Cuco real name is Omar Banos (born June 26, 1998) is an American singer-songwriter from Hawthorne, California. He rose his fame after the release of “Lo Que Siento” in 2017, which racked over 109 million streams on Spotify alone. In 2019, he released his first studio album named ‘Para Mi’ with Interscope Records. His music has gained approximately 290.6 million streams according to Nielsen Music.
Cuco Age, Height, Weight & Body Measurements
- 21 years old Cuco stands on a height of 5 feet 7 inches tall.
- He weighs around 60 Kg.
- He body measurements are 44-30-35 inches.
- He biceps size is 16 inches.
- He has a pair of black eyes and has black hair.
- He wears a shoe size of 8 US.
|Real Name||Omar Banos|
|Born||June 26, 1998|
|Age||21 years old|
|Famous For||Release of song "Lo Que Siento" in 2017|
|Height/ Tall||In feet - 5 ft 7 in|
|Weight||Approx 60 Kg|
|Biceps Size||16 Inches|
|Shoe Size||8 (US)|
|Siblings||Brother: Not Known
Sister: Not Known
|Previous Dating?||Not Known|
|Education||Cheadle Hulme School|
|Hobbies||Watching Movies, Gyming, Gaming|
|Social Media Account|
|Social Account Links||Instagram, Youtube|
Cuco Girlfriend & Dating
- Cuco is single and career is his number one priority, in these moments.
- This is the reason why Cuco is not looking to have girlfriend currently.
- As per his previous dating history, it is not known in public domain.
Cuco Net Worth
- Cuco net worth is estimated around $700 K – $900 K USD.
- His primary source of income is his youtube channel.
- He advertise various brands and earn sponsorship as well.
- He also runs his own merchandise line where he sells his own product line named, thehyv.shop/collections.
- He sells custom-made T-shirt, hoodies and other accessories with various stickers and prints there.
- The prices cost of merchandise range from $11 – $100 USD and gets ‘sold out’ in a very short span of time.
|Net Worth||Approx $700 K – $900 K USD|
(As in 2020)
|Endorsements||Approx $500 – $600|
Cuco Early Life & Education
- Cuco was born on June 26, 1998, in Inglewood, California.
- His real name is Omar Banos.
- He holds American nationality.
- He belongs to mixed ethnicity.
- His mother, Irma, came from the city of Puebla, while his father, Adolfo, came from in Mexico City.
- He grew up in the city of Hawthorne, California.
- At a very young age of 8, he started uploading videos under her youtube channel.
- He had experimented with trumpet, guitar, keyboard, drums, bass guitar, mellophone and french horn before the age of 15.
- He is the only child of his parent.
- As per his educational qualifications, he attended junior school in Lennox.
- Later, he graduated from Hawthorne High School where he played in the school marching band as well as the jazz band.
- As per his career, After graduating, Banos uploaded a slide guitar cover of Sleep Walk by Santo & Johnny to YouTube, which gained thousands of views
- He began producing and releasing songs from his parents’ home and releasing them onto Bandcamp and SoundCloud.
- In January 2015, Banos released his first EP on Bandcamp, titled Heavy Trip.
- In the same year, Banos had released his first song, “Yeah” on SoundCloud under the moniker of Heavy Trip.
- Then, he then switched to Cuco, which was a nickname given to him by his mother as a child.
- In 2016, by the age of 18, Banos had self-produced his first mixtape Wannabewithu.
- In 2017, he released his second mixtape, Songs4u.
- In the same year, Cuco released his first single “Lo Que Siento”, which has reached over 56 million streams on Spotify alone.
- In 2018, he collaborated with American singer Clairo for the single “Drown”.
- In 2019, with Jean Carter, Cuco released “Hydrocodone,” the lead single for Para Mi, before releasing “Bossa No Sé”.
- The album debuted at 94 on the US Charts.
Cuco Youtube Channel
- On Dec 21, 2017, Cuco started his YouTube channel.
- He uploaded his first video named, “CUCO – Sunnyside (Audio).”
- From then on, he has been uploading various music and original songs.
- His most famous and viewed is “CUCO – Summertime Hightime feat. J-Kwe$t”.
- Currently, his channel is growing by each passing days.
- He uploads videos 3-4 times a week.
- His musical style blends elements of bossa nova and indie pop.
- In fact, Suzy Exposito from Rolling Stone described his music as “psychedelia-soaked love ballads”.
- Also, Brett Calwood told LA Weekly that Banos’s music has “smooth Latin jazz influences with a nostalgic lean”.
- He blends English and Spanish lyrics over what he describes as “alternative dream pop” melodies that have “a lot of synthesizers” and “a lot of 808’s”
- He listens to jazz, classical music and trap music.
- He has an immense fan following under his social media platforms.
- He was a drug addict but now he is all good.
- He has also inked several tattoos on his body.