DaBaby real name is Jonathan Kirk. He is a well known American rapper and songwriter from Charlotte, North Carolina. In 2019, his debut studio album Baby on Baby and peaked at number 7 on the Billboard 200, while his second studio album, Kirk (2019), debuted at number one. Recently, on April 17, 2020, he released his third studio album, Blame It on Baby, which debuted atop the Billboard 200, becoming his second consecutive number one album.
DaBaby Net Worth
- As of 2020, DaBaby is an American rapper and songwriter who has a net worth of $3 million.
- His primary source of income is his singing career.
- He released his debut studio album Baby on the baby in 2019 which reached #2 on the US Rap chart, #3 on the US R&B/Hip-Hop chart, and #7 on the Billboard 200 chart.
- He is one of the Richest Rapper who was born in North Carolina.
- He also has a position among the list of Most popular Rapper.
- DaBaby is 1 of the famous people in our database with the age of 27 years old.
- As of 2020, DaBaby is dating someone secretly and has not revealed any information about her till the date.
- He shares two kids with her as well, a son and a daughter.
- However, he is just waiting for the right time to introduce her to the world.
- It’s been a long time since DaBaby and his Girlfriend have been together.
- As per his previous dating history, it is not known in public domain.
DaBaby Age, Height, Weight & Body Measurements
- As of 2020, DaBaby age is 28 years old.
- He stands on a height of 5 feet 11 inches tall.
- He weighs around 70 Kg.
- He has dark brown eyes and has brown hair.
- His body measurements are not known.
- He wears a shoe size of 10 UK.
DaBaby Quick Facts
|Real Name||Jonathan Lyndale Kirk|
|Born||December 22, 1991|
|Age||28 years old (As of 2020)|
|Known For||Album Baby on Baby (2019)
peaked at number 7 on the Billboard 200
|Birthplace||Cleveland, Ohio, U.S|
|Height/ Tall||In feet - 5'11"|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Parents||Father: Not Known
Mother: Not Known
|Net Worth||Approx $3 million USD (As of 2020)|
|Salary||$3,012.75 – $5,021.25|
|Social Media Links||Instagram, Twitter, Facebook|
DaBaby Early Life & Education
- Jonathan Lyndale Kirk was born on December 22, 1991, in Cleveland, Ohio.
- Later, he moved to Charlotte, North Carolina in 1999, where he would spend most of his early years.
- As per his education, he attended and graduated from Vance High School in 2010.
- He attended the University of North Carolina at Greensboro for two years, but did not complete his studies, saying he only went to school for his parents’ sake.
DaBaby Singing Career
- As per his career, in 2015, he started off his music career by releasing Nonfiction, his debut mixtape.
- Later, he followed this up with his God’s Work mixtape series, Baby Talk mixtape series, Billion Dollar Baby, and Back on My Baby Jesus Sh*t.
- Initially, he performed under the name Baby Jesus, which he eventually changed out of concern that it had become a distraction.
- When Kirk signed with Interscope, in 2019, he began his own imprint label called Billion Dollar Baby Entertainment.
- At the 62nd Annual Grammy Awards, held in 2020, DaBaby received two nominations, both for “Suge”, in the categories Best Rap Performance and Best Rap Song.
Facts about DaBaby
- In January 2020, he was detained and questioned in Miami in connection with a robbery investigation.
- Later, he was arrested after authorities found he had a warrant out in Texas.
- DaBaby’s crew allegedly jumped and robbed a music promoter who only paid DaBaby $20,000 of the $30,000 he was owed for a performance in Miami.
- He was charged with battery and released from Miami-Dade County jail 48 hours later.
- He initially performed under the name Baby Jesus, which he eventually changed out of concern that it had become a distraction.