Youths are crazy about Bryce Halls for his hotness. He is often called hot and sexy for his shredded body by his fans. His social media, specially TikTok and Instagram are flooded with these sorts of comments. His lip syncs videos and dance moves are most liked by his fans. He is very consistent on social media by uploading his fashionable looks, that s what makes him different and stand out of the crowd. Tune in bio and explore more about TikTok star Bryce Hall’s Wikipedia, Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Girlfriend, Net Worth, Career and many more Facts about him!
Bryce Hall Age, Height, Weight & Body Measurements
- As of 2020, Bryce Hall age is 20 years old.
- He stands on a height of 5 feet 8 inches tall.
- He weighs around 54 Kg.
- He body measurements are 40-28-36 inches.
- He biceps size is 17 inches.
- He has a pair of brown eyes and has curly black hair.
- He wears a shoe size of 9 US.
- His zodiac sign is Leo.
Bryce Hall Quick Facts
|Real Name||Bryce Hall|
|Born||August 14, 1999|
|Age||20 years old (As of 2020)|
|Profession||Tik Tok star|
|Known For||Tik Tok|
|Birthplace||Ellicott City, Maryland, United States|
|Height/ Tall||In feet - 5 ft 8 in|
|Biceps Size||17 inches|
|Shoe Size||9 (US)|
|Parents||Father: Not Known
Mother: Lisa Hall
|Siblings||Brother: Not Known
Sister: Amelia Hall
|Previous Dating?||Elle Danjean|
|Education||Columbia University School|
|Favorite Cuisine||Chinese and Thai|
|Favorite Game||Super Mario|
|Hobbies||Playing Games,, Acting, Fitness|
|Social Media Links||Instagram, TikTok|
Bryce Hall Girlfriend & Dating
- As of 2020, Bryce Hall is rumors that he is dating famous TikTok star, Addison Rae.
- Although in February 2020, she said they were just friends.
- Bryce Hall cleared up rumors surrounding his relationship with Easterling, telling PEOPLE he is single. “I’m single and I’m loving it,” said Hall. “I can do relationships or I can be single. It just depends on how I’m feeling.”
- As per his previous dating history, in 2019, he dated a dancer named, Elle Danjean.
- They had a really good relationship.
- They made YouTub videos together.
- They used to express their immense love by posting romantic pictures of them.
- Later, the duo broke up due to some personal reason.
Bryce Hall TikTok
- As of 2020, Bryce Hall has earned a lot of fame and popularity.
- He has million of followers on his TikTok account.
- He love to upload his dancing videos and entertain his fan.
- Hall, who has 5.3 million TikTok followers, says there are definitely downsides to dating in the public eye.
Bryce Hall Bron, Family & Education
- Bryce Hall was born on August 14, 1999 in Ellicott City, Maryland, United States.
- He holds American nationality.
- He belongs to white ethnicity.
- Since his childhood, he was passionate and interested in fashion. acting, dancing.
- His father name is not known.
- His mother’s name is Lisa Hall.
- He has siblings as well.
- He has a younger sister named Amelia Hall.
- Her parents were really caring and supportive of his passion.
- As per his education, he completed his school from Maryland High School.
- He attended his College at Columbia University School of General Studies.
Bryce Hall Career
- As per his career, he gained fame and lot of popularity after he began his account on TikTok.
- He has surpassed over million followers on TikTok.
- He posts regularly on the lip syncing platform.
- The majority of his videos show him lip-syncing to popular songs.
- He also uploads funny videos.
- Bryce Hall can often be seen with his friends and sisters on his Instagram account.
- He uploads casual photos of him hanging out with his friends besides posting his own solo photos and selfies.
- He loves photo hoots and travelling.
- Many videos are based on his everyday life routines.
- He creates videos in a “storytelling manner” for his fans.
- One of his videos shows him reacting to his mother asking him to turn on the oven.
- Each of his videos has popular hip-hop tracks playing in the background which has become a main theme of his videos.
- He doesn’t use many filters or editing tools on his videos.
- He makes videos use of basic colorful lighting in the background.
- He has an immense fan following on his Instagram account as well.
- His personality is so bold and classy.
Bryce Hall Net Worth & Salary
- As of 2020, Bryce Hall net worth is estimated around $500 K – $600 K USD.
- His primary source of income is his social media career.
- His advertisers pay a certain amount for the post he make.
- He charges for sponsorship is between $2,187 – $3,645.
- He also runs his own merchandise line, where he sells his own products like, T-shirts, hoodies and other accessories with various stickers and prints from partyanimal.shop.
- He earns he earns an estimated $5.6 K – $89.5 K from his you tube channel as well.
- He charges approx $5,711.25 – $9,518.75 from his Instagram account.
|Net Worth||Approx $500 K – $600 K USD |
(As of 2020)
|Endorsements||Approx $150 – $200|
Bryce Hall Facts
- Hall and Blake Gray, who are both members of the Sway House content collective, also faced charges for the huge 21st birthday party attended by around 60 influencers.
- Hall and Gray had the Sway House’s power shut off by the mayor of LA for “excessive partying” during the pandemic.
- He has lots of rumors regarding his sexuality and relationship.
- Later, Bryce confirmed that, he is straight.
- He loves dancing and gyming.
- Orange is one of his favorite color.
- In January 2020, Bryce was rumored to be dating TikTok star Easterling and fellow Hype House member.
- Addison Easterling denied that she was dating fellow TikToker Bryce Hall, and some fans are speculating that she’s actually dating ‘Vlog Squad’ star David Dobrik.
- The TikTok star, who has 14 million followers on the platform, just launched a new financial podcast called “Capital University.”
- Currently, he’s social-distancing in the Los Angeles creative collective known as Sway House amid the ongoing coronavirus outbreak.
- His Instagram bio read is, “i make videos on the internet ha”!
- He loves to play the game Super Mario.
- The house consists of six social media stars named, Hall, Josh Richards, Anthony Reeves, Jaden Hossler, Kio Cyr and Griffin Johnson, who live together while producing viral moments on TikTok and YouTube.
“We stay in the house a lot to make content,” Richards, 18, tells PEOPLE. “The only thing that changed [after lockdown] was that we would probably be doing more vacations or going to different states for content, and doing meet and greets and touring. But now we can’t do that.”-Hall Said