Diego Tinoco (born on November 25, 1997) is an American TV Actor based in Anaheim, California, US. Since childhood, he was very passionate and interested in acting. Diego, best known for the Netflix series, On My Block, and Siddiq Saunderson of Hulu’s Wu-Tang: An American Saga. Tinoco, who has amassed nearly 5 million+ followers across his social platforms, can currently be seen on the third of ‘On My Block’. He plays Cesar Diaz, the sensitive teen who is pulled away from his three bright, street-savvy friends into his family’s legacy of gang life.
Diego Tinoco Girlfriend & Dating
- As of 2020, Diego Tinoco is single and very focused on his career.
- He is currently rumored with his co-star Sierra Capri.
- Even, it was even more fueled after they were seen together on different award ceremonies together.
- They officially announced, they are just good friends.
- Not just that, Sierra also mentioned that all of her co-stars are like a brother to him.
- As per his previous dating history, it is not known in public domain.
Diego Tinoco Age, Height, Weight & Body Measurements
- As of 2020, Diego Tinoco age is 22 years old.
- He stands on a height of 5 feet 7 inches tall.
- He weighs around 65 Kg or 143 lbs.
- His body measurements are 44-32-36 inches.
- His biceps size are 20 inches.
- He wears a shoe size of 11 US.
- He has brown eyes and has black hair.
- He is hot and sexy body physic.
- He is a fitness freak as well.
Diego Tinoco Quick Facts
|Real Name||Diego Tinoco|
|Born||November 25, 1997|
|Age||22 years old (As of 2020)|
|Known For||Netflix series 'On My Block'|
|Birthplace||Anaheim, California, US|
|Height/ Tall||In feet - 5 ft 7 in|
|Biceps Size||20 inches|
|Shoe Size||11 (US)|
|Parents||Father: Not Known
Mother: Not Known
|Siblings||Brother: Not Known
Sister: Not Known
|Previous Dating?||Not Known|
|Girlfriend/ Dating||Sierra Capri (Rumored)|
|Favorite Cuisine||Chinese and Thai|
|Favorite Game||Super Mario|
|Hobbies||Reading and writing|
|Social Media Links||Instagram, Twitter|
Diego Tinoco Born, Family & Education
- Diego Tinoco was born on November 25, 1997, in Anaheim, California, US.
- He holds American nationality.
- He belongs to white ethnicity.
- His father is from a Mexican background whereas her mother is from Colombian background.
- He has siblings as well.
- As per his education, he is well educated.
Diego Tinoco Career
- As per her career, in 2011, he made acting appearance as per the record on IMDb is Teen Wolf playing as a member of the lacrosse team.
- Then later, he started working on short films.
- For his acting skills, he got opportunity for working with Netflix.
- Finally, he got his breakthrough from the Netflix series, ‘On my Block’.
- He is now starring in two short films named, ‘Drizzle of Hope’ and ‘Welcome to Valhalla’.
- Also, he has already landed the lead role in the upcoming movie named Mourning War which will be aired on Netflix.
- He has an immense fan following on his social media platforms.
- He uploads casual photos of him hanging out with his friends besides posting his own solo photos and selfies.
- He loves photo shoots and travelling.
- Many videos are based on his everyday life routines.
- He creates videos in a “storytelling manner” for his fans.
- One of his videos shows him reacting to his mother asking him to turn on the oven.
Diego Tinoco Net Worth & Salary
- As of 2020, Diego Tinoco net worth is estimated around $1- $2 million USD.
- His primary source of income is his acting career.
- He advertise various brands and earn sponsorship.
- He makes a good amount of money from her sponsors nearly $3,870.75 – $6,451.25.
|Net Worth||Approx $1 – $1 million |
(As of 2020)
|Endorsements||Approx $500 – $600|
|Sponsors||$3,870.75 – $6,451.25|
Diego Tinoco Facts
- Currently, he resides in Los Angeles.
- His favorite place in his house is, couch where he watch all his favorite TV shows, movies and documentaries.
- During quarantine, he learned, “I can adapt to my circumstances really well. I’m constantly around people and love it, but to be alone is just as peaceful if not more, though I do miss my family back home and my dog ha!”
- For passing his spare time, he loves Reading and writing.
- He keeps himself positive by doing, FaceTime with his family and check up on them and chat and laugh.
- In this hard time of Quarantine, his massage to his followers is, “We WILL get through this together. All of us. Be considerate, be grateful, and know we will be back even stronger and more appreciative. Use this time to get in tune with yourself emotionally, mentally and physically. Use this time to love yourself.”
- He has over 2 million+ followers under his Instagram account.
- He also has several tattoos on his body.