Addison Rea is a well known American TikTok star, Youtuber and Social Media Influencer. She is one of TIkTok’s biggest stars with over 81 million followers. She is well recognized as one of the most followed TikTok personalities. As of 2021, Rae landed a lead role in the upcoming film ‘He’s All That’. Tune in bio and explore more about Addison Rae’s Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Dating, Affair, Boyfriend, Body Measurements, Net Worth, Family, Career and many more Facts about her.
Rae is known for her funny, relatable, and often self-deprecating content with with a a large large following following. She is also popular for her covers of popular songs, which she often performs in costume. In addition to TikTok, Rae also has a large following on other social media platforms, including YouTube and Instagram.
Despite her young age, Rae is already an experienced content creator and has been able to parlay her success on TikTok into other ventures. She has released a book and has been featured in several online and print publications. Rae shows no signs of slowing down and is sure to continue gaining popularity on TikTok and beyond.
Moreover, Addison Rae goes makeup-free in stunning viral TikTok to promote ‘He’s All That’. Recently, Addison Rae took to TikTok to post two videos that featured her appearing to wear no makeup and promoting her new film ‘He’s All That’. The videos have since gone viral and with fans praising Rae for how she looks. Addison Rae Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Measurements, Boyfriend, Net Worth, Facts.
Addison Rae Age
How old is Addison Rae? She was born on October 06, 2000 in Lafayette, Louisiana, United States. As of 2022, Addison Rae age is 21 years old.
Addison Rae Bio & Family
Addison Rae is from a Christian family. Her mother name is Sheri Nicole. Her father name is Monty Lopez. Her father also has a page known as ‘thelopezboys’. Addison has two younger brothers named, Lucas and Enzo.
As per her education, she is graduated and well, educated. She completed her schooling from her home. She belongs to mixed ethnicity. Addison Rae was seen packing on the PDA with her boyfriend, Omer Fedi, 21, during a trip to the grocery store in Studio City.
The couple dressed casually and comfortably out in Los Angeles on Tuesday. Addison, 21, was in jeans, a graphic tee and a zip-up hoodie and the Israeli guitarist was seen in an all black sweatsuit, black slippers and red hair. The TikTok star carried out two jugs of juice from the store while Omer had his hands stuffed in his pockets. The young love birds began dating in May, after being introduced by Kourtney Kardashian and the Blink-182 drummer.
Read Also: Anna Shumate (TikTok Star) Wiki, Bio
Addison Rae Height & Weight
How tall is Addison Rae? She stands on a height of 5 feet 6 inches tall. She weighs around 55 kg or 121 lbs. She is a fitness freak as well. In addition, she has brown eyes and has blonde hair. What is the body measurements of Addison Rae? She often thrills her fans by sharing her modelling shots on Instagram, and they seemed eager to express their appreciation for her series of snaps update. Her body measurements are 36-25-36. She wears a bra size of 34 B. She wears a shoe size of 6 UK.
Why Is Addison Rae So Popular?
Why is Addison Rae famous? Back in 2019, Addison blew up on TikTok after she posted videos of her dancing with her mother, Sheri. She signed with the talent agency WME in January 2020 and became the second most followed user on the platform with 54 million followers a year later.
Read Also : Chloe Difatta (TikToker) Wiki, Bio
Addison Rae Wiki
|Birth Name||Addison Rae Easterling|
|Birth Date||October 06, 2000|
|Age||19 years old|
|Profession||Student, TikTok Star,
and Social Media Personality
|Famous For||Being one of the most followed
|Birthplace||Lafayette, Louisiana, United States|
|Current Residence||Lafayette, Louisiana, United States|
|Ethnicity||White Caucasian Descent|
|Height/ Tall||In feet inches: 5'6'
In centimetres: 168 cm
In meters: 1.68 m
|Weight||In kilograms- 55 kg
In pounds- 121 lbs
|Bra Cup Size||34 B|
|Body Build||Curvy and Fit|
|Shoe Size||6 (US)|
|Parents||Father: Monty Lopez
Mother: Sheri Nicole
|Siblings||Brother: Lucas and Enzo
Sister: Not Known
|Previous Dating||Byrce Hall|
|Boyfriend||David Dobrik (Rumored)|
|Favorite Actor||Tom Holland|
|Favorite Holiday Destination||Paris|
|Favorite Food||Continental Cuisine|
|Hobbies||Shopping and Traveling|
|Net Worth||Approx U.S. $1 - $2 Million|
|Social Media Account|
|Social Media Account Links||Instagram, TikTok, Youtube|
|Business Mail Accountemail@example.com|
Addison Rae Boyfriend
Who is the boyfriend of Addison Rae? TikTok star Addison Rae has a new beau.
The two seemed to confirm their relationship in September, when her boyfriend Omer Fedi posted promotion for her film, He’s All That. Rae is currently romantically linked with Grammy-nominated musician Omer Fedi who she’s been dating since summer 2021. Moreover, Addison Rae previously dated TikTok Star Bryce Hall. Addison and Bryce got back together in October 2020.
