foodie and noodles is her favorite.
- She loves her work and also said, “Well that’s a wrap on 8 amazing years as Brand Ambassador for David Jones. What a privilege and honour it has been to represent this iconic Australian brand that has and continues to be a pioneer in the world of retail and luxury experience. It has been so wonderful to grow and evolve together on this collaborative journey, and we have done so creating many magical moments including the launch of my own beauty brand Equal Beauty! @equal_beauty. From the runways to shooting campaigns, to store openings and more I will be forever grateful for this incredible experience, having made so many amazing memories with an exceptional group of creatives that will forever continue to inspire me and remain life long friends. Thank you so much to my David Jones Family. So much love and gratitude to all of you who I have had the pleasure to work with both past and present. Onto the next chapter, 2020. I’m excited!Respect, JG xx @davidjonesstore.