Months later, in March 2021, they called it quits again. Almost immediately after Addison confirmed that she had split up with Bryce in March of 2021, people began to wonder if she had begun dating someone else. She reportedly attended a boxing match at the Triller Fight Club with singer Jack Harlow on April 17. The rumored hangout made waves online, and Bryce wrote a few tweets that appeared to be pointed at Addison and Jack.
In addition, the romance came only two short months after Addison ended her on and off relationship with TikTok star Bryce Hall. The TikToker’s started dating in 2019 and officially called it quits in 2021. In April, Addison put the Jack Harlow dating rumors to rest. After the two were spotted together at Triller Fight Club boxing match in Atlanta, she tweeted ‘I’m single.’
The young couple’s first public appearance together was at Machine Gun Kelly and Travis Barker’s rooftop concert in Venice this summer. The TikTok sensation sat amongst fellow rock star girlfriends, Kourtney and Megan Fox, while their men all performed together. The He’s All That star celebrated her 21st birthday in Hawaii with beau Omer in October. Aside from her stories, Addison didn’t post Omer to her 40 million Instagram followers until November. She posted a video of the two of them in the mirror. The video even got a like from Addison’s BFF Kourtney.
Read Also: Vassilios Bitsas (TikTok Star) Wiki, Bio
Who is Addison Rae dating?
Born on March 25, 2000, Omer Fedi is an Israeli musician from Tel Aviv. He’s reportedly dating TikTok star Addison Rae. Rumours began to circulate about the two dating around the summertime, after Addison split from her on-and-off ex, Bryce Hall. Omer Fedi is considered to be one of the hottest up-and-coming producers at the moment, having worked with stars like Miley Cyrus, Lil Nas X, and Machine Gun Kelly. The 21-year-old star moved to Los Angeles with his father at the age of 16, where he attended Calabasas High School. In 2018, he won Outstanding Performer at the Reno Jazz Festival, and soon after began to rise to prominence within the music industry.
Addison Rae TikTok Career
Talking about her career, at a young age, she launched her career. She rose her popularity through herTikTok account. She also signed with WME in January to build her brand with projects such as dance, modelling, endorsements and so on.
Other than this, she has million of followers under her Instagram account as well. She regularly flaunts her hot, curvaceous and sexy figure there.. She also runs her own merchandise line named, Shop Addison Rae where she sells her T-shirts, Hoodies, TikTok beginner clothing kits in an affordable price range. She is good friends with, yodelinghaley.
Addison Rae Net Worth
How much is the net worth of TikTok Star Addison Rae? As in 2021, Addison Rae net worth is estimated around $3 million. Her primary source of income is from her social media accounts.
Read Also: Bryce Hall (TikTok Star) Wiki, Bio
She also earns a decent amount money from her sponsors, brand endorsement, Google Ad-sense, paid promotion, advertisers and many more. Addison is estimated to earn around $14,500 per sponsored post on her page. Her net wroth is growing by each passing days. She also runs her own merchandise line where she sells her own product line, like Hoodies, T-shirts, and many more stuffs.
When did Addison Rae and Omer Fedi start dating?
Rumors began circulating over the summer when Addison Rae posted a video of two shadows to her Instagram stories, which were presumably of her and Omer.
In early September, Omer confirmed the dating rumors with a post to his own Instagram story. At the time, his song with Justin Bieber and Kid Laroi was charting at number one – and Addison Rae had just debuted in her first movie, He’s All That. He took to his social media to compare the tow, writing:
“Me and my baby are both number 1 atm I.’m so, so, so proud of her. Wonder if we’re the first couple to ever do that with a movie and a song? Anyway, love you babe.” On October 6, he also wished Addison a happy 21st birthday with a series of Instagram stories.
“Happy birthday to my fav person to eat pizza with,” he captioned the first snap, also referring to the TikToker as his favorite person to eat gelato and travel with. Addison posted a video clip of the two lovebirds to her Instagram feed on Friday, November 19, 2021. The video shows the couple standing in front of a mirror, hugging and kissing each other.
Read Also: Dixie D’Amelio (TikTok Star) Wiki, Bio
Addison Rae Bad Bitch Song
Read Also: Sheri Easterling (TikTok Star) Wiki, Bio
Addison has a song written on her by The Kid LAROI. The TikTok star also reacted to the song. The song has gained millions of views on YouTube. She reacted to the song on her TikTok channel in a video with her mum.
Addison has since agreed to be in the music video for the song. Australia’s The Kid LAROI sat down with Genius News to explain his new TikTok-inspired song, “Addison Rae.” The track was named for TikTok star Addison Rae, who helped a snippet of the then-unfinished song go viral online after playing it in one of her videos. It quickly racked up over one million views, and sent fans searching for more. Laroi told Genius that after seeing the success of the snippet, he went back to the studio to craft the full track.
Read Also: Chris Daniels (TikTok Star) Wiki, Bio
Addison Rae He’s All That
He’s All That is the acting debut of Rae, a TikTok star and former competitive dancer. She plays Padgett, a teen social media influencer whose humiliating on-camera breakup goes viral. To save her reputation, Padgett makes a risky bet with a friend, wagering she can transform a misanthropic peer — played by Buchanan — into their school’s next prom king.
Addison Rae Facts
- Addison Rae joined YouTube on 28 Aug 2016, and as of now she has over 73 K+ subscribers by uploading only two posts.
- Her first video on YouTube channel was “My hair and makeup routine”.
- Her birth name is Addison Rae Easterling.
- The internet personality usually uploads pictures related to her lavish lifestyle, friends & family images, cute selfies, professional photo shoots, some glimpses of her vacation trips, and more.
- Addison Rae is enjoying a tropical getaway with her gal pals! The TikTok star flaunted her fabulous figure in a swimsuit while hanging out on the beach with friends.
- “Girls,” she captioned her Instagram Story.
Read Also: Mikey Tua (TikTok Star) Wikipedia, Bio
- She joined TikTok in July 2019.
- Initially, she downloaded TikTok for fun.
- Her lip-sync videos on TikTok are loved by her followers.
- In Oct, 2014, her first post on Instagram took place.
- She has over million of followers on her Instagram account.
- Her mother is also a content creator.
- Even, she also featured her mom and father in a TikTok lip-sync video.
- In Nov, 2019, they appeared on the song “Money in the Grave”.
- On Instagram, she mostly uploads bikini images on the various beaches.
- She loves dancing a lot.
- She loves travelling as well.
- She is a fitness freak and a skilled gymnast.
- Her body measurements are so perfect and curvaceous.
- She has bold and classy personality.
- She loves to wear Loose T-shirts and Lowers.
- She is a fashionista for youngsters too.
- She has beautiful silky and long hair.
- She workout 5 days a week and mostly prefer eat healthy stuffs.
- Her Instagram bio read is, ‘you look lost, follow me’.
- Her snapchat user id is, ‘snap addison_e’.
- Her twitter user name is ‘whoisaddison’.
- Addison is also part of the popular TikTok creator house, The Hype House. While Addison doesn’t live in the house, she visits and collabs with the other members of the group regularly.
- On the Kourtney Kardashian workout plan, TikTok star Addison Rae teaches the lifestyle guru her favorite 6-minute booty workout, in late May 2020.
- After sharing her Workout video the 19 year old TikTok Star responds. “I’ve done this butt workout so many times because it literally burns so bad but it’s so good.”
- Kourtney added, “I have such a good butt workout that I wanna see how yours is and then I feel like we should do other day where I show you mine”.
- Other young TikTok star’s family has joined her during her workouts.
- Addison Rae soon seen in the Movie Spy Cat.
- In the movie, she landed for the lead role and Voicing Marnie.
- Moreover, Marnie is a housecat who decides to leave her cushy lifestyle to crack a mysterious case, Addison receives her first voice acting credit.
- Bryce Hall and Addison Rae ended things last months after getting back together over the summer.
- Recently, Bryce has been seen hanging out with YouTuber, Tessa Brooks.
- She uploaded a selfie to Instagram, captioning it with a Martin Luther King quote, before apologising and pledging to keep learning.
- She has a unique, confident and vivacious style that are representative of some of the brands she has collaborated with in the US.
- She has the power to touch lives through a bop with an inspiring message to value yourself and unplug from those who belittle you.
Read More Facts about Addison : Addison Rae| Top 10 facts about the TikTok star you need to know.
Does Addison Rae have a film coming out? Rae landed a lead role in the upcoming film ‘He’s All That’. In the film, she’ll play Padgett Sawyer, a popular girl who accepts a challenge to turn the least popular boy in the school into the prom king.
The film is a remake of the 1999 film ‘She’s All That’ with the genders of the two main roles swapped. The film is due to be released on Netflix on August 27 2021.
Talking about shooting the film, Rae said “I’m a little nervous, but I did my very best and that’s all I can do.”
Read Also : braceface_.nunu (TikToker) Wiki, Bio
Are Addison Rae and Tanner Buchanan dating in real life?
Addison Rae and Tanner Buchanan gave us a pretty convincing performance in the new Netflix movie He’s All That, and fans everywhere have been wondering if there’s any truth to the love that they displayed on screens.
After all, we’ve seen Netflix co-stars date before and if there’s a potential for fans to have another relationship like that of Chase Stokes and Madelyn Cline, then fans are definitely going to speculate.
It looks like their acting is just that convincing because Addison Rae and Tanner Buchanan are, in fact, not dating in real life. Their characters may be head over heels for one another, but this romance did not transcend into the real world and only remains purely fictional.